Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Mrs. Jackson

this chapter gone.
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Wow...i didn't know i'd get so many loylay followers. I mean not too many people have told me anything, but just by looking at how many views my thread is getting...i can tell i have supporters and i just want to say thak you all ! I appreciate it very much !

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

this chapter gone.
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

deleted chapter
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I apologize for this. but this need to be a different story, if possible.
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

if you guys look at chapter one you will see a nicer story and very interesting too, is in the making.
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Hey everyone, i just wanted to remind you of my deepest appreciation for your undying support of my story. Without you , the little people, it could never have been a success. So, i just want to say...thank you, thank you...

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Woe, i can see you are all ready for a next part. Well, alright then, just give 20 mins.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 8

It's Wednesday and I'm at work. I do construction. I like the fact that it pays really well and once in a while it allows for a flexible schedule. Right now I'm working on the upper level of a family's house. I can't do too much thinking right now because heaven forbid I saw off my hand or ruin a very important feature of the building, but so far here is what I have managed to summarize with Kyla. I'm getting the feeling that she is hiding something. I don't mean hiding something from me personally, but she seems to be carrying a lot on her shoulders. She did tell me the first time we met, that there are some things that were

bothering her and that she needed some out let. How do I know so much? Well, I have a gift for being able to read a lot about people. I'm just a genius that way. It was the way she hesitated over the phone when I invited her to go snowmobiling with me. She seemed rather thrilled and yet, scared and worried about
    something. Well, whatever it is that she is going through, I know that she could really use my help and that's just what I plan to do. It is now close to lunch break.

I plan to use it to give Kyla a call. Monday morning I had called her while she was in bed. The next day, I wasted no time in calling my friends to let them hear of the good news. All three of us got so excited over Kyla accepting my invitation. So far, the weather has given us a break during the first week of march up until now. The forecast however, tells my friends and I that we are in for a nice down fall of snow. We'll be up to our knees in it. Oh crap! That reminds me, I don't

know where the girl lives! Oh yes, I definitely need to call her and figure out how we are going to meet. My pals and I do a lot of out door activities, so everything is as good as organized, we just need Kyla to be ready as well. I put down my drill. I am absolutely exhausted, sweating and so hungry that I could eat a horse. Oh no man, calling Kyla will have to wait until I get home. Thank goodness it's a bit chilly out side. I feel like just taking off my shirt and sitting

outside to eat my lunch. All my other co-workers feel the same. Just like me, they halt what they're doing, drop their tools, and one or two others lose their shirts as well. We all congregate out side and use something to cover the the damp cold ground and we all sort of lay around on it or sit up and just eat and talk.

We soak in every minute of the break. An hour and fifteen minutes pass and we get back to work. We're giving the family two new bedrooms and a new carpet. The plan is to widen the master bedroom and remake the other. One hour goes by, two hours go by and finally it's time to leave work and go home. All I can

think about as I drive is, refueling my body and getting a good long nap. I drive into my neighborhood. I pull up into the drive way and park my work van inside my double space garage beside my car. I own a fairly nice home in a nice neighborhood. When I just started college, I knew already that I wanted to be in construction. I was eighteen at the time. After I graduated it was easy for me to find work. I managed to build a good reputation and a good port folio. In time, I

thought about moving of my parents house. My family and I were able to search for a very convenient place for me to stay. The house had to have a two garage space and enough parking space for my friends. It worked out, I found this place. I live at 91 Chipfall ave. I get out of the van, shut the door and step out of the garage. I approach my front door and open it.

