Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Mrs. Jackson

MRS. JACKSON

Okay everyone i've come up with something much better than the previous fan fic that was here. This one is sort of like "The Hunger Games". It's about ordinary and not so ordinary people who all unite together and as a community , adopted family and in a way a brand new country. Together they are starting a rebellion against an oppressive society that desperately needs to change in order for the ultimate good of human kind.
    Michael and Kyla are one of the few kings and queens of a world that is almost non exisitant to the rest of the world around them on planet earth. It's sort of like a country of it's own. It's called the land of the E.Os. E.O. means Extra Ordinary people. It's a place where oddisys and highly unusually gifted people can live in sanctuary and unity away from the outside world as well as anyone else who cares to join them. In the mean time a world wide rebellion is in the making in order to over throw a system that needs to be replaced by a new one. Mrs. Jackson is one of the oddisys that is just finding her sanctuary and home amongst the E.O's and she is going to play a huge role in helping the resistance.

Chapter 1

About three thousand people are in attendance. The church is huge and elaborate. Kyla walks down the isle but it is not her blood father giving her away, instead it is someone else who has been very much like a father to her ever since she joined the resistance. Now she was about to be crowned and inaugurated as the new queen of the E.O's. E.O is short for Extra Ordinary people. There he is, the one who is the King of it all waiting for his bride and new queen to meet him at the altar. Kyla can see Michael waiting there so calm, cool and collected. He seemed to have been through it all and yet so strong because of it. It's as if he has all the answers to everything, which gives Kyla, the soon to be Mrs. Jackson a confident, safe and secure feeling. He had faked his death and she had been sentenced to jail for a crime she did not commit. They both had been through quite an ordeal in order to get to where they both are at present. But, just look at them now, more strong and successful because of it. Most of the guests in the church are celebrities, movie producers, managers of huge companies and other huge successful people who along with some general others who have all united together in an effort to start a dawning of a new era in human history. Kyla walks toward Michael. Behind her are fifteen brides maids and Ushers, men and women who are all important to her. She finally meets Michael. They both smile at each other and have a whole new level of love and respect for one another. Michael cannot believe that the impossible has finally been achieved, that they both made it through the worst test of their lives even though it will not be the last or the most complexed. What makes their first level of tribulation the worst is that, it took a lot of time and patience to understand God's wisdom and guidance through them. Now that Kyla has gained a basic foundation of strength and wisdom and is now united with her family, she will be able to get through the other obstacles of being a freedom fighter much better. They are both scared yet excited because they both feel like a king and queen being sworn in as the priest now starts to perform the vows. The priest begins to speak. He gives a nice long inspiring wedding sermon. After this he begins the actual vows. "Do you Michael Joe Jackson, take Kyla West to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold both in sickness and in health, during what ever challenges you may face and what ever the present and the future may hold in store for you both?" Michael nervously but firmly says. "I do." Then the preist asks Kyla. "Do you Kyla West, vow to take Michael Joe Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband both in sickness and in health, for better or for worst, trusting that God almighty will always keep the two of you in his care and protection for as long as you both shall live?" A wave of inspiring peace and contentment passes through Kyla as she answers "I do." The priest says. "Then, with the power vested in me i now pronounce you both husband and wife and...the new king and queen of the E.O's!" At this everybody in the audience stands up and gives a roaring cheer and clap. The new king and queen kiss each other triumphantly and passionately. Kyla feels how warm , kind and innocent, yet strong and wise her husband is through his kiss and warm embrace.

Kyla is now the new queen. She is officially in her new home and with her new team members who are mainly made up of people in the film industry. It's almost like kingsman, there are different freedom fighting headquarters disguised under professional, or everyday living anonymous activities such as Fund raising organizations, people who are activists, people who who are huge and successful in the business industry and have the power to use their company for change, people who are influential as well as ordinary middle class people who take time out of their schedule to contribute their skills or resources to the cause. Kyla's assigned unite of freedom fighting is with the movie people. She will use her power of acting, writing and any other creative skill to reach the masses and send them a very important message, a message of enlightenment about their human rights. Right now she is at work. She is in a business meeting with her film co-workers. They are all gathered a round a big oval table. A man speaks. "Kyla we need you to star in two films. First we need you to work on a marvel X men film, then next, you will do a tv series for 'The Twilgiht Zone' ". The fact that she is being told that she will do it, instead of being asked, means that she has the part for sure, there is no question about it. Kyla excitedly agrees to do it. She comments. "Wow, i've always admired X-men. The twilight zone sounds pretty deep and complex, i like it!" The man smiles with relief. "Good." Everybody else at the table is delighted that she has a good spirit and is willing to work with them on this.
    Last edited by miss rose; 29-06-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Mrs. Jackson

Please,please, critique my work for me i'm trying to improve my creative expression in my writing, to get my ideas across more clear and to make my work more enjoyable, i have low writing self esteem.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

MRS JACKSON
    CHAPTER 2

The first project Kyla is working is "The Twilight Zone." She was given a script and a whole entire package of paper handouts on the what the plot will be about. She sits down in a big white comfy couch and curls up in it. She starts to read a few sheets of paper at a time, the rest are on the coffee table. The introduction is a man who acts as Rod Sterling. He mysteriously narrates a setting, time and place. Lights will be dim around him. In this scenario we are going to challenge three very important facts. We are going to ask the questions such as ; What is truth? What is justice? What is reality? Of cores, respectfully we know that the answers to these questions may very from Country to country, city to city and others in general. BUT, what if in some cases it would be helpful, in fact imperative for one to ask their own individual selves the three questions we have just mentioned. In this story, the people are going to embark on a journey which begs them to ask and carefully examine these questions, think for themselves and possibly dare to reconstruct these views. Now, of cores we know that some rules are logical, important, clear cut and not to be disrespected, but...this won't be the case in...(suspenseful music) THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

