Hybrid View

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default The Christmas Family

Ok, this Mrs. Jackson Story isn't working for us is it...? So, i'm deciding to try something new.

I don't know how much time or energy i will have to finish this but, i'm going to make this short sweet, my own abstract creative fun art and simple, but meaningful.

The Christmas Family

Here in the city of pleasantville it is now leading up to Christmas time. A girl named Kate is feeling a bit empty. There is some desire in her heart that needed to be filled.

She needed magic in her life, but she did not know where to go or how to get it. It is now afternoon and the snow falls down light and gentle. Kate is wearing a pretty red

winter coat, with a vibrant green plaid scarf tucked around her neck. She has a beautiful golden broach pinned onto left side chest area of her coat. She has on a red

hat that is a nice design. It is one of those round hats that you could wear tilted to the side of your head. She doesn't know where she is going. She had just decided to

walk aimlessly down the streets. She was hoping to run into some adventure. She just so happened to be walking in the shopping area of her town. A particular mall catches

her eye. She heads toward it and goes inside. It is beautiful inside, so fancy and elegant. Just to her left side is a big Christmas tree. It is all decked out, with presents

underneath it just for show. She could not help but stop to admire the tree. It is so well lit up. All of a sudden a gentleman walked up to it and stood beside her. He to is

admiring the tree. He is tall and has long black hair. His hair is in a pony tail. He has sculpted side burns, which contrasts with his

pale white skin. He turns to face her. He smiles at her and says."Hi." She replies "Hi." "Nice tree isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah it is." The gentleman isn't shy at all. Right away he introduces himself. "My name is Michael. What's yours?" He stretches a hand out to

shake hers. She reaches her hand out and shakes his and replies. "My name is Kate." "So, tell me something Kate. I know this is such a random

question, but do you believe in wishes and magic?" This take her by surprise. She answers. "Well, yes i do." "Okay,

then i want you to do something for me. I want you to close your eyes." She closes them, as he continues. "I want you to make a wish, on the star on top of the Christmas tree."

She opens her eyes for a moment to glance at the star. It's a nice big golden star. It's not too fussy , just plain but beautiful. She closes her eyes again. She pauses and frowns. "I don't know what to wish for". "Do you

have family Kate?" She pauses on this question and thinks hard about it. Then she replies. "Well, sort of... I only have one person whom i can sort of rely on at times. The

rest of my relatives are... bad people. They are psychotic. I guess I'm really, very lonely." "Okay then, so I think we both know what you need to wish for this Christmas."

So, she closes her eyes and makes a wish upon a star. In silence she does this for a very long time. Her wish goes something like this;

Dear Christmas star, how very beautiful you are...
    I wish that this Christmas...or maybe even the next one. Whenever you can get around to it.
    I wish that I can have a nice huge family. I want them to be warm, loving and very inspiring to me.
    I want them to really , really understand me, what i need in life and to support my dreams, goals and endeavors.
    I want them to be people from different backgrounds, personalities and cutlers and careers. I would like them to take me on trips, go on vacations and we can do something meaningful in our life, something that's really important to us that we share in common. Dear star, i want them to be fun, adventurous, wild out going, open minded but most of all... mysterious...

After this she opens her eyes. For some reason it really feels like her wish is going to come true. Michael says. "There, how does that feel?" "Great, actually." He is so

cordial and a gentlemen, he takes her hand and kisses it and says. "May all your wishes come true." Then he walks off. Kate stares at the mysterious stranger in disbelief. But she must admit, that was an exciting experience...

End of Chapter 1
    Last edited by miss rose; 08-11-2020 at 04:24 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: The Christmas Family

Chapter 2

Kate starts to wonder around in the huge department store. There is sweet, soft Christmas symphony playing in the background. She is just like a little girl, looking around day dreaming and lost in her own world. She stares at what ever is in front of her and idly admires it. She keeps on traveling. She decides to go to women's wear, so she takes the escalator. When she reaches the top floor,

she is right in the middle of the women's section. A lady who works in the department quickly takes notice of her and smiles, because she takes a liking to Kate already. But, the lady says nothing, she just goes back to organizing a binder and saved items at her counter. Kate wonders around with some special feeling that suddenly comes flowing inside her heart. There is something

wonderful and special in the air. She can't explain it , but it's there. Kate wanders around again, just in her own trance, day dreaming as she delicately brushes her fingers passed the garments as she passes them by. She gazes all around herself and takes

in the detail of all the beautiful close around herself. Then she chooses a clothes hanging rack to stop at. She starts to go through it. Carefully examining each garment, she thinks about what it could do for her; how pretty it would make her look, what kind of date or party she would wear it for, maybe she could make herself over, maybe she could look like a celebrity... The sort of things a

day dreaming girl would tell herself. She dose have wild imagination and a heart full of dreams and wishes. She allows herself to get carried away as she moves on to the next rack. The store lady is intrigued by her. She sort of halts everything and carefully watches her. Kate pulls out a dress. It's simple, elegant but lovely. She goes over to the mirrors and presses it against herself

