Thread: Mrs. Jackson

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Mrs. Jackson

*Musters up courage* okay... i know you guys are working very hard to be there for me...so i'm not going to let you down...Here is the next part:

Chapter 6

The dawn is breaking. The sun rises and she is barely waking. She breathes peacefully as her body and mind start to come to consciousness. She slowly turns in her bed. Ten minutes go by and her eyes start to open. Her eyes slowly open and shut as they start to process the light. Finally she is accustomed to it and just lays there. Suddenly, her cell phone beside her rings. She's rather surprised, but she reaches for it. In a soft groggy voice she says. “Hello.” A warm, alluring

male voice answers. “Good morning star shine.” She can't help but feel happy inside. “Oh, hey. Nick, how are you?” “Hey there, how are you?” “I'm fine. Oh, what are you up to?” “I just thought I'd give you a ring this morning in case you'd be up.” She blushes and giggles secretly within herself, he is so clever to call her at this time of day. How did he know she'd be in bed? She answers him like a star struck little girl. “Oh, that's so nice of you.” “So, what are you doing with your

day?” “Well, I was just going to spend some more time painting, I find it rather relaxing.” “Oh, you paint.” “Yeah.” “Wow, okay that's fascinating. What do you paint?” “Well, I'm not an official painter or anything, I just have the natural talent for art and I do it for pleasure.” “Hmm.” She didn't know why but, he just has this unusual effect on her lower abdomen. It is so weird, he has this warm vibe coming from himself and it transfers onto her...down there. She feels so attached

to him already and she hardly even knows the man. She asks. “So, do you like doing anything special?” “I like surfing, I like skate boarding and...do you by chance like snowmobiling?” “Oh, yeah, that sound s fun. I...I mean, I have never gone before but, I'd just love to go.” She is so fascinated with the idea of trying a wild and fun activity. She's never had the chance to hang around that personality type before. He is thrilled to hear her response. “Great, then I'll pick you up

on Saturday and me and my buddies will take you snowmobiling with us.” “Okay.” She finds herself saying, just like that. He continues. “Okay so, be ready by 12:00 pm, because we can go for some hot chocolate and some lunch before we start. They have an all day breakfast there and the hot cakes are quite yummy.” This all sounds so irresistible to her and she totally forgets that she is supposed to be explaining to Nick that she has to let him go. So, she just continues to listen

on as he maps out her itinerary. “After we warm up we'll be ready for snowmobiling. Make sure you wear your warmest winter gear.” She finds herself hypnotically saying. “Oh yeah, uh huh. Ok.” “Alright then, it's a date.” He is so satisfied with this that his thoughts are trailing off with one plan after another. He doesn't even notice the awkward silence on the other end. She just stares blankly and dumb founded. Great, so now it's harder for her to dump him, wonderful.

“Sweety, is everything alright?” She snaps out of it. “Huh! Yeah, yeah everything is fine.” “Okay, it's just that you sound awfully quite. Anyways no big deal. So, other than that did you sleep well? What are you doing right now, um, er...besides talking to me?” Shucks! He's trying to sound so seductive and he's making a mess of himself. She thinks to herself, how am I supposed to dump this man when he is being so sexy, he has leadership skills and he's being charming? She can't help but feel like a seduced woman around him as she answers. “Oh, well, I'm just here lying in bed.” He smiles, just imagining her in bed. “Oh...that's

nice.” She can't help but giggle. He plays around and in a teasing way he asks.“What, what's so funny?” “Oh nothing, you're just being so cute and funny.” He chuckles with her. Then he says.“Well sexy, I'm glad to know I'm being cute and funny.” She is trying to have a moment of sadness here, because this reminds her of the fact that she cant have this guy, but he keeps luring her in. She giggles some more. He thinks of more charming words to say. “I can't wait to show

you just how charming and funny I can be. Oh my, is this man for real? He is just putting on the moves. She stutters. “Uh, uh...” “Uh, uh...what, sweetness?” She is taken aback by his automatic charms. He can tell her silence on the other end means she's stunned. Poor lady has no idea what kind of prince charming she is getting herself into. She responds. “Wow, um, okay.” He bursts out laughing and says. “You had no idea I was like this, did you?” “No, I didn't.” “Yeah, I'm like that.” “Wow, that's so interesting.” He chuckles. She comments. “Awe, that's nice to know.” Then, they both just lay there in pleasant thoughtful silence. She

snuggles up to her pillow and lays on her side as if she were clinging to him. He's so far away from her and yet already he makes her feel as if he's right there, beside her.