“Woe, what a long day. Now to just head straight up stairs and change. On second thought, no, I'm hungry. I go into the kitchen, open the fridge to find a big ready made sandwich and a can of Pepsi. I don't eat sandwich all the time, I just find it often helps with giving a person all the nutrients they need at a time. I hastily unwrap the sandwich and open the Pepsi. I go slump down into my couch and flick on the television. I consume everything like there's no tomorrow and

watch TV for about an hour. Okay, enough of that now. I'm heading upstairs for some sleep. I go upstairs and enter my bed room. As soon as I do this, my body feels heavy with exhaustion. It is now almost 5 pm. I know that I plan to call Kyla much later, but right now, sleep. I take off my shirt and pants until I'm just in my brief. I don't bother with putting anything on, I just go ahead and get straight into bed. I lay on my stomach and shut my eyes and in a matter of fifteen minutes, I'm fast asleep.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

hey there everyone. I know i took a while, but you know how it is, one can only post a fn fic when one has opportunity. Anyways, with out further delay..here is the next part.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapt. 8 contd...

Today is Wednesday. On Monday after Nick had called, Kyla spent that same day explaining the whole thing to Michael. After her conversation with her husband, she had spent the rest of that day thinking about how wonderful her husband is after all. Yes, he had caused her some deep, deep pain in her life...but, that was such a brave move on his part. She had spent all of Tuesday as well, thinking about the fact that, she is now a free woman. She is free to pursue the man of her

heart without any guilt, or any embarrassment. Slowly, her world is changing from one of doom to one of hope. Now we move to the present which is Wednesday. It is 7 pm in the evening. She is in her bedroom sitting on her mattress, settling her spinning thoughts. She sits there for 15 minutes taking a moment to clear her thoughts. After that she decides to take a nice long hot shower. She has a nice on suite, so all she has to do is strip and then walk into the

next room. She starts the shower, puts her hair up and into a bath cap and she steps into the shower. The place starts to softly fog as she disappears into it. Her body takes in the warm heat, ahhhh...how soothing. This has got to be one of her favorite activities. It gives her mind and body an opportunity to rejuvenate. She takes this opportunity to have a nice long, indulging hot, steamy shower. This moment reminds her of aromatherapy, speaking of which, she must get around to

asking Burmah about that tea. Hmm...yes, that's what she needs. Almost a half an hour goes by and the hot water is almost on low. The fog in the air is thick, especially around her. Then, she finally turns the water off. She is pleasantly sedated by the heat. She stands there drenched. Her hair is probably damp from root to tip, but who cares, it was worth it. After pausing for a brief moment, she finally steps out, releasing the rest of the heat. She is rather proud of herself for the amount of fog she created in the bathroom, it's weird , she knows, but it rather says a certain something...about her. Maybe it reveals a lot about a person's

sexuality. Who knows, anyways she slowly walks up to the mirror. She uses her hand to clear it, but it fogs back up. Okay, not a good time to try and use it. Instead, she goes to her bed room. As the bathroom door opens all the fog and heat is released so that the bathroom can clear out. She slumps her heat sedated body onto the bed. She lays there looking up at the ceiling. She does this for five minutes. After this she gets up. She searches through her drawer for a night

gown. She finds a nice icy pink silk, one with white lace on the top area that covers the chest. She unravels her towel and it drops to the floor, revealing her bare naked body. The cool air feels nice on it. She slips into the silk and feels refreshed. She looks for a nice white lace pantie. She slips into that and now her night wardrobe is complete. Oh, yes, now to take off the shower cap. She goes into her bed and peels away the sheets. She curls up in it. Just when she is about to

relax, her cell phone rings. She picks up. “Hello.” “Hey there, pretty baby what's up?” “Nick...! Hi.” “How ya doing? Are you...already tucked away in bed, and i mean in something nice and slinky?” Okay, Kyla had to pause, right there in a blushing sort of shock. Then she answers. “Umm, yes i am.” “YES!” She can't help but burst out laughing. Then she teases. “Okay Mr. charmer, i didn't realize you had a thing for girls in slinky night wear.” He just smoothly and seductively

