Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Mrs. Jackson

MRS. JACKSON

Dear fans, please note that this fiction is based on pretending that Michael Jackson is still alive. Also please be advised this is an 18+ story

The year is 2019 of March. I am a huge fan of Michael Jackson. He got married to his new wife. All his fans are so excited for him and it's all over the news media. All Michael's fans are hoping that he will finally be happy in this third marriage, because he so does deserve it. But, Mr. Jackson is very mysterious and protective of this new wife's identity which is fine, we wouldn't want her

going through the same hassles the last two had to go through. It would still be so nice if i could meet her one day. Who knows maybe i could go to a concert and win some kind of VIP pass and get to meet her. One would seriously never know what could happen in life. Anyways it's not that big a deal to me or anything, it's just a passing thought. I was reading the news paper on this

subject and now decided to put it down and finish my coffee in front of the television. It's Saturday morning and it's nice and bright out side due to the welcoming of a new spring weather. The nice morning light pours through my windows and into my living room. I watch the TV for about 20 mins. before i decide to go for a walk. I put on some sporty comfortable clothes and head out.

It's fairly warm outside for a still winter like weather. Snow is still left over one the ground , but the sky is blue and the clouds are white as ever. The sun certainly brightens my mood. I head towards a park and sit down on a dry enough bench. I just listen to the birds chirp as i observe my surroundings. Not long after that i see someone walking in the distance. They find a bench that is

stationed just a little distance across from me. I notice that it's a young woman dressed in a black extremely plain jog wear, with a hoodie over her head. Still, even though she is so covered up, you could tell she is very attractive. Her height is 5,6 i believe and her skin is a nice coffee brown and her hair that peaks through the hood is a nice rich brownish black tone. She seems to be deep

in thought. I watch her, i probably shouldn't do that but, it's just in my nature to be very sensing and observant. she gives off an energy that is warm , sensitive and friendly. Woe...okay i am in love. I know it's a bit too soon to feel that way , but i just cannot help it. She has this way about herself that draws me in. I look hopefully at her, wishing that she would look in my direction and

reciprocate my feelings. Surly enough, she catches sight of me looking at her, with my pathetic expression on my face. But, she does something that surprises me, she actually smiles at me. I smile back. She glances down hesitantly at the ground before she finally decides to make her way toward me. Yes! I think to myself. She sits down beside me. She speaks. "Hi." "Hi." I reply with

an almost too warm of a chuckle. She replies."Nice weather we're having huh?" "Very nice." "May i ask what your name is?" "Certainly, it's Nick." "Hi Nick , my name is Kyla." "Hi Kyla, it's nice to meet you." "So, do you always like sitting here?" "Oh, no, not really, i usually jog around here and other places." "Oh, ok, nice. May i ask your age and if you live around here?" "Sure, i am

22 years old. I live about 2 blocks away from here." She seems pleased about that. She replies. "I'm 28 years old. But, i don't live around here unfortunately." "Where do you live?" She bows her head sadly and replies. "Well...let's just say i live quiet a far ways from here." This made my heart sink into my chest a little. She quickly reassures me. "Oh, no! Don't worry this won't have any

effect what so ever on my seeing you again, in fact can i have your number? Maybe we can meet here again and take it from there." So i give her my number. "It's (area code)862-0070." "Fine i'll call you." "Well not so fast, what's your number?" "Oh, i'll give you my cell so you can reach me at any time (***)405-8300." I ask. "So, does this mean you're going to take off now?" "No, we

can chat." "Where exactly do you live?" Oh, crap! there goes my inquisitive personality. I quickly smooth things over. "I'm so sorry...I apologize..." She saves me. "No need." She grows sad again and explains. "I live in a very huge mansion and i'm not entirely happy about my circumstances." "Oh, no. What a shame. May i ask what these...?" I stop myself. She doesn't hesitate to