************************************************** ************************************************** *************

whenever i put a star line underneath the paragraph it means there is still more to the chapter, but a different topic, or paragraph.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Wow...i didn't know i'd get so many loylay followers. I mean not too many people have told me anything, but just by looking at how many views my thread is getting...i can tell i have supporters and i just want to say thak you all ! I appreciate it very much !

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

After they had hung up the phone she had finally pulled herself out of bed and from day dreaming girlishly about him. She took a shower, brushed her teeth and put on fresh clothes. She is now heading down stairs to breakfast. She reaches the main floor, and just as she heads toward the dining room she sees the same female employee she saw last time. Her name is Tracy, she has an Island background but is mostly north American. She is in her forties and has the exact shade

of perfect noir/black hair color, it's very straight and she keeps it in one. As she stands there holding a tray with breakfast on top she says. “Oh, Mrs. J, I was just about to bring you breakfast in bed. That's okay, I see you like having it in the dining room.” So, she leads Kyla toward the dining room. As Tracy sets down the tray and lays out the breakfast, Kyla says. “Thanks. It looks good.” Tracy smiles. “Why thank you Mrs. J. Enjoy your meal.”

Kyla sits there and enjoys every morsel. She has a clear head and is light hearted. The day light pours through the three tall windows going along the opposite walls of the other with the pictures on it. This moment is so perfect, because her mood is at it's best right now, there are no worries or dysfunctions bothering her right now. Fate allows her to finish her meal in peace and quite. She finally finishes, her meal. It was similar to the one she had last time. She wipes her

mouth and hands and exhales pleasantly. Then all of a sudden, it finally it hits her, hard. She realizes that she cannot keep Nick. She cannot lie to him like this, it's not fair to him. He is really hard set on her and she is a married woman. She may not love Michael, but still he is her husband and Nick is going to have to find out sooner or later. She burst out into tears. She slumps her head down on the breakfast table and cries. After two minutes of this she manages to pick herself up and goes to head out of the dining room, but just as she does this Tracy spots her in time. With absolute care and concern she holds out her arms and

says. “Mrs. J, you don't look so well. Tell me what is wrong?” She rushes up to Kyla as if she were her own daughter. She puts her arms around Kyla who begins to sob again. Tracy is very gently with her as she softly strokes her head and says. “Shhh...”
    After she let's Kyla have a few seconds of sobbing on her shoulder she asks. “Do you want to go upstairs and have some girl to girl time?” She doesn't even give Kyla an option, but says. “Yes, I think we'd better go do that. Come on.” She takes Kyla by the hand and leads her upstairs. They go in the room and sit down on

the bed. Tracy says to her in a nice soothing, low tone of voice. “Tell me everything.” Kyla looks at her with an expression of guilt, but Tracy makes her feel at ease, so she spills. “I met this boy at the park. He is tall, has long blond hair,” as she says this, already Tracy comments. “Ooh, he sounds like a handsome devil.” Kyla responds. “He is. He has these clear blue eyes.” Tracy teases her by making a subtle yet sexually turned on expression on her face. Kyla chuckles a bit, then says. “He's so smart and clever Tracy, but I can't have him.” Tracy understands Kyla's situation completely. You see, all of the house workers understand

Michael and Kyla's deep, mysterious and controversial situation. This explains why Daren is so attentive to Mr. Jackson. Every employee in the house has been carefully selected to make Mr. and Mrs. Jackson feel at ease in their own home, without having to worry about negative opinions of the people around them. In order for this delicate situation to work they need absolute support from the house employees. Tracy thinks long and hard about this and feels absolutely sorry for the poor girl. Lord knows Mrs. J has been through some hard times. She would like to offer some suggestions but she's honestly stumped for answers. “Well
    honey, the best advise I can give is this, talk to your husband. Don't cut him off, communication is key in a marriage, even this one. No, especially this one.” Kyla

thinks about this. She nods her head. She is even starting to feel a bit better now. Tracy can see this and gives her a huge warm hug. She sort of cradles Kyla and whispers. “You're going to pull through this. You'll see. God loves you, despite what you may think.”

