Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Mrs. Jackson

MRS. JACKSON

Okay everyone i've come up with something much better than the previous fan fic that was here. This one is sort of like "The Hunger Games". It's about ordinary and not so ordinary people who all unite together and as a community , adopted family and in a way a brand new country. Together they are starting a rebellion against an oppressive society that desperately needs to change in order for the ultimate good of human kind.
    Michael and Kyla are one of the few kings and queens of a world that is almost non exisitant to the rest of the world around them on planet earth. It's sort of like a country of it's own. It's called the land of the E.Os. E.O. means Extra Ordinary people. It's a place where oddisys and highly unusually gifted people can live in sanctuary and unity away from the outside world as well as anyone else who cares to join them. In the mean time a world wide rebellion is in the making in order to over throw a system that needs to be replaced by a new one. Mrs. Jackson is one of the oddisys that is just finding her sanctuary and home amongst the E.O's and she is going to play a huge role in helping the resistance.

Chapter 1

About three thousand people are in attendance. The church is huge and elaborate. Kyla walks down the isle but it is not her blood father giving her away, instead it is someone else who has been very much like a father to her ever since she joined the resistance. Now she was about to be crowned and inaugurated as the new queen of the E.O's. E.O is short for Extra Ordinary people. There he is, the one who is the King of it all waiting for his bride and new queen to meet him at the altar. Kyla can see Michael waiting there so calm, cool and collected. He seemed to have been through it all and yet so strong because of it. It's as if he has all the answers to everything, which gives Kyla, the soon to be Mrs. Jackson a confident, safe and secure feeling. He had faked his death and she had been sentenced to jail for a crime she did not commit. They both had been through quite an ordeal in order to get to where they both are at present. But, just look at them now, more strong and successful because of it. Most of the guests in the church are celebrities, movie producers, managers of huge companies and other huge successful people who along with some general others who have all united together in an effort to start a dawning of a new era in human history. Kyla walks toward Michael. Behind her are fifteen brides maids and Ushers, men and women who are all important to her. She finally meets Michael. They both smile at each other and have a whole new level of love and respect for one another. Michael cannot believe that the impossible has finally been achieved, that they both made it through the worst test of their lives even though it will not be the last or the most complexed. What makes their first level of tribulation the worst is that, it took a lot of time and patience to understand God's wisdom and guidance through them. Now that Kyla has gained a basic foundation of strength and wisdom and is now united with her family, she will be able to get through the other obstacles of being a freedom fighter much better. They are both scared yet excited because they both feel like a king and queen being sworn in as the priest now starts to perform the vows. The priest begins to speak. He gives a nice long inspiring wedding sermon. After this he begins the actual vows. "Do you Michael Joe Jackson, take Kyla West to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold both in sickness and in health, during what ever challenges you may face and what ever the present and the future may hold in store for you both?" Michael nervously but firmly says. "I do." Then the preist asks Kyla. "Do you Kyla West, vow to take Michael Joe Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband both in sickness and in health, for better or for worst, trusting that God almighty will always keep the two of you in his care and protection for as long as you both shall live?" A wave of inspiring peace and contentment passes through Kyla as she answers "I do." The priest says. "Then, with the power vested in me i now pronounce you both husband and wife and...the new king and queen of the E.O's!" At this everybody in the audience stands up and gives a roaring cheer and clap. The new king and queen kiss each other triumphantly and passionately. Kyla feels how warm , kind and innocent, yet strong and wise her husband is through his kiss and warm embrace.
    Last edited by miss rose; Yesterday at 05:18 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Mrs. Jackson

Please,please, critique my work for me i'm trying to improve my creative expression in my writing, to get my ideas across more clear and to make my work more enjoyable, i have low writing self esteem.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

MRS JACKSON
    CHAPTER 2

this chapter is from an old story. New story coming up in chapter 1.
    Last edited by miss rose; 05-06-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

new story plot in the making.
    Last edited by miss rose; 05-06-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

New story in making.
    Last edited by miss rose; 03-06-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Please ignore this and the rest down below. This is an old story, or plot.

