Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 100 USD (54%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Jackson

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: The Christmas Family

Chapter 6 contd...

At the check out Donna allows Kate to go first. As soon as the cashier is ready to ring in the second Father Christmas Figurine, Donna halts Kate from ringing that one

through. “I'd like to treat you to that one dear.” Kate smiles and goes a little pink. “Oh, thank you.”

After Kate has paid for her item, Donna is next. As the cashier rings her items through, Will wants to give Kate something too, so he asks. “Granny can you give Kate

one of my bells?” “Sure sweetheart.” William blushes and so does Kate. Donna is happy to see this. She pays for the items. Everything gets bagged and then they all head out.

As Donna and Will start to get inside their car, they notice that Kate doesn't have one. “Oh, did you not drive here dear?” “No, i walked.” “Oh, well where do you live?” “I just

live about three blocks away from here. It takes me almost twenty minutes to walk here but, i love the exercise.” “Well, how about i drive you?” “Okay, that would be

nice.” “Yeah get in.” Kate gets into the front seat while Will is in his safety seat. Donna starts to load her shopping goods in the back beside Will. Afterwards, she then goes into her drivers seat and off they go.

As they drive along Donna happily says. “You know something Kate, this means you live near us.” “Really??” “Yes. We live just two blocks further down”. Kate's heart is filled with joy. “Oh, this is wonderful!” “Isn't it?” William is overjoyed. “Yeeay! That means you

can come visit us!” Kate laughs. “I guess that means i can.” Five minutes go by, and they finally approach her place. Kate tells them. “This is it. This is where i live.” “Okay.” Donna stops near the house. Donna turns to face her. “Alright sweetheart, well i hope

you had a good time with us?” “Oh i did.” “Oh what the heck, give me a hug”. They stretch over from their seat as best as they can and hug. Next, she hugs William. As Kate gets out of the car Donna parents her. “Stay safe, okay. Tell your folks we said hi.” “I

will”. As Kate is finally out of the car, Will shouts. “Goodbye Kate. Remember to visit me, at granny's !” She responds with a soft chuckle. “I will”. As she turns to walk up to the door, her heart is filled with such joy and warmth.

She goes inside the house and shuts the door behind her. She heaves a big sigh of happiness. Everything seems to be wonderful. There is only one little thing missing. If only her Christmas family would show up.

End of Chapter 6
    Last edited by miss rose; 17-02-2021 at 08:09 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 7

It is now three days away from Christmas. Kate has spent the time going to family dinners and parties. She never really had the chance to wear her fancy new dress, these occasions are much too casual for that. Now, she can't help but sit by the window in

her living room and think about Linda, Tim and that man at the tree. Oh, and let's not forget about Donna and William. She had a wonderful experience when she went to the park. Wow, that street really isn't letting her down. It now seems to be apart of her, like

she can't quiet get along without it. Woe... what's this strange wave of a magical feeling that's coming over her? That mall and the street it's on is really leading her to some important answers. Oh golly, Christmas just wouldn't be the same if she didn't just pay one

last visit. She plans the very next day to go there.

It is now the next day. Kate is at the mall. She just has to see Linda again and Tim if possible. It's most likely that the kid's and candy section is very busy. She is going to try and see Tim first. She makes her way there. The Christmas carols are playing loud

and bright. She arrives. Sure enough it's busy. The good news is, Tim is working there today. She stops to stare at him for a few seconds. There he is putting toys and candies in a gift bag and making them look extra special. Then she leaves to go try her luck

at women's wear. As she travels there, a beautiful song starts to play; Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? In the lane, snow bells glistening. A beautiful sight. We're happy tonight. Walking into winter wonderland.

Gone away is the blue bird. Here to stay is a new bird. He sings a love song, while we stroll along. Walking in a winter wonderland. In the meadow we can build a snowman. We'll pretend that he is Parson Brown. He'll say “Are you married?” we'll say “No man, but

you can do the job when you're in town.” Later on we'll conspire, as we dream by the fire. To face unafraid, the plans that we made, walking in a winter wonderland.

