Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,907 Times in 788 Posts

Default Re: The "Leaving Neverland" Rant & Support Thread

I am not allowing two idiots and a pedophile hunter to change my mind!!!

I am convinced that Dan the pedophile hunter (his doco) or Jimmy and Wade who were ignored on account of Bad 25 and the PepsiCo company and the Cirque Show in Vegas and blame it on the Estate of Michael Jackson.

All 3 of those idiots, Dan, Jimmy and Wade, keep saying over and over and over, like a broken record, that it isn't about the money. Right. Jimmy keeps saying he was Michael's first. Pepsi sponsored Jimmy to tag along with Michael Jackson. But does the FAKE NEWS ever say that...nope. Evan Chandler paid attention, that's why he said Michael was a child molester, because of Jimmy.

I am really starting to wonder about the Democratic Party and their liberal agenda. With David Geffen throwing money at the organization, I'm beginning to think that children will become more and more vulnerable to adult's, the sexual depravation and raping of them. Michael Jackson knew what he was doing standing up for children's rights.

Dan Reed wants a promotion as a director. Making doco's isn't giving him the big bucks. Jimmy and Wade want a settlement from the Estate, because Michael Jackson gave money to Evan Chandler to shut up in the media...that and go spend more time with your son and become a movie producer. Which he didn't. Evan had a dental patient, who had the Screenplay for "Robin Hood Men In Tights." He never had a screenplay nor did he have anything at all. Just greedy, not talented like Michael Jackson. Dan, Jimmy and Wade DO NOT have the talent that Michael Jackson always had!
    Michael is really great! He has no snobbery to him, he's just a good kid. Michael is a gentle spirit and he takes over our kids. He loves kid's, we watch a lot of cartoons together. - Linda McCartney being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZPy0ZeuvI

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 652 Posts

They aren't mad about bad 25. There's legit zero evidence to support this theory you keep brining up.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmoothGangsta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,907 Times in 788 Posts

Look at the timing of Jimmy's allegation's. The lawsuit, too. Perhaps Wade is more outspoken about not being involved with the Cirque Show, on account of his timing. I don't see Wade's evidence either. His was timing, too.
    Michael is really great! He has no snobbery to him, he's just a good kid. Michael is a gentle spirit and he takes over our kids. He loves kid's, we watch a lot of cartoons together. - Linda McCartney being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZPy0ZeuvI

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstone View Post
    Yeah I agree.
    Taj is trying to fund a project but that is falling way short of getting the cash probably required.

Not many fans have contributed to that so while we can give off about the Estate(rightly so) there are many fans who could help some also.
    Wth is with the Estate??? Why they arent Supporting taj with mjs OWN Money?

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 589
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,352 Times in 1,725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    I'm kinda sick of the estate making fans defend him in the media. It's all well and good doing things behind the scenes but in the mean time mj has legitimately no defence in the media. Wade and James own it and are probably convincing everyone with their bullshit.
    To be honest that's not what i'm seeing. A lot of people are calling B.S on this entire thing across many social media platforms. The media is as nasty as they have ever been but this is nothing compared to how they treated him in 93 and 03-05 and back then the only people that stood in MJ's corner were fans. This time around many casual and non fans, radio hosts etc are dissaproving of this whole thing.

Though I do agree with you that the Estate really needs to step up their game.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Themidwestcowboy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

I fear the worse when this is released i honestly think they have ruined his legacy everyone thinks he now truly was a pedophile part from the people who have read into the trials. seems these to guys have put on an Oscar winning performance it's sad. the thing is your average person don't do research they will watch this see the guys making a convincing story and think its must be true i am gutted i honesty think this will basically already has ruined his legacy beyond repair and there is not even any proof of what there saying is true.

And i agree also where is a follow up doc from the estate his nephew shouldn't be asking the fans to help fund it the estate should pay it to get it out there asap to try and save the legacy might be too late already though.
    Last edited by kevin_1990; 01-03-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Hi guys, I too haven't been active in here in a while and it's sad it's the current events that have motivated me to post here again. Everything I want to say re/ the 'documentary' has already been said so I have nothing further to add, except one thing. I am speechless (but not really surprised) at the extreme one-sidedness many media outlets (even the respectable ones!) have taken once again. Reiterating the accusers' claims, without any questioning or research into their history. Calling it a 'final piece in a puzzle', regardless of the fact not a single piece is matching. Not going to sugarcoat it, it is absolutely disgusting and frustrating to the max.

Having said that - as much as us fans tend to get caught up in these horrible events (understandably), we shouldn't forget there is a whole different world out there that will never be taken down, neither by the recent 'claims' nor by the newest media circus.

Want to assure yourself? Just look into Instagram, type Michael Jackson, and search for recent posts. What do you see, and at the same time, what do you not see?

There's one post after another, every half a minute, all of them celebrating Michael's work in pictures, videos, art and stories. People of all different races, ages and origins posting videos of them dancing and singing to Michael's music. Only in the last 5 minutes, I have seen three clips of parents filming their kids dancing in front of the TV to Michael's short films. One from Argentina, another from France and yet another from Pakistan. This is Michael's power. I'm not saying this to downplay the current events - yes, we have to prepare for his public image to take major blows, in some countries more than other, but nonetheless, the damage will be there and it will be painful. On the other hand, we have millions and millions of people celebrating his art and those people will not vanish just like that. No amount of pushback will change the fact his music is still adored and appreciated all around the globe.