MRS. JACKSON

chapter 3
    Last edited by miss rose; 04-06-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 4

He sits there, in the dark in front of a fire place. He is rested in his arm chair deep in thought. His wife is in need of help, in need of something that will help her to recover. He ponders deeply on this. Then, it comes to him. Uh...that's it, he'll organize a series of events, extravagant ones, that will make her happy. During the months that Mr. Jackson has gotten to know his wife, he notices that she has a certain appreciation for entertainment and mystery. He muses to himself, that is one of the ways in which he attracted her in the first place. He'll see to it that nothing in this world is held from within her reach. Well, but first he'll start off small, he'll take her to an opera show. She's probably never been to one before, she'll love it. Then, a magic show, knowing her she'd go head over heels for that. Mr. Jackson knows a few friends in that field who would love nothing more than to entertain Mrs. J. Yes, yes...he'll win her yet. There is hope for him still, right. He laments in sadness, in the shadows....

My friends and I have a blast during karaoke night. We are bursting out laughing and singing so horribly. It didn't help that we were a little drunk after drinking a bit too much alcohol. Lindsey is up in front of us singing Abba. She is just so sweet and funny. Her dark -orange red hair and stunning green eyes do sort of help her look the part thou. James is beside me listening to her go at it. She is giving us so much jokes doing her diva impressions and flashing her head around and trying pathetically to look so sexy

and irresistible to her crowd. We requested one of those rotating light balls for extra drama. That's us, we're emotional and lively. After Lindsey is done we clap and cheer. James, is up next and he requests Michael Buble. He almost performs the way the actual artist would because of his sweet personality and his subtle funny charms. He has light brown hair and eyes and a fun loving personality. As he sings he tries to be so charming and elegant. It's his turn to be laughed at while he sings only half good, and giving us some mellow drama. He finishes his performance. Lindsey and i both clap and then I'm up next. I sing the part of the Bee Gees. I chose

Saturday Night Fever, so i pull Lindsey up and we try to imitate John Travolta and Karen Gorney. We're pretty good at it at first, but then we make such a mess while I'm trying to dip her. I almost drop her but then eventually we both tumble to the floor. All three of us laugh. Lindsey and i get up and join James on the couch. We pause the karaoke for a bit to do some talking. That's

when i start telling them about the girl i met at the park. “You guys, i met this girl. Her name is...,” I almost forget it. “...Kyla. She is really nice and charming.” “Oh that's nice.” Lindsey comments. I continue. “I don't know, there is something very unusual about her though. Which excites me, but i don't know what to do to impress her. I want to do something she'll really enjoy, but I don't know what. Do you guys have any ideas?” James thinks for a moment. Then says. “You know how you like going

snowmobiling, take her on that.” “Yes! James you're amazing! Brilliant, that's what I'll do.” Lindsey probes. “So, give us details. What's she like, what made you hit it off with her?” “Well, we were both just sitting idly in a nice park and i spotted her, and,” I feel really embarrassed “I star at her, until she caught me staring at her.” My friends find this interesting, as I continue. “But, she

was really nice about it. She even walks over to me and introduces herself and asks me about myself.” My friends are impressed and comment. “Wow.” “We have a really nice conversation and woe it got really interesting actually. But, I'll leave it at that for now. Anyways, i like her a lot.” We are excited about this and fall into two seconds of pleasant silence before James asks. “When

do you see her next?” “I've got her phone number. I'll have to call her and find out what her answer is to my invitation. When i find out I'll let you guys know and you can come with us.” They look surprised. I say to them. “Well, you'd like to meet her, right?” “Well, yeah.” “Sure.” “Okay then, so I'll get back to you guys and let you know what's going on.” “Alright.” “Cool.” James and Lindsey say.

************************************************** ******************************************
    Last edited by miss rose; 12-03-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I knew full well this wasn't really a good idea, but something was burning inside of me to post this fan fic.
    Peace and love keep on Michael-ing.
    Last edited by miss rose; 02-06-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

HEY EVERYONE !!!!!! I'm back! I am going to re open the fan fic, and never put you loyal followers through that again lol. Okay so i've posted the next part but, it's an extension of chapter 4 so you'll see another long star line going across to separate the paragraphs. I'll try not to do it like that too much, but because i'm taking it slow it'll sort of have to be that way.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

You guys something scary almost happened. I couldn't login here yesterday. I barely got in today. So, in case of emergency here are a few reading parts.