She is finally at the top of the escalator. There's an isle right beside the women's section, which leads to other departments. She gets off the escalator and crosses the isle right into women's wear. She sees Linda, who spots her as well. “Hey honey!” “Hi Linda!”

She quickens her pace towards Linda who has her arms stretched out to give her a hug. Kate goes behind the counter and hugs her. Linda asks. “Are you enjoying your Christmas dear?” “Yes, i am.” “That's great.” Linda is in her thirties and has very pale orange hair.

She often wears it in an up do. She has bangs and some of her hair falls to the side of her face. She asks. “So, are you here to do some last minute Christmas shopping or are you just looking around?” “Well, i

really thought i'd just stop by and see you one more time before Christmas.” “Well, it's not too busy right now,” she heaves a sigh of relief “I get a bit of a break.” “Oh,” Kate laughs “That's nice.” “Look, tell you what. It can get rather stressful and hot trying to do

your shopping when it's so busy. So, give me your coat while i still have the opportunity to take it from you.” “Oh, really?? Okay, thanks.” “No problem.” Linda take her coat and hat. She folds them up and puts them away behind the counter. “There and now

your free to shop.” “Thanks.” Kate walks around and decides to check out accessories. As she does this, the women's wear slowly starts to get busy again as customers walk in. She walks around as usual, exploring everything she could find.

A man hurries into the women's section. He is in a black trench coat, with a red scarf. You could see flecks of snow on his shoulder. He has on dark rimmed glasses. His hair is brown, sort of long at the front and the rest is all sort of slicked back. He searches

around. He finally spots Kate. As he approaches her , he is sure to remove his black leather gloves. He says in a British accent. “Excuse me love, but could you help me with something? I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I thought of everybody in town to do my

Christmas shopping for, but i forgot about poor dear mamma, and now i'm in a jam. I don't know what to get her for Christmas. Could you help me?” She could feel the cold of winter evaporate from his coat. “Oh, well i'd love to help you sir, but i don't work here.”

He is disappointed that she does not work here. “Oh, that's completely rubbish, of cores you do.” “Well, I..I..” “Look, i know you probably have more important things to do. But i really need your help. Please it's important.” “I..I'm terribly sorry, but i don't work

here.” He pulls her by the hand and drags her along. “Please it's important. Now,” Kate halts him right there. “Excuse me...! Sir, could you let go of my hand!” “Look i'm in a horrible mess right now.” She pulls her hand away. “ I don't work here. Alright??” “Look, miss

please. It's for my mamma.” He pulls her again. “Right then, now if you'll come this way.” “Excuse me! Sir?” “I could really use YOUR help.” “I don't care!” “I'm trying to explain something to you,” “I don't care.” “about my mom.” “I don't care.” “Now if you'll

just come this way,” “ Let go of me.” “i'll ask you what your opinion is.” “Let go of me!” “Right then.” She finally pulls her hand away. "Are you crazy!?” Then they both pause. Kate feels her blood rushing to her head. She is surprised. She has never

been driven nuts like this before. The man knows he's being a pain and gives a gentleman like look of apology. She puts a hand to her forehead where the pressure might be. Then she asks. “Who are you and what do you want?” “I'm sorry to be a bother like this, but

it's just that i really think you are, just the person i need to help me with this.” “Okay, so you say it's for your mother?” “Yes. It is.” He clasps his hands together appreciatively. She heaves a short sigh. “Okay fine. This way, i'll lead you to jewellery.” “Oh thank

you, thank you so much.”
    Last edited by miss rose; 02-03-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

They go to a glass show case. Kate begins her presentation. “If i were to get my mom a gift, nothing says she's special like a nice pair of diamond earrings and a nice necklace to match." She shows him a display with a pair of studs that are made of gold and in

cased in them is a diamond. To match is a simple gold chain with a diamond suspended from it.
    He is pleased with her choice. “Oh yes, this is just what she needs”.