Obviously, I can not speak for what will be in 40, 50 years, but the good thing about that is - this is something we as fans can influence. I am 25 and I know we have a big amount of members here who are in a similar age group. Now, if you have children - don't hold back, share your appreciation of Michael with them. Put on Michael's music, let them listen and dance to it - and you can be sure they will be captivated by his music the same way millions of others were captivated previously, the same way we were captivated by his music. His public image can be weakened, but the power of his art can not. I am absolutely convinced about that.

And in case your kids do grow up appreciating Michael, encourage them. Lend them your support. Share your thoughts and personal memories about Michael with them. This is how I grew up and I know this is how my children will grow up as well. We will always be able to contribute to his legacy like that. This is what Michael wanted and this is what we will achieve.

Hugs to everyone. We'll get through this. xx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nonoka For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience PointsOverdrive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonoka View Post
    Hi guys, I too haven't been active in here in a while and it's sad it's the current events that have motivated me to post here again. Everything I want to say re/ the 'documentary' has already been said so I have nothing further to add, except one thing. I am speechless (but not really surprised) at the extreme one-sidedness many media outlets (even the respectable ones!) have taken once again. Reiterating the accusers' claims, without any questioning or research into their history. Calling it a 'final piece in a puzzle', regardless of the fact not a single piece is matching. Not going to sugarcoat it, it is absolutely disgusting and frustrating to the max.

Having said that - as much as us fans tend to get caught up in these horrible events (understandably), we shouldn't forget there is a whole different world out there that will never be taken down, neither by the recent 'claims' nor by the newest media circus.

Want to assure yourself? Just look into Instagram, type Michael Jackson, and search for recent posts. What do you see, and at the same time, what do you not see?

There's one post after another, every half a minute, all of them celebrating Michael's work in pictures, videos, art and stories. People of all different races, ages and origins posting videos of them dancing and singing to Michael's music. Only in the last 5 minutes, I have seen three clips of parents filming their kids dancing in front of the TV to Michael's short films. One from Argentina, another from France and yet another from Pakistan. This is Michael's power. I'm not saying this to downplay the current events - yes, we have to prepare for his public image to take major blows, in some countries more than other, but nonetheless, the damage will be there and it will be painful. On the other hand, we have millions and millions of people celebrating his art and those people will not vanish just like that. No amount of pushback will change the fact his music is still adored and appreciated all around the globe.

Obviously, I can not speak for what will be in 40, 50 years, but the good thing about that is - this is something we as fans can influence. I am 25 and I know we have a big amount of members here who are in a similar age group. Now, if you have children - don't hold back, share your appreciation of Michael with them. Put on Michael's music, let them listen and dance to it - and you can be sure they will be captivated by his music the same way millions of others were captivated previously, the same way we were captivated by his music. His public image can be weakened, but the power of his art can not. I am absolutely convinced about that.

And in case your kids do grow up appreciating Michael, encourage them. Lend them your support. Share your thoughts and personal memories about Michael with them. This is how I grew up and I know this is how my children will grow up as well. We will always be able to contribute to his legacy like that. This is what Michael wanted and this is what we will achieve.

Hugs to everyone. We'll get through this. xx
    Fantastic post ❤️

I too have recently joined the forum due to the recent allegations as I just couldn’t sit back and say nothing. It has truly ignited my love for Michael again (although it never left) I just feel so strongly that our idol is being treated so badly and people can get away with saying such awful lies.

MJ will always be my hero and nothing will change that. I’m proud to be his fan.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Speed_Demon87 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harun View Post
    Wth is with the Estate??? Why they arent Supporting taj with mjs OWN Money?
    I think Taj explained it well here. https://www.gofundme.com/untitled-mi...mentary-series

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Danja For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,160 Times in 1,132 Posts

I think Oprah has become unhinged. She is accusing Michael's staff of being involved with sex trafficking. People can get hurt this is why she had no business getting involved in this.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DDam View Post
    But Michael had a chance to prove he was not guilty for those charges. Now he's gone there can be no case to prove or disprove it. So it will just hang in the air and people will believe what they want or what they are led to believe.
    A lot of people will believe it, especially with the whole #MeToo atmosphere of just believing accusers, and throwing away innocent until proven guilty.
    Also since Wade was connected to the first trial as a defence witness, for some people it could put into doubt the verdict of that trial, even though it was not because of Wade that MJ was proven not guilty.
    Agree completely. That’s exactly what I am afraid of.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The estate has every incentive in the world to counter the fallout. I also generally find them capable and competent. My hope is that they will handle this well and survive the onslaught. There will definitely be damage, but I am hoping it will be survivable.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 939 Posts

All celes should be concern about how MJ is being treated. If they do Michael, they will do all of them.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 939 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boltzmann View Post
    The estate has every incentive in the world to counter the fallout. I also generally find them capable and competent. My hope is that they will handle this well and survive the onslaught. There will definitely be damage, but I am hoping it will be survivable.
    I hope heavy weights and legal experts help them when this trash comes out.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,906 Times in 831 Posts

I probably shouldn't bother posting this, but it kind of got me down this morning. I don't know what I was expecting tbh as it is a blog community dedicated to celebrity gossip. The comments are pretty horrible. The sheer ignorance of these people, . Unfortunately you can only leave comments if you're a member, but I probably wouldn't have even if I could because it probably would have been a waste of time. Just a warning, it's pretty nasty. https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/114079859.html
    "Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85