end of chapter 6
    Last edited by miss rose; 05-06-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 7

She goes out into the side yard of the house. The same spot she was in when she was painting. This time instead of painting , she decides to do something different. She is going to meditate. This is a huge step for her, because it's something she never had the chance to do in the past. She sits down quietly and crosses her legs. She listens carefully to the chirping sounds of the birds. Her hands are gently placed on each knee, which is the kind of sitting position that

people in meditation usually have. She softly closes her eyes and calmly clears her head of all thought. She savors the moment of silence... Nothing but pure silence... She enjoys it, immensely. It seems to be having health effects on her body already. She continues to clear her mind of any thought. Again, she can feel subtle yet, positive changes taking place. It is as if energy and thoughts that were trying to naturally occupy her mind and body for so many years, are finally

getting the chance to take over. Oh my...! This feels so wonderful, her spine naturally starts to straighten up and assume the proper S position. She feels encouraged and so she continues. Wow...now the ideas start to flow to her; just imagine some classical music in the background with this, with some herbal tea, some aroma candles...hmm... She continues, with an automatic soft contented smile on her face. She never knew meditation could have this kind of effect on

someone. It's wonderful because it allows her the opportunity to take a moment for herself . It allows one to just block all the negative, stressful thoughts out of their mind and only invite positive ones. She is able to concentrate on just breathing, breathing in fresh air. It circulates through out her body and makes every cell inside feel refreshed. That is it. She is lost in her meditation. Five blissful minutes go by and Kyla is unaware that someone has entered the side yard with

her. The person is another house employee. She is in her mid twenties, she has brunette hair that is cut in layers, has a touch of soft high lite and is long down to her neck. Her name is Burmah. She sees Mrs. J deep in meditation, so she tries not to disturb her. Instead, she is as quite as can be and decides to help by fetching Mrs. J some herbal tea, to help relax her further. Burmah, is into health and wellness and is apart of a few wellness classes. She goes inside to make

Mrs. Jackson a special relaxation herbal tea blend. The tea is a bit expensive and is hers. She drinks it on break time, but she'll let Kyla taste some of it. She is pleased to see Mrs. Jackson resort to this in order to help out with what she is going through. By the time Burmah is finished making the tea, it now seems like the right time to present Kyla with it. So, she goes out side and approaches Kyla while carefully holding the tea. Kyla is now finished some of her meditation and is now alert. Burmah gently bends down beside Kyla and presents her with the tea. Kyla is pleasantly surprised. “Oh, thank you.” She says. Burmah smiles and

says. “No problem.” Then she walks off leaving Kyla with her interesting beverage. Kyla looks at the color, it's half blue half green, and it's smells tingly and spicy. She sips it, it's not minty but it has that zing to it like mint and it tastes like a blend of herbs that she has never tasted before. She sips it again, and again. The vaporous aroma and the liquid flow into her and instantly has a soothing effect. Wow...this tea is wonderful. She has to ask Burmah where to get it. She sits

there, she feels the way she never had a chance to feel in a long time, at peace. She just sits there, in the middle of nature. She takes everything in, the green grass, the brown trees, the color of the birds and squirrels scampering around with life. Everything seems to warn that spring may just come early. Calmly, she sips her tea. In the meanwhile, someone is watching from their bedroom window. He watches her keenly, observing her mood, her actions, her needs. He is quite taken with the things she does when she is in the side yard. Very carefully he continues to watch...

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

It is now 2:00 pm in the after noon. Kyla has finished her meditation session and is now clear in thought and can resume the next set of challenges that may or may not come her way. She goes back upstairs to her room. She lays down in the bed and starts thinking deeply about what Tracy said. Uh yes, she should talk to Michael, she should not shut him out. This seems like a refreshing idea. After a

minute she get's up and decides...to look for Michael. She heads back down stairs. Okay, this is rather a big house and he can be just about anywhere. First, she needs to start by looking for him. She decides to ask one of the house workers. She visits the first place she thinks one of them might be in. She heads toward the living room. When she arrives in the room. It's a nice big yet modestly open space. The color scheme is a nice off white color from couch and carpet to wall.