They are all below this thread.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

end of Chapter 4
    Last edited by miss rose; 04-06-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 5

He is still alone, but this time in his bed room. He is standing there dressed in an expensive robe, it's long, black and trimmed with gold. Michael is gazing outside a fairly decent tall and wide window. The window is one of those grid designed ones, which form a pattern of smaller squares and is framed by two long dark red drapes. He stares down at the small mini park like property. It's as if he can see everything that's going on around himself, almost like watching or
    spying on events. At the moment he is still thinking of Kyla. He knows that she needs her space. This is the first step of many in winning her over. The door

slowly opens and in comes a male employee of the house. His name is Daren. His voice is full of concern when he asks. “Is everything alright sir?” Michael just slowly turns to look at him with the saddest expression on his face. Daren walks up to his master. “Sir, I'm sure she'll come around, just give her time,” He pauses carefully to think about his words. Then says. “Don't isolate yourself from her too much. Just briefly check in with her once in a while. Let her know that if

she needs anything, then tell you.” Michael is soothed with relief as he forms a smile and turns to look at Daren. He replies. “That is a brilliant idea. Yeah...that's what I'll do.” Daren is pleased that he could help. He is not a butler or anything but...he has such a close connection with Mr. Jackson who just inspires unusual feelings of loyalty in a person, so Daren gently bows to his master and friend and says. “Will that be all, sir?” “Yes, yes that's all.” Michael replies. Daren walks away.

She closes her eyes, uses her five senses carefully and slowly, something she has not done in a while. She feels the cool breeze on her skin. Concentrate...concentrate...She hears the gentle whistle of the wind blowing gently

across her ear. Concentrate...concentrate....She sees the sun taking on brilliant colors beneath her eye lids. The warmth of it plays upon her skin. Purple...blue...green...red....all the colors of sun light...She opens her eyes. That was delightful. It is important for
    her to do these exercises as often as she can. This will

improve her psychology, giving her a better state of mind, and help her breath better. It will also help her body to repair itself and most importantly her soul. It's amazing how the simplest things in life can have such a profound effect on one's well being...We take such little things for granted don't we...? But, we shouldn't. We must take time out of our daily schedule to include these things so that we can be reminded of what is important and re focus our goals. It can lead to many new opportunity and paths in our lives. The birds chirp, the ground is green and lush, the trees are brown,

they take on so many beautiful, deep complex colors of brown. Kyla looks all around her and takes in her scenery. It is now in the middle of the after noon. When she had finished her breakfast, she had decided to gather all her tools for painting. Now, she

sits out side in front of a blank canvas. She in hales and then exhales. A minute after that, she takes up the brush and with pleasant anticipation begins dipping it into the paint. Her first choice is blue. She thins out the color with some water. Then she begins painting the sky. The microscopic view of this action is so therapeutic, as she watches the brush move from side to side and some of the blue water drips down. She skips over some areas of the canvas in order to create a white spot for the clouds. She can fill those in later with whatever complex cloud color she wants. She dips her

brush into the next color, green. She paints the earth. The brush slides from side to side, then takes on little sharp strokes that go up and down forming grass. It's hypnotic watching the brush form little green strokes. Next, she forms the water stream. She dips her brush back into the blue, thins it out and trails it, right beside

the green grass, all the way alongside it to create a mini river. It makes her feel clear and free, like she is one with the aqua. She improves it's image by adding some more light weight details to it. This is so relaxing. Time and space transcends on a

whole new level. It takes the human mind into a completely different dimension and zone. This what she needs right now, is to just lose herself into nothingness. She is wearing a light weight white dress. The fabric drapes on her body like silk. Then she

moves on to her next creation. She dips her brush into some yellow to form the sun. The brush forms a light yellow round sphere, fills it in. Next, she drags out the yellow until it's thinned out into white, to form rays. So, then why not some light pink, to reflect the different colors of rays within the sun. Again, the brush slides which ever

way it might, in order to form a pleasing image. She dips her brush into many different colors, thins them out, she paints flowers, clouds, trees and their present state of being before spring. Awe, how therapeutic this is. She sits there in the afternoon, painting away. She never thought she could feel such relief. Nature has now become her new best friend...

End of Chapter 5
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-03-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The next part is below the star line in chapter 5. Enjoy!

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Hmm...i don't know if you all are ready for another part... you know what i'll post. You don't have to hurry yourselves in reading it. Hehe...

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I am feeling deeply depressed about something . I really don't have the emotional strength to post another part...excuse me.