answer. "Sure, my circumstances are very, very deep and complicated..." Wow...the way she said this and the fact that she mention the word deep. That is speaking my language. I simply can't resist a deep situation. I know i shouldn't be prying but i find my self being drawn to asking her more. "What is the situation about?" "Well...(something in the heavens helps her to spell this

out very carefully) I am in an arrangement that i'm not completely satisfied with and i desperately need a diversion." I ponder on this. Then i prob some more, now that i know that it's safe. I play mental doctor. "Diversion, can you be more specific? " "Well, i need something to comfort me and take my mind off of everything." I ponder again. I think my words through very carefully

before replying. "So, that means you need someone or something to cheer you up, right?" I diagnosed it correctly, for she gives me a cheerful nod. I respond. "Hmm...i see." We both don't say anything else, we just leave it at that. We just sit there relaxed and staring into space and just listen to the birds chirp.

end of chapter 1

I am going to make the whole story as short and sweet as i can.
    Last edited by miss rose; 23-03-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Mrs. Jackson

Please,please, critique my work for me i'm trying to improve my creative expression in my writing, to get my ideas across more clear and to make my work more enjoyable, i have low writing self esteem.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

MRS JACKSON
    CHAPTER 2

(sorry folks, it's not spring yet, since they are to go snowmobiling)

It's the winter of March 2019. It's been six months away from the wedding. The news buzz that's going on about it sure doesn't beat the storm that happened before. She feels like princess Diana. She heard the fans comparing Michael Jackson to the Pope and they're right. The man goes through the same trials and blessings of a king, so he is one in his own right. On the down side though,

marriage to Michael is no easy task, in fact it's a bitch of a job. She recalls the times when she over heard women saying they don't envy the girl who became his wife. Well, sure it looks easy, for you'd think he's the ideal husband; good looks, nice personality, money , fame. So, what's the catch? If there weren't one, he'd be married a long time ago. Oh, how she envied Lisa -

Marie Presley and Debbie Rowe right now. The two lucky bitches got to get away from this with their sanity somewhat in tact, but her, she got stuck with the job. Fate had not dealt her as lucky a deck of cards. Michael had warned many unsuspecting female fans and admirers that this would be the case, but some of them didn't see it that way for they couldn't possibly have the nearest

comprehension of what exactly is involved. She, Kyla had been one of those girls. Thinking that she had a good idea of just how bad life can get. Her and other girl fans not realizing that there is a “Life can get bad” and a “Michael Jackson” kind of “Life can get bad”. His kind of bad is beyond a person's wildest night mare. She is not even sure if she believes in God anymore. She has now

come to the understanding that he could possibly have his favorites. Maybe she was just not one of them. It's not that she doesn't love her husband, he is a wonderful man, but she is traumatized by the things she has had to bear in life because of this and just cannot possibly be expected to feel the same about him as she used to. They just cannot actually be husband and wife right now

even though they are wed. She totally needs her space right now. He cannot smother her. Michael is totally sympathetic toward this and understands her completely. Right now he is doing his utt most best to try and make the past up to her and what ever it takes to win his wife's soul back is what he is willing to sacrifice. Bless him. In time their love will blossom into something

beautiful. On the positive note, she did enjoy travelling up and down with him, getting to know his friends and professional comrades. And now here she is settled down from all that hype and able to relax and just breath. There was a pretty park that she saw one day when she was bike riding. She thought maybe she'll go there again and just get some exercise. She heads out with her bike. It's a long distance from her Mansion

to the park. She doesn't mind, it gives her a fun destination and a reason to ride her bike. She finally get's to her destination. Kyla parks her bike where she can see it and then goes over to the nearest bench. She sits down and takes in the fresh air. It's wonderful out side, the snow is still on the ground but the air is clean and fresh with a

pleasant kind of cool chill to it. The birds are getting an early start on welcoming spring. As she takes in her atmosphere she notice a young man sitting across from her. She barley has time to take the full sight of him in when she realizes that, this man is staring intently at her, as if...he really wants her and is almost praying for her

