Thread: I have recently bought this promo poster that may be very rare - can you provide information?

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Level
    Thanks

Default I have recently bought this promo poster that may be very rare - can you provide information?

Hello, I am hoping someone can help provide any information. Please find attached the link to a photo of a promo poster advertising the Making of Michael Jackson's Thriller. I can't seem to find this particular poster anywhere and I want some advice on its rarity and potential estimated value. I noticed there was quite a few differences on my poster compared to others more common found online, for instance the layout, format and the fact it says March release which is too early considering it was released in December 1983.

Many thanks in advance for any advice!
    Last edited by plloyd1988; 15-02-2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Incorrect link attached previously.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: I have recently bought this promo poster that may be very rare - can you provide information?

I'm sorry I don't have any info on it, but just wanted to say that it's a really sweet find, good luck!