Oprah Winfrey Network on Twitter ! Please leave comments ( facts and exposition ) .

I just listened to her reason. She says it's about "sexual seduction" by child sexual predators and this case "transcends Michael Jackson."
Seems like I've heard those words before.
And, if she's just talking about sexual seduction, why wouldn't R. Kelly have been a more apt subject?? The documentary about him and his accusers, who all seem to be madly in love with him, was prime for this subject. And he's alive and because of that doc he was investigated and charged.

Now, I just skimmed through about 200 comments on that post, and ALL of them are pro-Michael. I wonder if her staff is reading them at all and how many more are there going to be once this debacle airs.

She's a fool and always has been.
I can't wait to watch her crash and burn.

I just listened to her reason. She says it's about "sexual seduction" by child sexual predators and this case "transcends Michael Jackson."
And, if she's just talking about sexual seduction, why wouldn't R. Kelly have been a more apt subject?? The documentary about him and his accusers, who all seem to be madly in love with him, was prime for this subject. And he's alive and because of that doc he was investigated and charged.

Now, I just skimmed through about 200 comments on that post, and ALL of them are pro-Michael. I wonder if her staff is reading them at all and how many more are there going to be once this debacle airs.

THIS!

Total BS to say "this transcends Michael Jackson", or "this isn't about Michael Jackson"....it absolutely IS about him.

well i think she has lost her weight waters deal

well i think she has lost her weight waters deal

Yep, she lost $58 million dollars. Isn't she a billionaire already? Greed! Weinstein, Geffen and others will turn on her when they feel they are done with her.

THIS!

Total BS to say "this transcends Michael Jackson", or "this isn't about Michael Jackson"....it absolutely IS about him.

You know its exactly about him when they say it isnt. Reed says the same. Anyone would think they had a script! Hasnt she heard of the saying he doth protest to much. This is about using mj as a diversion from her friends harvey etc.

The fact that she saw this mockumentary on David Geffen's yacht the next day it was shown at Sundance and they leaked that to the media is enough proof that they are behind this mockumerntary and she is playing a role and has an interest in promoting and supporting it. It is no longer rumours and theories. Gaffen wants to destroy MJ at any cost. Him leaking to the media that he had watched it with Oprah was a message to everyone in the media to support it if they want to be on good terms with him which is what they have all been doing. If only Ronan Farrow would start digging more into him.

I have already sent her a lot of facts and she has apperently not been willing to listen or even consider not doing a show until she knows more. If I am going to chatt with somebody I want to be sure I can do so in a calm manner. In her case I am not so I wont. Do as you please ofcourse but be aware the she may just be trying to use us. I am not sure of her motives. Does she have and agenda or is she just blind because she has been abused herself but it may be true that they are doing this do distract attention from Weinstein and Untuchable. I had enough of that woman. I will concentrate on more sensible people and on supporting the family.

Yep, she lost $58 million dollars. Isn't she a billionaire already? Greed! Weinstein, Geffen and others will turn on her when they feel they are done with her.

they wont they will best buddies i guranteen that

THIS!

This it totaly about Michael and is going to hurt his family A LOT. She could have chosen R Kelly, her beloved Weinstein or some convicted sex offender.

Last edited:
8701girl;4244177 said:
they wont they will best buddies i guranteen that
You may be right. However, I don’t know how racism is wherever you’re from, but here in America, it’s out of hand here. They won’t let her have that much power for very long.

I may be wrong, but I’ve seen this many times before

She is serving their purposes so they will continue to support her. But if she does not want or can't support such purposes they will make an example of her the same way they have been doing to MJ since the early 90th. She knows that very well and is fine with it being the opportunistic she is.

Harvey Weinstein has been in the spotlight for sexual abuse for how long now? She could not say a word... But let Michael Jackson (A person that was found not guilty, part of a 10 year investigation that included the police department and FBI that found nothing be the person highlighted to bring awareness of what an abuser is??

laws need to be changed!

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

I always knew Mike was innocent. Not much people did understand his way.
He had such a beautiful soul. He gave so much of his time and money to help children

I always loved that man and his way.

Back