“I could show you some other options with the same idea”.
    “No this set is perfect, this will match her beautifully." Then he turns to her and says with deep appreciation. "Thank you ever so much for your help. Now, to get a real sales associate

here.” “Well i'll leave you alone while you wait. Or...wait a second. No, why'd you have to bother me like that anyway?” “Oh, silly me. I forgot to explain. I sense that you're sweet and clever and you'd know just what to show me. And, i must admit that i like you.” Oh, wow, that is rather charming. She still inquires. “Well, how could you tell something like that so quickly?” “I'm

pretty good at reading people. I took one look at you, and you have this gentle manner about yourself. You also give off very good energy.” Kate nods. That's very interesting.

He chuckles. “So, what is your name?” “It's Kate.” “Kate, mines is Charels.” She smiles as she shakes his hand. She is getting to like him a lot and replies. “Nice to meet you.” “Nice to meet you as well. Are you going to be here

again Kate?” “Oh, yeah I'm here like all the time. Why, it's practically where i live now.” He chuckles, and is charmed by her cute sense of humor. “Oh, i see. You like it here do you?” “Oh yeah.” They both laugh together. He then asks. “So, can i be bold enough

to ask you when exactly i might see you here again?” Kate now starts to go a little red and feel herself get very warm. “Umm, well maybe after the holidays. I'm

here on the weekends so...maybe three weeks into January.” “Know what? How about the first week of February? The holidays can be very taxing in terms of parties and food.” “Yeah, i'll need to settle down.”

“Alright then, it's a date. The first Saturday on February.” She replies in a dreamy tone. “Yeah, i guess i have myself a date, the first Saturday of February.” Linda can see them flirting from a far. She finds

the mysterious customer handsome and is happy for Kate. She did not want to spoil it for her. She can now see that it's okay for her to help the client. She goes over to them and just casually asks. “Is

everything okay here?” Charles turns from Kate to face her and replies. “Oh, yes i need to purchase this diamond jewellery set for my mother.” Linda replies. “Sure, did you need me to wrap it up?” “Oh,

yes thank you. That would be lovely.” As they both converse, Kate gives them some privacy and walks away. Her heart is swelling in her chest right now. Wow, what a stranger she just met. The way he just

started off so incredibly annoying and strange... to being so, polite and charming. Come to think of it, he was very polite and sort of charming the whole way.
    Last edited by miss rose; 02-03-2021 at 08:49 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Mrs. Jackson

deleted chapter
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I apologize for this. but this need to be a different story, if possible.
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

if you guys look at chapter one you will see a nicer story and very interesting too, is in the making.
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

edit.
    Last edited by miss rose; 13-02-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

edit.
    Last edited by miss rose; 08-02-2021 at 10:53 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 8

deleted
    Last edited by miss rose; 02-10-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

hey there everyone. I know i took a while, but you know how it is, one can only post a fn fic when one has opportunity. Anyways, with out further delay..here is the next part.:listeningtomusic

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapt. 8 contd...

End of chapter 8
    Last edited by miss rose; 02-10-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Well, this is a very long story, it is nice, but the whole situation in it sounds senseless and absurd. Probably was better if MJ was not mentioned at all in this story, you could think of some fictional pop-star, because first it is more about a married woman's affair and her boyfriend and second with MJ as one of the characters it is hard to believe in it all. What concerns the style of writing - I like it, you did a great job. I wonder what will be a happy end and for whom.
    Last edited by Magicgirl; 31-05-2019 at 12:46 AM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

thank you Magic Girl for your honest and sincere in put. :). Umm i was planning to make this controversial. I'm taking my time with each part because i want everything to sound just right. I'm glad i did this long enough for a fan to tell me their real feelings on this.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

anyways there is a next part coming up that "Might" cheer everyone up.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

then looking forward for the next part