miss Rose

miss rose

Proud Member
hi, im rose. i'm not as enthusiastic about being here as i used to be, but forces are compelling me, so...here i am. sorry if that sounds depressing.

hi barbee. Thanks for your interest in me. Yes, i used to be a member.

well...the reasons i came back are very complicated. I can't go into detail right now cause i'm a Jr member and i seem to get logged out pretty quickly. sorry.

i just want to say thank you guys for making me feel welcomed here. I really appreciate that. I am very surprised at your response to my posts and i must admit quite moved as well.

woe...um...*chuckles*, ok this is quite difficult to communicate properly with any member on here using the Junior membership status. There is a certain somebody in this forum that might be feeling afraid to talk to me. I can't put this person at ease, with this limited privilege membership, so, i am going to post as many threads as i can just so that i can attain "proud member" status.

Hello moderators, i hope you don't mind my posting all these threads but i really, really need my "proud member status". 20 posts, is that correct?

*sigh* there is a lot....oh my god! I was about to burst into composition, when i just saw my user name... in GREEN! Moderators, do i have proud member status!!??? or is it just me?

OH MY GOD! YES!:laughing: Here my post is up right away. I do have "proud member status". But...how i thought the requirement is 20 posts. :eek:.

Anyways, i'm not arguing, Thank you moderators!

OH MY GOD! YES!:laughing: Here my post is up right away. I do have "proud member status". But...how i thought the requirement is 20 posts. :eek:.

Anyways, i'm not arguing, Thank you moderators!

It's only 10 lol - welcome back to the forum...

Okay...now for the real reason i need this status. I need to talk to the person who inspired my user name. He knows who he is. Look...if you feel that i am mad at you...I am not. Is it okay if i use your old user name Secret_fracture, i know you and i used to have some good times together. It indeed has been a very long time since then. But if we are to regain our friendship and trust, we can't be afraid of one another, we need to communicate. Okay, so my brother, give me shout out whenever you can. Peace and love.

from miss rose...

okay, so ....;) ....I know you must be feeling terribly guilty about everything secret_fracture. Trust me, there are many times through out my anger when i've tried to place myself in your shoes. I can only imagine all the thoughts that must be rushing through your mind. Which brings me to this, i will be VERY mature and careful in how i deal with you. I know that i can't say anything to you that will hurt your sensitive feelings. This is not our fault and both of us have rights, right...? :)

oh...really? Interesting, so what brings you to my thread, welcome by the way. Umm...if it's not too deep and personal, may i ask you to elaborate a little further on that...remake?

hey...wait a minute...OH my god.
please, forgive the creepy intrusion if you aren't this person, but..are you who i think you are? *warmly hugs remake25*

Anyways...So, secret_fracture, i do strongly suggest that we personal message one another because much of what we have to say will be personal. So pm me alright, don't be shy...:flowers:

okay, until i hear from you, i'll just have to say a few things in public. Even though i am messed up and suffering from ptsd, my emotions fluctuate. Sometimes i am mad and want nothing to do with my situation and other times i can really use a friend and lots of emotional support. Including you i can use your emotional support.

Back