to want him too. He has long blond hair that falls just above his shoulders, blue eyes and he is wearing a red, black and white hooded sport jacket and black jogging pants. Yes,oh yes, she wants him too...She smiles at him to let him know of her feelings. Grateful for this, he smiles back. Then, she glances down at the ground and figures

well, she does not want to lose him, he might be too shy to approach her. So, she get's up and approaches him. He looks a little surprised to see this. She sits down beside him and says. “Hi.” He warmly chuckles. “Hi.” Oh wow, he is so nice. She

replies. “Nice weather we're having huh?” “Very nice.” "May i ask what your name is?" "Certainly, it's Nick." "Hi Nick , my name is Kyla." "Hi Kyla, it's nice to meet you." "So, do you always like sitting here?" "Oh, no, not really, i usually jog around here and other places." "Oh, ok, nice. May i ask your age and if you live around here?"

*for editing reasons i am going to make the paragraphs a bit smaller.
    Last edited by miss rose; 23-03-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

“Sure, I am 22 years old. I live about 2 blocks away from here." She thinks 'oh wonderful! That means i already have a good idea as to where he lives. It won't be too out of my way. She replies. "I'm 28 years old. But, i don't live around here unfortunately." "Where do you live?" She bows her head sadly and replies. "Well...let's just say i live quiet a far ways from here." Obviously she can't tell him he is speaking to Michael Jackson's wife and that she lives very far from here. She notice this response made him very sad. She quickly reassures him. "Oh, no! Don't worry this won't have any

effect what so ever on my seeing you again, in fact can i have your number? Maybe we can meet here again and take it from there." So he gladly gives her his number. "It's (area code)862-0070." "Fine I'll call you." "Well not so fast, what's your number?" She thinks 'Oh, of cores sweetness, I'll give you my number. "I'll give you my cell so you can reach me at any time (***)405-8300." "So, does this mean you're going to take off now?" Wow, this man is not shy and knows what he wants.

“No, we can chat." "Where exactly do you live?” Then he grows apologetic and self conscious."I'm so sorry...I apologize..." She saves him. "No need." Oh my God, how am i going to explain this to him? "I live in a very huge mansion and I'm not entirely happy about my circumstances." Thank goodness he's so easy to talk to. He answers."Oh, no. What a shame. May I ask what these...?" He pauses again, but she is grateful that something in the heavens has given her this man to open up to, just like that.

She puts him at ease and replies. "Sure, my circumstances are very, very deep and complicated..." He seems rather intrigued by this. He leans in more and probes. "What is the situation about?" Oh, he just makes her feel so safe. Wait, she has to be tactful in her response. She cannot tell him she is already married. She pieces her words carefully. "Well... I am in an arrangement that I'm

not completely satisfied with and i desperately need a diversion." He seems to be thinking deeply on this. Then he probes some more like a doctor. "Diversion, can you be more specific? " "Well, i need something to comfort me and take my mind off of everything." Wow...he ponders again. It's clear already that this man cares for her. It's like he has a gift for seeing inside of people. She can feel him, his energy prying into her, studying her thoughts, her motives, her needs, her desires. It's such an exhilarating experience. She feels like she wants to pull him closer and let him see more. He carefully responds to her. "So, that

means you need someone or something to cheer you up, right?" He understands her and she gives him a cheerful nod. He is so attractive in the way he goes. "Hmm...i see." One can tell he is so intelligent and clever. He has got this, mysterious and hunting kind of sophisticated character. She can also tell he is such an elegant and classy man when he is ready to be. They both don't say anything else, they just leave it at that. Instead, they enjoy the silence and take in the atmosphere.

end of chapter 2
    Last edited by miss rose; 03-03-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I probably shouldn't write this. This is sort of like a documentary that reads from the perspective of someone else and not Michael. But it does promise to get cheerful and sizzling hot...i promise.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

