Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: The "Leaving Neverland" Rant & Support Thread [Merged]

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    If you havent read yet. There are some details that have not been discussed about the ring stories James told:

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ent)-*new-info

Reply in the thread and share your thoughts.
    @KOPV
    Many thanks for all your great work. I noticed that you had another great idea and contacted senior editors of at least 2 magazines.
    I think debunking Leaving Neverland is going really well thanks to amazing work of those who researched it.
    However, the media still pretends that LN is an important documentary, therefore the community must think what the next step can be: how to put pressure on the media... for sure a very difficult task, but I like your idea.
    I am not sure what your plans are or how much time you have but if you are planning to continue maybe you could contact someone at the Guardian? I live in the UK and the Guardian is one of the most respected newspapers. I remember they also advertised themselves claiming they present 'the whole picture' (adverts like 'Points of view' or 'Three little pigs'). However, their reporting on MJ was just horrible, makes me really upset whenever I see it, completely biased, as if there was little doubt he was a child molester. I am not sure if you will be able to continue with this 'talking to the media' project, so anyway thank you for what you have already done, but maybe someone will come up with ideas how to put more pressure on the media (or I need to say 'fight' the media)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes06 View Post
    @KOPV
    Many thanks for all your great work. I noticed that you had another great idea and contacted senior editors of at least 2 magazines.
    I think debunking Leaving Neverland is going really well thanks to amazing work of those who researched it.
    However, the media still pretends that LN is an important documentary, therefore the community must think what the next step can be: how to put pressure on the media... for sure a very difficult task, but I like your idea.
    I am not sure what your plans are or how much time you have but if you are planning to continue maybe you could contact someone at the Guardian? I live in the UK and the Guardian is one of the most respected newspapers. I remember they also advertised themselves claiming they present 'the whole picture' (adverts like 'Points of view' or 'Three little pigs'). However, their reporting on MJ was just horrible, makes me really upset whenever I see it, completely biased, as if there was little doubt he was a child molester. I am not sure if you will be able to continue with this 'talking to the media' project, so anyway thank you for what you have already done, but maybe someone will come up with ideas how to put more pressure on the media (or I need to say 'fight' the media)
    I agree with your statement. while doing this is great enough. we need to push this more to the media.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Listen up guys. i feel when the 25th comes, let's all just put to rest once the day is over. even Michael nephew said it also. i said i was gonna defend him on the day too but i change my mind. i'm just gonna celebrate his life on that day. that day should be a day to mourn and celebrate his life.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I planned not to talk about this anymore before the 25th but it's been bothering me. Since using #HonorMJ I've been learning more about the stuff MJ did and it's making me feel annoyed more than anything because it makes the injustice seem even worse, if that's even possible. I feel so frustrated at the general public, just like I did about Brexit referendum, and especially towards those who speak publicly about it e.g. McGowen. I've literally been thinking "**** #MeToo" and if there was a movement against it, I would join. This is coming from someone who used to completely support it. Maybe I'm just having a bad day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WannaScream For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 418 Posts

Personally, I wonder why the estate can't sue these men for the damage to their business because of these accusations. None of this current trash started until the estate started the Las Vegas show project and released the Xscape album. I don't like how these guys are given every excuse in the book for what they're doing. And all the estate can do right now is rely on a shaky (in my opinion) contract clause for the HBO lawsuit. And now these men might be rewarded for this LN garbage with a sympathy Emmy and\or other Awards. And Michael's supporters continue to get nothing but more grief and frustration with most of the media and haters laughing at them. This is so discouraging and sad.
    Last edited by Kingofpop4ever3000; 19-06-2019 at 10:28 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofpop4ever3000 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WannaScream View Post
    I planned not to talk about this anymore before the 25th but it's been bothering me. Since using #HonorMJ I've been learning more about the stuff MJ did and it's making me feel annoyed more than anything because it makes the injustice seem even worse, if that's even possible. I feel so frustrated at the general public, just like I did about Brexit referendum, and especially towards those who speak publicly about it e.g. McGowen. I've literally been thinking "**** #MeToo" and if there was a movement against it, I would join. This is coming from someone who used to completely support it. Maybe I'm just having a bad day.
    Yeah, Michael was one of the most incredible humanitarians ever to grace this planet. And he did it from a genuine need to help and give, not for publicity. Such a beautiful soul.

There are so many of us all over the world who know the truth and support Michael, our love is stronger than their hate and it always will be. I think things will get better with time. And we still have Taj's documentary to look forward to.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

The reason why the estate and Michael family can't do much is the fact Michael isn't here to defend himself. and it's so sad they wait it until he pass to do this. i believe this was all planned. it's doesn't make any sense how money do things to people. it's so sad and heartbreaking.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I swear i hate this world more everyday.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofpop4ever3000 View Post
    And now these men might be rewarded for this LN garbage with a sympathy Emmy and\or other Awards. And Michael's supporters continue to get nothing but more grief and frustration with most of the media and haters laughing at them. This is so discouraging and sad.
    I really hope not.

Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 20-06-2019 at 12:17 AM.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
    FINALLY, someone said it. Wade Robson is a SHITTY DANCER. Moving like a cockroach ice skating.
    I laugh so hard.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    You should watch this, if you haven't already. It's really funny.

I'm late on this but I laughed so hard.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 Times in 2,232 Posts

For those who have not been following on twitter, I am working on a couple more projects. It will build from the Robson & Safechuck files and go into another key player that we all know about but info will be dissected in ways that have never before. I am also in contact with someone that gave me some interesting info on the follow up to that project that I can't help but to work on.

After all these projects are written, I am not sure what I will do with them all. But I would want to eventually combine all the info, update it all with any info that was learned to date and release in a collective fashion some how..

Thoughts, ideas always welcome!!!

I've been a bit absent from MJJC working on projects, miss striking up convos. Have been more active on twitter since that is where I am posting news/info.
    https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,095 Times in 1,012 Posts

Really feel like knocking Robson and safe chuck out right about now. ��

It's M & Sonny.

RIP Dearest M. Thank You For My Childhood Memories...& the Magic!

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 Times in 2,232 Posts

If it wasnt for Guitterez, none of this would have happened. I couldn't help but to work on a project diving deeply into it. I'll be making it available by 7.15.19
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09