Disney's Aladdin (2019)

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Disney's live action Aladdin movie is coming this year:

Will Smith as genie
DzFuZVPUcAAHup_.jpg

What you guys think about this? Aladdin live-action movie sounded interesting but this doesn't look good.

The BATB live-action remake was really underwhelming for me so I have very little hope for this one.

Recasting Genie had to have been tough. I don't think anyone can really replace Robin Williams in that role, but Will Smith is a good choice.

If Disney is gonna remake all their animated movies, they should remake the ones that sucked or didn't do well (Black Cauldron, Atlantis) so they can make them better the second time.

If Disney is gonna remake all their animated movies, they should remake the ones that sucked or didn't do well (Black Cauldron, Atlantis) so they can make them better the second time.

Agreed! I'm not a huge fan of this trend of them doing live action remakes of the really beloved movies. The 101 Dalmatians remake from years and years ago was good (mostly cuz PUPPY DOG!!) but these just don't live up to that. The Lion King and Dumbo are my favorite Disney movies, and I'm a bit concerned about those two remakes.

Back