Support and Prayer thread for LN

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hi everybody
I thought I would start a support and prayer thread for the false lies and trash about our dear MJ at this very difficult time.
I'm going up,and down all the time. I suffer from chronic pain/ illness which means that any stress can make my physical conditions worse. I spend most of my time in the house as I can no longer work. I really appreciate this forum as it makes me feel less alone.
I also try and keep up on Twitter but not too don't post a lot as it makes me feel a bit stressed.
I send L.O.V.E to everyone reading this. :heart:

I pray that Michaels innocence
Is revealed to all who seek the truth
And to those who seek to tell untruths are exposed
Amen

Hi everybody
I thought I would start a support and prayer thread for the false lies and trash about our dear MJ at this very difficult time.
I'm going up,and down all the time. I suffer from chronic pain/ illness which means that any stress can make my physical conditions worse. I spend most of my time in the house as I can no longer work. I really appreciate this forum as it makes me feel less alone.
I also try and keep up on Twitter but not too don't post a lot as it makes me feel a bit stressed.
I send L.O.V.E to everyone reading this. :heart:

I pray that Michaels innocence
Is revealed to all who seek the truth
And to those who seek to tell untruths are exposed
Amen

Amen to that, my sister/brother. Blessings to you. I'm really sorry to hear about your condition.

This thread is a lovely idea, most welcome and most needed at this time. It truly feels like we are back to 2005, doesn't it? Oh well, so be it. Fight we must, fight we will. The result will also be the same.

One tiny reminder for all the times when the tabloids and the mainstream spout vicious lies with old and new characters on parade.........

Dy2h8-CKWw-AEGag-H.jpg

And although it may seem many times that the Lord is asleep in the boat, while we are about to drown, the Good Book teaches us otherwise.

Keep the faith everyone and above all, keep praying. As a matter of fact, my advice would be to pray like you've never done before - for Michael's good name, for those fighting on his behalf, for truth to be exposed but also for all the poor, dark souls promoting this awful agenda. They also need God's grace, perhaps more than we can imagine.

This is a good idea thanks for doing it

You are very welcome.
Feel free to vent here get support, post prayers, poems, quotes etc that help you and might I wrote it so people feel they have some other people feeling the same way. Xx

Dear God,
I pray that this storm passes a s the sun of truth comes out
I pray Dan reed is exposed.
I pray that Wade and James receive the hand of justice not in their favour
Amen.

I have Michael's autograph and have a small shrine set up.
I have not spent supporting Michael and reading all these court papers and the truth to give up now.
He has been my light in the dark and now I want to be the same in the dark of the lies against him.
I will never be brainwashed and will always believe in his innocence till the day I leave this world.

Quote of today
If you enter this world
Knowing you are loved
And you leave this world knowing the same
Everything in between can be dealt with
MJ

1532n10.jpg

r87dwo.jpg

God bless all those who have spoken out in Michael's defense. May He also show mercy to the dark minds causing all this havoc, but above all, may the Good Lord have mercy on Michael's beautiful soul and the integrity of his name and legacy. May the truth of his innocence be clear for all the world, once and for all! Amen

a5keuo.jpg

Because even the King of Pop bends his knees and bows his head to THE KING of Kings.

Last edited:
Blessings to you, my dear friend! I hope your conditions will be better soon. I can understand what to be alone and ill means. Let us know about you!:kissing:

Back