There she is greeted by Daren. He eagerly starts the conversation. With warmness and cheerfulness he says. “Hey there, Mrs. J what's up?” As he is saying this he stops his chores. She responds. “I'm okay, thanks.” “That's good to hear Mrs. J. So, doing anything exciting with your day?” “Well, it's funny you should mention that. I am trying to do something exciting but, I'm going to need to talk to Michael first. Have you seen him around?” Daren is pleasantly surprised to

hear Kyla ask for Mr. Jackson. Daren knows Michael's where abouts very well. He says. “Let's here uh, let me think. He is either in the backyard, the home theater, his studio, or his bed room. Kyla is very thankful that Daren could assist her. “Thank you Daren. That is very helpful.” “No problem Mrs. J.” Daren get's back to dusting the furniture. He is tall, has a medium build, brunette hair and brown eyes. His hair style is a trendy one. It's one of those sexy messy hair do's

that a lot of men ware. The hair is teased in an upward direction but frozen like that. His is more subtle, most of his hair is short from back to front and only the front bangs are long but frozen in an upward style. He has a mustache but very thin. He has quite an impressive major in culinary arts, hospitality and event planning. He is in his early thirties. Like most of the staff there he takes care of both cooking and maintenance of the house. All the staff work part time. There

are four people in total working for the Jacksons and their shifts can vary. Kyla leaves the living room. She now has a pretty good idea as to where she can find Michael. She decides to try the backyard. When she arrives there nobody is present. She decides to try the home theater. This is located in the basement and so is the studio. She leaves the yard to go back in the house. When she enters the house, she does not need to travel too far, for in the distance near the stair case,

she sees that Michael had just come downstairs. He sees her too. They stare at each other for a bit. Kyla goes up to him. She speaks first. “Hi,” he almost answers her back shyly, as she continues “I was...looking for you. Daren told me, where to find you...” He answers. “I was just about to look for you myself.” “Well...um, I need to talk to you about something.” “Sure...sure.” “ I was thinking that...maybe we can we sit the living room?” He is her own husband and yet,

she talks to him as if they had just met for the first time. His reaction is the same. “Uh, sure, yeah.” He follows her there. As soon as they enter, Daren can see that they would like some privacy. He was near done anyway, so he leaves. Michael follows Kyla to which ever couch she wants to sit in. They settle in and face each other. As she observes him, he looks so elegant. He has that formal, artistic, sensitivity about himself. His face is so handsome, in a sophisticated, creative

master sort of way. Those dark eyes, framed by the most bold and dark lashes ever, not to mention those thick, well sculpted eye brows of his. His hair...so long, black and curly. It almost brings back to her the reasons why she fell in love with him in the first place. He looks at her with gentle care and yet emotional strength and wisdom. He has the kind of energy that invites her to tell him just about anything. She goes ahead. She confides in her husband.“ Michael, there is

something I need to tell you.” “Yeah, go ahead.” Oh shit! How is she going to get this out. Okay, he is a man who

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

has been through it all, he'll understand... She pours her heart out to him. “I met someone.” Already his heart sinks as he buries his forehead and eyes into his hand. Even though she cannot stand to hurt him, she must continue. “I met him almost a week ago. He...makes me unbelievably happy. He is cheerful, light hearted, fun, spontaneous and...”, she can't help but giggle in front of him “He's so, wild.” She waits to take in Michael's reaction. He then uncovers his face. He

projects a warm energy that puts her at ease. To many people in a normal relationship, infidelity is very offensive and there fore unacceptable. In this situation, things that are NOT supposed to happen between Michael and Kyla have happened for a very important cause. They are both supposed to be dead from their trials, she is supposed to have utter contempt for this man, instead she is married to him. Their whole entire marriage is based on dysfunction. So, dysfunction

will have to maintain it, at least for a while. He responds. “ Kyla, I know you are hurting inside, real bad. I understand how it feels to be cornered into a situation where one is forced to make some pretty controversial decisions. Now, I gave a vow...saying that I'd do anything in this universe and beyond, to win you back... So, my answer is....I don't mind.” His heart sinks again...deep into his chest. He knew something like this would come up. She is absolutely shocked at his