Twilight Zone Plot:
    It is a lovely summer morning. The sky is blue, the clouds are white and the birds are chirping pleasantly. April steps out of her house and down her front porch to pick up the news paper. A pleasant neighbor rides by on a bicycle and waves hello to her, she waves back. She has a smile on her face because she is so content. The people here in her small home town are so friendly and wonderful to be around. One person is walking his small little dog, another person who goes by is jogging listening to some music. April feels a little guilty because she has it so good. Isn't it so good to have such a nice town where everybody in it is literally trust worthy, kind and wonderful in their personality. It's almost too perfect, it's like a utopia. She really wishes that everybody could be in such a world as hers, but of cores that is not realistic, not everybody could be in such a world. April lives in a town called "Happy Ville". Happy Ville is a place that has such a good reputation with a lot of people who visit there from out of town. Some of them are so content that they never even want to leave. Some people who visit there are...who knows, a little strange in their opinions about it. Why is that? She doesn't know, some people are hard to please sometimes. How does Happy Ville achieve it's Utopian world one may wonder? It doesn't really seem all that realistic for such a large group of people to come together and have such a profound determination to making something out of a novel exist in real life, cause you know, differences of opinion, personality and so forth. Well, the answer is simple, each and every individual has been carefully selected to live in this town. Each person has made a pact with themselves and the community, which is to follow certain rules. The only way for this delicate impossible to be achieved is if everybody agrees to do this. Well, what if they don't agree? Then sadly, they must leave Happy Ville. It's standard protocol that they do this, it's to protect Happy Ville. There's no harm in that really. The people who don't like it can leave and go live where they'd like to and the people in Happy Ville get to continue living their own version of what they perceive to be happiness, right? Even Steven. Moving on, April is 18 years old. It's a Saturday morning and some new visitors from out of town are coming over to stay with her and her family. She lives with her mom and dad who are very thankful and devoted to be living in their home town. April sips her coffee and picks up the news paper and goes back inside her house. It's a lovely day so she does not want to spend too long making sure the house is neat and tidy and everything is perfect for the new guests. Her and her parents had spent two weeks making sure the house was just right. (let me continue the rest in the next thread below, alright?)
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 2 continued...

April is in the kitchen finishing her coffee that went with the already devoured breakfast. Her mother walks in and greets her. "Hi darling is everything okay today?" "Yes mom, everything is fine." Her mom kisses her on the head and says. "Remember the new guests from out of town are coming soon. It is our duty here in Happy Ville to make sure visitors feel 100% at home." "Yes mom, of cores." The mom's name is Lily. Liliy, goes into the living room to check on everything, because her, her husband and daughter had already spent two weeks making sure the house is neat and tidy. She wanted to double check, just to make everything precise. She adjusts the mini flower vase on the coffee table, fixes the couch pillows just so and voila , everything is perfect! The guests will be staying in the basement apartment. It's big and spacious and well furnished. The whole house is big and beautiful. That's the wonderful thing about Happy Ville, everybody has the perfect job and therefore perfect house! The guests don't need to worry, they are invited to make this house as if it were their own. They can share the resources and space as freely as they need to. The family's last name is Willson. The Willsons are expecting to have over two young people around April's age, a female and a male. They are best friends. This makes April rather excited because she has no siblings.

April and her mom Lily decide to go out in town to do something together. Something simple yet fun as mother and daughter, you know, before their guests arrive later on in the day. Lily's husband is till at home taking it easy this Saturday and maybe reading the news paper or something. The father's name is David. So, Lily and April go out into town. It is the kind of town that is very community oriented, they hold town meetings, festivals, carnivals, dance halls and stage theater plays and so forth. Lily and April decide to drop by in a shop that sells beautiful creative trinkets.
    (ok, i just realized that this part of the story really should be saved for when Kyla starts to work on set. I will just summarize that she reads over script) (no, that's cruel. I'll just finish the plot and i'll move it to the appropriate section later )
    Last edited by miss rose; 06-11-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Dear Michael Jackson,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say...
    how deeply, deeply sorry i am for writing that bad fan fic that i previously got rid of.

here i am signing on here claiming to be a fan and friend...i i go and do something like that.

and of cores to all you fans out there who had to see it and read it. I am sorry, so profoundly sorry...
    Please accept my apology and find it in all your hearts to forgive me.
    Last edited by miss rose; 17-08-2019 at 07:57 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Please ignore this and the rest down below. This is an old story, or plot.

MRS. JACKSON

chapter 3
    Last edited by miss rose; 04-06-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

chapter 4 deleted
    Last edited by miss rose; 29-06-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Hi people. As you know the above plot in chapter one and two is the new story in the making. Hope it sounds good.
    Peace and love keep on Michael-ing.
    Last edited by miss rose; 11-08-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Thanks for your patients and support new story being worked on.
    Last edited by miss rose; 11-08-2019 at 11:15 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 4 of old story deleted
    Last edited by miss rose; 11-08-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

You guys something scary almost happened. I couldn't login here yesterday. I barely got in today. So, in case of emergency here are a few reading parts.

They are all below this thread.

(ignore this thread, it's from old fan fic.)
    Last edited by miss rose; 11-08-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 5 gone
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The next part is below the star line in chapter 5. Enjoy!

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I am feeling deeply depressed about something . I really don't have the emotional strength to post another part...excuse me.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

this chapter gone.
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-08-2019 at 07:00 PM.