MRS. JACKSON

chapter 3

I am back home from the park now and I am in the kitchen rustling up something to eat. I am so excited. The girl is hot...! Not only that, but she has such a warm personality as well. She is sweet, she is cute, funny in her own way and oh my, I could go on forever but I am not going to lose too much control of myself. We parted separate ways in an interesting manner. She told me she had to leave the park now and as she got up she turned to face me and it was like she felt a little guilty about leaving me. On

my part, well, I have to confess that I am a bit of a romeo. I reached for her hand and she placed hers into mine. I know...she didn't see this coming, I gently and affectionately pulled her near, guided her into my lap, placed a hand behind her head and gently pulled her into a soft, kiss. Then I whispered. “See you around.” She was shocked by this and was in a helpless daze. I felt

so proud of myself. I could see she did not want to leave my arms, but she managed to softly say. “See you around...” She struggled to release herself from my arms, poor girl, and finally got up from off my lap. Well, I don't know what my magic did to her but, I could see she was having a difficult time both seeing and walking straight. As she turned to face me I had a

confident almost devilish smile on my face. She blushed violently as she looked at me impressed and speechless. She turned around and I watched her walk away. I don't want to toot my own horn but, i really can't think of any reasons why she won't call me again. Anyways, on that note I'm happy. That concludes my flash back of what happened in the park. It's been a while since

I've dated and i really look forward to her company. It'll take me a while to figure out what we'll do next but I'll think of something. I make myself a nice hearty sandwich and walk over to the living room. I plop my self down in front of the television and flick it on.

She arrives home. Upon entering the huge house she leans her back against the door. She is floating on heaven's clouds right now. What an amazing man! He just had such a natural ability to be alluring, hypnotic and almost a genius if that's not putting it too strong. No, no that is putting it too strong, the

more appropriate word is highly intelligent. And, just so good at knowing what he wants and how to get it. Oh my, like, the way he just broke the ice between them right away was so brilliant and brave. She could never do that. Well, this will be a fine match since she is in need of some one who can just get straight to the point in helping her out with all her darkness that she's in. Speaking of which...she

knows she has to be very careful in how she goes about this. It's not like her marriage is the kind that is going to end or something, it's just that, god forbid, she needs a diversion right now. Michael is such a nice person and does not deserve to go through all of this. It's too bad that his relationship with her has

to be this doomed. Very quietly, she walks away from the two big doors so as not to bring attention to herself. She just wants space to run upstairs into her room and plop on the bed and think about everything. So, she does that. She quickly goes into the room shuts the door and runs to the bed and

plops down on it. She reaches for a pillow and hugs it. She ponders away. Oh what will fate have in store for her this time? Will he be loyal to her? Or is he just doomed to break her heart all over again? What kind of love life does a woman like Mrs. Jackson attract? She pauses in between thoughts and her

mind is pure and free, able to go into empty space...Then it resumes. She thinks to herself, I don't know if i can trust again. The first man i ever fell for lied to me. He made me believe one thing, when really it was different. God forgive him, i know he didn't mean it, but he had to, it was the only way for him. As she thought this, her heart ached on his behalf.

Both god and him made her believe that she could be strong for him, be his savior, be his hero, but it turned out to be just too dam hard. Now she is married to him. This would all have been okay if her love life, before she actually married, hadn't been so screwed up. The next man she

let in end up being the same. She fell in love with him after he had promised to help her with her trials. He was supposed to help her see life differently, outside of her destined obligations. Little did she know...that he was going to stab her a second time

over by coming with heavy plagues of his own. His extremely jealous ex-mate had stocked her. It was a nightmare that she had barley survived. Again, not being any fault of her boyfriend, but it was just bad circumstances that surrounded this dude.