response. Her eyes slightly widen, her jaw slightly drops. She can't believe she is seeing Michael's tribulations unfold, right before her very eyes. It's true that she wanted to hate the man responsible for her life's misery, the man who is standing between her and a better husband. But, the way he made such a heroic move...wow. He freed her from her chains and is allowing her to keep Nick. No, she can't bare to see him like this. He has humanized himself as more than just

an annoying husband she must avoid. She reaches out to comfort him. She places her hands on both his arms.“Michael, I can't believe that you would...” She is speechless. He recuperates from his pain and bravely continues. “I said I'd hold nothing back from you Kyla, and I meant it.” Woe , that soft soothing voice of his. The sophisticated way he can articulate his words, it all makes such an impressive, sexually attractive impact on his words. She looks at him for a moment,

then she leans over, puts her arms around him and hugs him. He hugs her back with such savory fondness. She whispers. “Thank you so much.” “No problem.” After they let go, he continues. “Now, the only problem that we face is this, you are married. Here is my solution for this, and you will have to co-operate fully in order for this to work. You've got to say to him that I am you're brother.” Kyla is shocked that he is proposing this! He gently grips both her upper arms and says. “Tell him this. I'll pose as your brother and that way it'll take care of this whole messy business of you explaining that you're married. Agreed?” She is amazed by

his genius suggestion, she nods her head in agreement. She notices how he is displaying strong leadership in this issue. Wow...she's very, impressed. She starts to feel something inside of herself. Dare she admit it? Her feelings for him are, starting to grow...

end of chapter 7

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Hey everyone, i just wanted to remind you of my deepest appreciation for your undying support of my story. Without you , the little people, it could never have been a success. So, i just want to say...thank you, thank you...

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Woe, i can see you are all ready for a next part. Well, alright then, just give 20 mins.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 8

It's Wednesday and I'm at work. I do construction. I like the fact that it pays really well and once in a while it allows for a flexible schedule. Right now I'm working on the upper level of a family's house. I can't do too much thinking right now because heaven forbid I saw off my hand or ruin a very important feature of the building, but so far here is what I have managed to summarize with Kyla. I'm getting the feeling that she is hiding something. I don't mean hiding something from me personally, but she seems to be carrying a lot on her shoulders. She did tell me the first time we met, that there are some things that were

bothering her and that she needed some out let. How do I know so much? Well, I have a gift for being able to read a lot about people. I'm just a genius that way. It was the way she hesitated over the phone when I invited her to go snowmobiling with me. She seemed rather thrilled and yet, scared and worried about
    something. Well, whatever it is that she is going through, I know that she could really use my help and that's just what I plan to do. It is now close to lunch break.

I plan to use it to give Kyla a call. Monday morning I had called her while she was in bed. The next day, I wasted no time in calling my friends to let them hear of the good news. All three of us got so excited over Kyla accepting my invitation. So far, the weather has given us a break during the first week of march up until now. The forecast however, tells my friends and I that we are in for a nice down fall of snow. We'll be up to our knees in it. Oh crap! That reminds me, I don't

know where the girl lives! Oh yes, I definitely need to call her and figure out how we are going to meet. My pals and I do a lot of out door activities, so everything is as good as organized, we just need Kyla to be ready as well. I put down my drill. I am absolutely exhausted, sweating and so hungry that I could eat a horse. Oh no man, calling Kyla will have to wait until I get home. Thank goodness it's a bit chilly out side. I feel like just taking off my shirt and sitting

outside to eat my lunch. All my other co-workers feel the same. Just like me, they halt what they're doing, drop their tools, and one or two others lose their shirts as well. We all congregate out side and use something to cover the the damp cold ground and we all sort of lay around on it or sit up and just eat and talk.

We soak in every minute of the break. An hour and fifteen minutes pass and we get back to work. We're giving the family two new bedrooms and a new carpet. The plan is to widen the master bedroom and remake the other. One hour goes by, two hours go by and finally it's time to leave work and go home. All I can

think about as I drive is, refueling my body and getting a good long nap. I drive into my neighborhood. I pull up into the drive way and park my work van inside my double space garage beside my car. I own a fairly nice home in a nice neighborhood. When I just started college, I knew already that I wanted to be in construction. I was eighteen at the time. After I graduated it was easy for me to find work. I managed to build a good reputation and a good port folio. In time, I

thought about moving of my parents house. My family and I were able to search for a very convenient place for me to stay. The house had to have a two garage space and enough parking space for my friends. It worked out, I found this place. I live at 91 Chipfall ave. I get out of the van, shut the door and step out of the garage. I approach my front door and open it.