and start posing. She does all kinds of things in front of the mirror; she puckers her lips, she arches her brow, she tilts and turns her head this way and that way. She spins around and flares the skirt out a bit, she tilts her shoulders this way and that, as if she were a model or a super star, yes...that's it she is posing for the cameras or ... no she is in a fancy ball room dancing with the

most handsome man ever...yeah...that's it. She tells this to herself. The store lady has fun watching her and laughs. Then, she can't help it anymore, she goes over to Kate. She says to her. "You know, that would look nice on you." Kate snaps out of her day dream a bit. She blushes because she feels a little embarrassed. The lady reassures her. "Oh, no, that's okay honey. You look like such a princess in that. Would you like

to try it on?" Kate chuckles bashfully and replies. "Oh, sure. I guess." "Sure. Are you going to a Christmas party?" Hey, Kate never even thought of this, but now that the store lady mentioned it. Kate replies. "Come to think of it, yes i am." "Well, then you're going

to need a new dress. Aren't you?" Kate chuckles again and says. "Yes i am." "While you are trying that on, i've got something red that you can wear. I'll pull it out." While the lady goes to look for the dress, Kate goes into the change room. It is a nice lovely pink dress. Of cores, not festive enough. She loves the idea of a gorgeous red one. Then, a Christmas melody starts to play; Chest nuts roasting over the fire....Jack frost nibling at your nose... And , although it's been said, many times, many ways....Merry Christmas, to you...

Before too long, the lady comes back. In a muffled voice behind the change room door she says. "Okay honey, i've got your dress alright. You just come out whenever you're ready". Kate sort of shouts. "Okay !" She is admiring the dress. Then she eagerly steps out side to show the lady her dress. Kate says, as she appears to

the sales woman. "OK, here it is". The lady is pleasantly stunned. "Why dear, you look so beautiful in that. Here, come closer so i can examine you better". Kate does so. The lady already acts like a mother, even though she does not even know Kate. She fixes the straps just so, fluffs out Kate's hair a bit, so that she looks even better. "There. Hows that?" The woman asks. "Wow". Kate is stunned at how she looks.

They both take time to stare at her in this fashion statement before they consider more options. The sales lady introduces herself. "I'm Linda, by the way." "Oh, nice to meet you." "So, like i was saying, I think you'd look brilliant in a red dress. Are you going to a Christmas party?" "It's more like a dinner for now." "Oh, well, how about we plan for a Christmas party anyways, and if you should

decide you need it, here it is." *chuckles* "Excellent idea." "Alright then. Now, I have pulled out," Linda, goes to get the dress "this gorgeous red dress. Kate sees it. "Ooo, wow." "It's elegant, attractive yet flarey at the same time." The dress is made of an almost silky type material. It starts off slim fitted at the top and gradually flares out at the hips and below. It's very long and touches the

ankles. The sleeve and chest area has a high fashion feel to it. The chest is exposed. The sleeves are long but, one side exposes a bit of shoulder and the other side is on the shoulders but has an interesting cut in the middle that forms into a gap that exposes the skin. On one side of the gap the rest of the fabric sort of covers the shoulders all the way down into a sleeve. The other side of the gap , the fabric looks like a strap on the inner shoulder towards the neck. The skin in between is in suspense just above the breast area.

(you know what? To make this an easy read, why don't i continue this story in the next thread.)
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-11-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 2 cont...

Linda proudly says. "This dress would look wonderful on you." Kate agrees as she stares the dress up and down. Linda can't hold in the excitement. "Okay, go try it on." Kate takes the dress and changes into it. When she comes out, she looks like a vision. The red

dress makes her look Sophisticated and attractive. She holds a hand to her hip. Linda is feeling very good about this potential purchase. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, turn around, you look great in this!" Kate slowly turns around feeling confident. Linda asks. "Is this the

one?" Kate cracks a smile and replies. "This is the one." "Well, of cores we won't rush out of it. Let's take some time to have fun with it on." They both go to the mirror. As they examine it Linda continues her sale. "See how it makes your shoulders look? And I

bet it would really look good with some red shoes. And allow me..." Linda goes to lift one side of her customer's hair. She takes some of it up. "A hair clip is just the thing you need." Kate sees the whole completed look. She whispers thoughtfully. "Wow, yeah..."

"Shall i ring you out at the cash?" "Please do."

So, they both go to the cash register and ring the dress through. Linda takes care to get a long fancy dress zipper bag. She folds, the bottom part of the skirt and nicely tucks it in for her customer. She smiles and hands it over to Kate. "Have yourself a Merry Christmas." "Thank you so much for everything."

But, then, Kate almost forgot something. She squeezes her eyes shut and quickly opens them saying. "Oops. I almost forgot something, my coat and hat." She rests her dress bag on the counter and quickly goes to the change room to fetch those. When she comes back out she is fully clothed in them.

She goes to the counter and fetches her dress. "Thank you. Bye." "Bye sweetheart."

End of Chapter 2
    Last edited by miss rose; 18-11-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Mrs. Jackson

I was going to make my character Kate anywhere between her early to mid 20's. But, to make make plot unfold the way i want, i'll make her 17 to 18
    Last edited by miss rose; 18-11-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 3

That was such a wonderful experience Kate thinks excitedly. She walks down the streets with her new purchase, and she has a smile on her face. She must admit, that was quite an adventure. By the way, speaking of which, that man... That mysterious man she had met earlier today, hmm...