Okay, that's fine, moving on. Next, she falls in love with another man. This one is famous just like Michael. He is absolutely kind, wonderful to be with and funny at times, the catch, his fame doesn't allow them any privacy to date in a normal fashion

and just have a normal social life like a regular couple. They eventually had to break things off. This devastated her. He was supposed to be there for her. She just felt like a butchered soul after that. Ever since Michael and those two other guys, she had

resolved to close her heart off. Never again would she be so blind as to believe a warm, genuine, tender hearted night in shinning armor who claims he's going to protect her from all danger. Now, she had met this guy in the park. What is going to make him so different from the rest? Oh, no. Why did she even bother doing

something like that, fool herself into thinking it's going to be different? Because, I wasn't thinking at that moment, she answers herself. He looked so beautiful and i just had to say hello. She lay there in bed, just staring into space. Something gave her the strength not to fall into another deep depression.

End of chapter 3
    Last edited by miss rose; 23-03-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 4

He sits there, in the dark in front of a fire place. He is rested in his arm chair deep in thought. His wife is in need of help, in need of something that will help her to recover. He ponders deeply on this. Then, it comes to him. Uh...that's it, he'll organize a series of events, extravagant ones, that will make her happy. During the months that Mr. Jackson has gotten to know his wife, he notices that she has a certain appreciation for entertainment and mystery. He muses to himself, that is one of the ways in which he attracted her in the first place. He'll see to it that nothing in this world is held from within her reach. Well, but first he'll start off small, he'll take her to an opera show. She's probably never been to one before, she'll love it. Then, a magic show, knowing her she'd go head over heels for that. Mr. Jackson knows a few friends in that field who would love nothing more than to entertain Mrs. J. Yes, yes...he'll win her yet. There is hope for him still, right. He laments in sadness, in the shadows....

My friends and I have a blast during karaoke night. We are bursting out laughing and singing so horribly. It didn't help that we were a little drunk after drinking a bit too much alcohol. Lindsey is up in front of us singing Abba. She is just so sweet and funny. Her dark -orange red hair and stunning green eyes do sort of help her look the part thou. James is beside me listening to her go at it. She is giving us so much jokes doing her diva impressions and flashing her head around and trying pathetically to look so sexy

and irresistible to her crowd. We requested one of those rotating light balls for extra drama. That's us, we're emotional and lively. After Lindsey is done we clap and cheer. James, is up next and he requests Michael Buble. He almost performs the way the actual artist would because of his sweet personality and his subtle funny charms. He has light brown hair and eyes and a fun loving personality. As he sings he tries to be so charming and elegant. It's his turn to be laughed at while he sings only half good, and giving us some mellow drama. He finishes his performance. Lindsey and i both clap and then I'm up next. I sing the part of the Bee Gees. I chose

Saturday Night Fever, so i pull Lindsey up and we try to imitate John Travolta and Karen Gorney. We're pretty good at it at first, but then we make such a mess while I'm trying to dip her. I almost drop her but then eventually we both tumble to the floor. All three of us laugh. Lindsey and i get up and join James on the couch. We pause the karaoke for a bit to do some talking. That's

when i start telling them about the girl i met at the park. “You guys, i met this girl. Her name is...,” I almost forget it. “...Kyla. She is really nice and charming.” “Oh that's nice.” Lindsey comments. I continue. “I don't know, there is something very unusual about her though. Which excites me, but i don't know what to do to impress her. I want to do something she'll really enjoy, but I don't know what. Do you guys have any ideas?” James thinks for a moment. Then says. “You know how you like going

snowmobiling, take her on that.” “Yes! James you're amazing! Brilliant, that's what I'll do.” Lindsey probes. “So, give us details. What's she like, what made you hit it off with her?” “Well, we were both just sitting idly in a nice park and i spotted her, and,” I feel really embarrassed “I star at her, until she caught me staring at her.” My friends find this interesting, as I continue. “But, she

was really nice about it. She even walks over to me and introduces herself and asks me about myself.” My friends are impressed and comment. “Wow.” “We have a really nice conversation and woe it got really interesting actually. But, I'll leave it at that for now. Anyways, i like her a lot.” We are excited about this and fall into two seconds of pleasant silence before James asks. “When

do you see her next?” “I've got her phone number. I'll have to call her and find out what her answer is to my invitation. When i find out I'll let you guys know and you can come with us.” They look surprised. I say to them. “Well, you'd like to meet her, right?” “Well, yeah.” “Sure.” “Okay then, so I'll get back to you guys and let you know what's going on.” “Alright.” “Cool.” James and Lindsey say.