replies. “Well...now you know.” Then the conversation changes. He asks. “Are you all ready for our date to go snowmobiling?” This takes her by surprise, as she stutters. “Oh, um,um, yes. Yes i am.” He is a bit puzzled by her response. Why does she sound so incredibly nervous? She smooths things over by explaining. “I, I just didn't realize it was coming up so fast. *chuckles* Sure I'm ready.” He pauses. Then asks, with sincere concern. “Is everything alright?” She didn't mean to reveal herself like that. It's just that she had forgotten for a second, that Michael had given her permission to go. She put's him at ease. “Yes, I'm fine Nick. I'm

just so glad that i can go with you on this trip.” “Why, you couldn't go before?” “No, I'm just happy. This will be, so much fun.” The way in which she said that last sentence, is kind of weird. It's like she is really desperate to go on this trip. Anyways, it's all good to him. He answers. “Okay...cool so, remember to put on your...” She finishes. “Warmest winter close and gear, got it.” “Good girl, I'm glad you're ready.” They pause for a bit. Then he says. “So, what have you been up

to while i was away from you?” Not only are his words intimate, but the energy that starts to project from him is quite intense. She finds her self induced to reciprocate that. Heat starts to rise in her body as she replies. “Oh, nothing, just making sure that i...,” she corrects herself “I mean, I've been mediating, cleansing my mind and energy of...negative, thoughts.” She can feel him listening intently to her words. He is thinking deeply about what to say next. He replies.

“Well that's good to hear that you're cleansing your body of negative vibes.” The highly unusual energy he sends becomes more intense. Then, it travels, all the way down to her lower abdomen, right between her thighs. Her eye lids close, she slowly takes in a subtle deep breath as this guy starts to intoxicate her from a far.

How does he do that? He does not even have to be near her and already he is having this effect. She stutters in a helpless, heated , breathless trance. “Um, yeah, right. Very nice that...um, *gulp* i don't have negative vibes, right now.” It's like he knows he is seducing her. He goes on to speak. “So, i was thinking that...since i don't know where you live...i can, maybe stop on by, perhaps.” Oh my god. He is going to come here, to her house. How the hell is she going to be able to resist him , when he is even closer? She gulps and stutters again. “Uh, yeah, um. That would be... a good idea. I mean, you know, you coming here, and

all.” He chuckles. “Okay then, baby it's a date. Tomorrow i have some time, i can be there.” She thinks, oh no, tomorrow. Then again, that does make sense. Saturday is the day they go snowmobiling and tomorrow is Thursday. Poor girl has no choice but to agree. “Oh, um, yeah. We can meet tomorrow.” She says nothing else, she is in a helpless, drooling trance. He'll have to do the thinking right now. He replies. “So, we'll meet in the park again, at 2:30pm. Is that alright?” She

obeys like a zombie and repeats. “2:30pm, in park. Yeah.” He chuckles excitedly. “Good, I'm glad we're on.” His vibes are just so strong and sexual! He has her in such a haze. She just grunts with barley any saliva dripping at the corner of her mouth. “Uh huh.” He chuckles teasingly at her and says. “Bye sweet lips.” He sends her an air kiss and then hangs up the phone.

End of chapter 8
    Last edited by miss rose; 28-04-2019 at 01:02 AM.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Well, this is a very long story, it is nice, but the whole situation in it sounds senseless and absurd. Probably was better if MJ was not mentioned at all in this story, you could think of some fictional pop-star, because first it is more about a married woman's affair and her boyfriend and second with MJ as one of the characters it is hard to believe in it all. What concerns the style of writing - I like it, you did a great job. I wonder what will be a happy end and for whom.
    Last edited by Magicgirl; 31-05-2019 at 12:46 AM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

thank you Magic Girl for your honest and sincere in put. . Umm i was planning to make this controversial. I'm taking my time with each part because i want everything to sound just right. I'm glad i did this long enough for a fan to tell me their real feelings on this.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

anyways there is a next part coming up that "Might" cheer everyone up.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

then looking forward for the next part