“Woe, what a long day. Now to just head straight up stairs and change. On second thought, no, I'm hungry. I go into the kitchen, open the fridge to find a big ready made sandwich and a can of Pepsi. I don't eat sandwich all the time, I just find it often helps with giving a person all the nutrients they need at a time. I hastily unwrap the sandwich and open the Pepsi. I go slump down into my couch and flick on the television. I consume everything like there's no tomorrow and

watch TV for about an hour. Okay, enough of that now. I'm heading upstairs for some sleep. I go upstairs and enter my bed room. As soon as I do this, my body feels heavy with exhaustion. It is now almost 5 pm. I know that I plan to call Kyla much later, but right now, sleep. I take off my shirt and pants until I'm just in my brief. I don't bother with putting anything on, I just go ahead and get straight into bed. I lay on my stomach and shut my eyes and in a matter of fifteen minutes, I'm fast asleep.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

hey there everyone. I know i took a while, but you know how it is, one can only post a fn fic when one has opportunity. Anyways, with out further delay..here is the next part.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapt. 8 contd...

Today is Wednesday. On Monday after Nick had called, Kyla spent that same day explaining the whole thing to Michael. After her conversation with her husband, she had spent the rest of that day thinking about how wonderful her husband is after all. Yes, he had caused her some deep, deep pain in her life...but, that was such a brave move on his part. She had spent all of Tuesday as well, thinking about the fact that, she is now a free woman. She is free to pursue the man of her

heart without any guilt, or any embarrassment. Slowly, her world is changing from one of doom to one of hope. Now we move to the present which is Wednesday. It is 7 pm in the evening. She is in her bedroom sitting on her mattress, settling her spinning thoughts. She sits there for 15 minutes taking a moment to clear her thoughts. After that she decides to take a nice long hot shower. She has a nice on suite, so all she has to do is strip and then walk into the

next room. She starts the shower, puts her hair up and into a bath cap and she steps into the shower. The place starts to softly fog as she disappears into it. Her body takes in the warm heat, ahhhh...how soothing. This has got to be one of her favorite activities. It gives her mind and body an opportunity to rejuvenate. She takes this opportunity to have a nice long, indulging hot, steamy shower. This moment reminds her of aromatherapy, speaking of which, she must get around to

asking Burmah about that tea. Hmm...yes, that's what she needs. Almost a half an hour goes by and the hot water is almost on low. The fog in the air is thick, especially around her. Then, she finally turns the water off. She is pleasantly sedated by the heat. She stands there drenched. Her hair is probably damp from root to tip, but who cares, it was worth it. After pausing for a brief moment, she finally steps out, releasing the rest of the heat. She is rather proud of herself for the amount of fog she created in the bathroom, it's weird , she knows, but it rather says a certain something...about her. Maybe it reveals a lot about a person's

sexuality. Who knows, anyways she slowly walks up to the mirror. She uses her hand to clear it, but it fogs back up. Okay, not a good time to try and use it. Instead, she goes to her bed room. As the bathroom door opens all the fog and heat is released so that the bathroom can clear out. She slumps her heat sedated body onto the bed. She lays there looking up at the ceiling. She does this for five minutes. After this she gets up. She searches through her drawer for a night

gown. She finds a nice icy pink silk, one with white lace on the top area that covers the chest. She unravels her towel and it drops to the floor, revealing her bare naked body. The cool air feels nice on it. She slips into the silk and feels refreshed. She looks for a nice white lace pantie. She slips into that and now her night wardrobe is complete. Oh, yes, now to take off the shower cap. She goes into her bed and peels away the sheets. She curls up in it. Just when she is about to

relax, her cell phone rings. She picks up. “Hello.” “Hey there, pretty baby what's up?” “Nick...! Hi.” “How ya doing? Are you...already tucked away in bed, and i mean in something nice and slinky?” Okay, Kyla had to pause, right there in a blushing sort of shock. Then she answers. “Umm, yes i am.” “YES!” She can't help but burst out laughing. Then she teases. “Okay Mr. charmer, i didn't realize you had a thing for girls in slinky night wear.” He just smoothly and seductively