************************************************** ******************************************
    Last edited by miss rose; 12-03-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I APOLOGIZE TO ALL YOU DEAR YOUNGER FANS OUT THERE WHO GOT USED TO THIS FAN FIC. I didn't realize i was required to put 18 + on this story. I will punish myself by not posting anything until the huge disappointment with this wears off. Peace and love keep on Michael-ing.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

HEY EVERYONE !!!!!! I'm back! I am going to re open the fan fic, and never put you loyal followers through that again lol. Okay so i've posted the next part but, it's an extension of chapter 4 so you'll see another long star line going across to separate the paragraphs. I'll try not to do it like that too much, but because i'm taking it slow it'll sort of have to be that way.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

You guys something scary almost happened. I couldn't login here yesterday. I barely got in today. So, in case of emergency here are a few reading parts.

They are all below this thread.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 4 contd....

Now for the queen, the new Mrs. Jackson, to face reality. Life in this big mansion will seem lonely, due to the fact that she hardly views her husband as much of a desirable companion at the moment. She feels cold inside of her body like the life source that keeps it going has been drained and her corps is almost ready for burial. Her soul moans like a floating ghost. She slowly makes her way down the stair case. As she does so, one the house keeping staff greets her with a warm friendly smile. This cheers her up and she greets her back. The woman asks. “Would you like me to take some breakfast up to you Mrs. J?” “No, I'll have it

in the dining room, thanks.” “No problem.” Kyla heads into the dinning room. It is quite elaborate. The walls are made of a nice mildly dark red -brown wood which is brilliantly glazed over. There are a few pictures hanging from them. From the ceiling hangs a beautiful crystal chandelier. The flooring is hard wood which has a more rich, darker almost black shade. This is the kind of theme Kyla likes. She is a story time, historical kinda gal. She sits there rather excited for her breakfast to be brought to her. Within five minutes the same woman who greeted Kyla returns with a nice hot meal. She eagerly lays it down on the table

which does not hide her desire to make Kyla feel right at home. Kyla smiles. “Thanks.” The lady warmly places a hand on Kyla's shoulder and replies. “No problem Mrs. J. Enjoy.” She walks off. As Kyla sits there, she can feel Michael's ghost, that special spirit that follows him and extends to other people who are within close proximity. In her case, she never needed to be close by to this man, it used to be by her side even if it had to travel across the world, through time

and space, because she is his woman. She is upset thou, because she is no longer used to it's presence. It had to leave her under God's instructions when she was going through her trials. To explain better, she had been sold into slavery by God himself. This is going to sound like an unbelievable myth and fairy tale. Those who know Michael closely and understand his extra ordinary tale of woe will also understand what Kyla is facing. It may be even harder for people who are not

religious or don't believe in the extra ordinary to understand. God had made a deal with the Devil. He handed Kyla over to him, so that she could volunteer to take the place of the man she loved more than life itself, Michael. She would be the new target of his plagues. Yes, that's right, it's the devil that causes Michael these trials along with other reasons. If she did this, she would protect him and be his guardian, while he finally could get to taste what being normal is really

like. She would be the new Michael Jackson so he could have a break. She loved him very much and wanted this for him. However, things did not turn out the way she expected. It literally felt like she was Jesus Christ and she was being impaled. For some reason God sort of had to abandon her. Every time she prayed, there was always some shity excuse as to why he could not be there for her the way she would like. She had NO idea that, this was the burden Michael Jackson had to face and still faces til this day. SCREW the fact that he warned female admires of him about this! She had the right to know exactly what she would be in
    for! And yes, okay, she would have backed out. ****ing stupid God in heaven knew this, and eventually forced her to continue on in this path. It's crazy for

humans to be expected to go through this. It's not the kind of life to be in unless there is a worthy reason to be in it and unless you are destined to be in it. Then God will give one the special power they need to endure it, like Michael has. She Kyla has it too, but still it's hard...She sits there eating her meal. It's really good. It includes buttered toast, scrambled eggs and eggo waffles with syrup. For beverage she has English Breakfast tea blend, and orange juice. She sits there in peace and quite chewing away.