Kate lives not too far away from the busy street that are full of malls, cinemas, shops and salons. She conveniently lives a few blocks away. It's a nice neighborhood. She walks up to the door step and let's herself in. She lives at home with just her mother.

Her Father died when she was only two years old. Her mother has suffered such a heart break and has never been able to fully recover. That is why Kate's mother is a bit of an alcoholic, not heavily. She is very warm and kind. Kate can hear some nice oldies

music playing in the background. Her mother just loves old melodies from the 50's, especially when it comes on to Christmas music. Kate feels a nice warm toasty sensation come over her as she takes off her boots and hangs up her coat. The house is dimly lit by the Christmas tree and other dim lights. She takes her dress and walks further into the house. She calls out. "Hi mom!" Her mother replies from the kitchen. "Hey sweety! You're back." "Yeah. I got a new dress." "Oh, wonderful!" "I'll show it to you later. I'm headed up stairs." "Okay, I've got something nice for us to eat." "Nice!" So, she quickly goes upstairs, so that she can get to her treat soon.

She enters her room. It is not a typical 17 year old room. It's painted a very subtle pink. She has stuffed toys and teddy bears everywhere. Her bed is a twin size. She has one of those traditional bed heads that are shaped by bars. She eagerly tends to her

dress by unzipping the bag. Just as she goes to take the dress out, she thinks for a minute, maybe she had better keep it in the bag, at least just for awhile. When she is ready she will take it out. In the meantime she wants to protect it and savor how new it

is. She hangs it in the closet at the very back and against the wall. She pauses for a moment to star at it with a smile. Then she heads down stairs.

Her mother brings out the treats. "I made us some warm mini shepherds pie. Of cores i cheated, it's store bought." She laughs as she admits this. Kate replies. "Hey, no that's okay. My favorite." "This one is stuffed with turkey." "Hmm." Her mom leads the way

into the family room. They both sit on the couch and begin to talk as they eat. Her mom's name is Grace. She asks her daughter. " So, how was your day?" "It was good." "Really? Did you do anything new and exciting?" "Yes, i did." "Like...go on some daring adventure?"

"Mom, how did you know??" Grace laughs. "Because you are my daughter. I know you. I know you're the sort of person who can't stand to see things boring or monochromatic." Kate's face sort of flushes. She nods her head admittedly. "I went to the mall. I met with some

really nice strangers there." "Oh, really? That's nice. And you said that you got a new dress?" "Yes. But, you know, it's not so much the dress that I'm impressed with. Because, i mean, anybody could buy a new dress, right? It's the way she was just so nice..." "Oh,

who?" "Oh, the sales lady i mean. Linda. She was so nice. And that new man that i met." "Which new man is this?" "I met him at a Christmas tree. Tall, dark, very strange, in a good way." Grace chuckles and lightly teases. "Trust my baby girl to meet a strange

man at a Christmas tree." "Don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous dress. In fact, i can't wait to show it to you." "You don't mean now do you? I'm really enjoying this simple quiet moment between us. I just want us to cozy up and enjoy our food." "Of

cores." They continue to eat in silence, while the oldies Christmas melody plays.
    Last edited by miss rose; 26-11-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Okay, so here is what's going on. I am just slowly getting the hang of this writing stuff. I now realize why one should really proof read their work before sharing it with others. I know this is just amateur corner but, still. I am just in my baby stages of entering the writing world so, bear with me.

I will be proof reading my material before i post it. I won't badger it too hard, i want to hurry up and get it up here but, at least enough so it's sounds plausible. (should i even use that word? plausible)
    Last edited by miss rose; 29-11-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 3 contd...

It is now night time and Kate is upstairs in her room. Her main bed room lights are off and she has her very own creative night lights on. They are the kind of lights that are similar to Christmas lights but a more miniature version. They're attached to silver or copper wires and are powered by batteries. While in her magical environment, she lays on her bed on her stomach. She starts to daydream. So many thoughts go through her mind. Her chin is resting into a pillow that is folded under her arms. She wonders about her mother and her life.
    Last edited by miss rose; Yesterday at 06:55 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Hi people. As you know the above plot in chapter one and two is the new story in the making. Hope it sounds good.
    Peace and love keep on Michael-ing.
    Last edited by miss rose; 11-08-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Thanks for your patients and support new story being worked on.
    Last edited by miss rose; 11-08-2019 at 11:15 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 4 of old story deleted
    Last edited by miss rose; 11-08-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

You guys something scary almost happened. I couldn't login here yesterday. I barely got in today. So, in case of emergency here are a few reading parts.

They are all below this thread.

(ignore this thread, it's from old fan fic.)
    Last edited by miss rose; 11-08-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 5 gone
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The next part is below the star line in chapter 5. Enjoy!

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I am feeling deeply depressed about something . I really don't have the emotional strength to post another part...excuse me.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

this chapter gone.
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:00 PM.