replies. “Well...now you know.” Then the conversation changes. He asks. “Are you all ready for our date to go snowmobiling?” This takes her by surprise, as she stutters. “Oh, um,um, yes. Yes i am.” He is a bit puzzled by her response. Why does she sound so incredibly nervous? She smooths things over by explaining. “I, I just didn't realize it was coming up so fast. *chuckles* Sure I'm ready.” He pauses. Then asks, with sincere concern. “Is everything alright?” She didn't mean to reveal herself like that. It's just that she had forgotten for a second, that Michael had given her permission to go. She put's him at ease. “Yes, I'm fine Nick. I'm

just so glad that i can go with you on this trip.” “Why, you couldn't go before?” “No, I'm just happy. This will be, so much fun.” The way in which she said that last sentence, is kind of weird. It's like she is really desperate to go on this trip. Anyways, it's all good to him. He answers. “Okay...cool so, remember to put on your...” She finishes. “Warmest winter close and gear, got it.” “Good girl, I'm glad you're ready.” They pause for a bit. Then he says. “So, what have you been up

to while i was away from you?” Not only are his words intimate, but the energy that starts to project from him is quite intense. She finds her self induced to reciprocate that. Heat starts to rise in her body as she replies. “Oh, nothing, just making sure that i...,” she corrects herself “I mean, I've been mediating, cleansing my mind and energy of...negative, thoughts.” She can feel him listening intently to her words. He is thinking deeply about what to say next. He replies.

“Well that's good to hear that you're cleansing your body of negative vibes.” The highly unusual energy he sends becomes more intense. Then, it travels, all the way down to her lower abdomen, right between her thighs. Her eye lids close, she slowly takes in a subtle deep breath as this guy starts to intoxicate her from a far.

How does he do that? He does not even have to be near her and already he is having this effect. She stutters in a helpless, heated , breathless trance. “Um, yeah, right. Very nice that...um, *gulp* i don't have negative vibes, right now.” It's like he knows he is seducing her. He goes on to speak. “So, i was thinking that...since i don't know where you live...i can, maybe stop on by, perhaps.” Oh my god. He is going to come here, to her house. How the hell is she going to be able to resist him , when he is even closer? She gulps and stutters again. “Uh, yeah, um. That would be... a good idea. I mean, you know, you coming here, and

all.” He chuckles. “Okay then, baby it's a date. Tomorrow i have some time, i can be there.” She thinks, oh no, tomorrow. Then again, that does make sense. Saturday is the day they go snowmobiling and tomorrow is Thursday. Poor girl has no choice but to agree. “Oh, um, yeah. We can meet tomorrow.” She says nothing else, she is in a helpless, drooling trance. He'll have to do the thinking right now. He replies. “So, we'll meet in the park again, at 2:30pm. Is that alright?” She

obeys like a zombie and repeats. “2:30pm, in park. Yeah.” He chuckles excitedly. “Good, I'm glad we're on.” His vibes are just so strong and sexual! He has her in such a haze. She just grunts with barley any saliva dripping at the corner of her mouth. “Uh huh.” He chuckles teasingly at her and says. “Bye sweet lips.” He sends her an air kiss and then hangs up the phone.

End of chapter 8
    Last edited by miss rose; 28-04-2019 at 01:02 AM.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Well, this is a very long story, it is nice, but the whole situation in it sounds senseless and absurd. Probably was better if MJ was not mentioned at all in this story, you could think of some fictional pop-star, because first it is more about a married woman's affair and her boyfriend and second with MJ as one of the characters it is hard to believe in it all. What concerns the style of writing - I like it, you did a great job. I wonder what will be a happy end and for whom.
    Last edited by Magicgirl; 31-05-2019 at 12:46 AM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

thank you Magic Girl for your honest and sincere in put. . Umm i was planning to make this controversial. I'm taking my time with each part because i want everything to sound just right. I'm glad i did this long enough for a fan to tell me their real feelings on this.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

anyways there is a next part coming up that "Might" cheer everyone up.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

then looking forward for the next part