end of Chapter 4

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 5

He is still alone, but this time in his bed room. He is standing there dressed in an expensive robe, it's long, black and trimmed with gold. Michael is gazing outside a fairly decent tall and wide window. The window is one of those grid designed ones, which form a pattern of smaller squares and is framed by two long dark red drapes. He stares down at the small mini park like property. It's as if he can see everything that's going on around himself, almost like watching or
    spying on events. At the moment he is still thinking of Kyla. He knows that she needs her space. This is the first step of many in winning her over. The door

slowly opens and in comes a male employee of the house. His name is Daren. His voice is full of concern when he asks. “Is everything alright sir?” Michael just slowly turns to look at him with the saddest expression on his face. Daren walks up to his master. “Sir, I'm sure she'll come around, just give her time,” He pauses carefully to think about his words. Then says. “Don't isolate yourself from her too much. Just briefly check in with her once in a while. Let her know that if

she needs anything, then tell you.” Michael is soothed with relief as he forms a smile and turns to look at Daren. He replies. “That is a brilliant idea. Yeah...that's what I'll do.” Daren is pleased that he could help. He is not a butler or anything but...he has such a close connection with Mr. Jackson who just inspires unusual feelings of loyalty in a person, so Daren gently bows to his master and friend and says. “Will that be all, sir?” “Yes, yes that's all.” Michael replies. Daren walks away.

She closes her eyes, uses her five senses carefully and slowly, something she has not done in a while. She feels the cool breeze on her skin. Concentrate...concentrate...She hears the gentle whistle of the wind blowing gently

across her ear. Concentrate...concentrate....She sees the sun taking on brilliant colors beneath her eye lids. The warmth of it plays upon her skin. Purple...blue...green...red....all the colors of sun light...She opens her eyes. That was delightful. It is important for
    her to do these exercises as often as she can. This will

improve her psychology, giving her a better state of mind, and help her breath better. It will also help her body to repair itself and most importantly her soul. It's amazing how the simplest things in life can have such a profound effect on one's well being...We take such little things for granted don't we...? But, we shouldn't. We must take time out of our daily schedule to include these things so that we can be reminded of what is important and re focus our goals. It can lead to many new opportunity and paths in our lives. The birds chirp, the ground is green and lush, the trees are brown,

they take on so many beautiful, deep complex colors of brown. Kyla looks all around her and takes in her scenery. It is now in the middle of the after noon. When she had finished her breakfast, she had decided to gather all her tools for painting. Now, she

sits out side in front of a blank canvas. She in hales and then exhales. A minute after that, she takes up the brush and with pleasant anticipation begins dipping it into the paint. Her first choice is blue. She thins out the color with some water. Then she begins painting the sky. The microscopic view of this action is so therapeutic, as she watches the brush move from side to side and some of the blue water drips down. She skips over some areas of the canvas in order to create a white spot for the clouds. She can fill those in later with whatever complex cloud color she wants. She dips her

brush into the next color, green. She paints the earth. The brush slides from side to side, then takes on little sharp strokes that go up and down forming grass. It's hypnotic watching the brush form little green strokes. Next, she forms the water stream. She dips her brush back into the blue, thins it out and trails it, right beside

the green grass, all the way alongside it to create a mini river. It makes her feel clear and free, like she is one with the aqua. She improves it's image by adding some more light weight details to it. This is so relaxing. Time and space transcends on a

whole new level. It takes the human mind into a completely different dimension and zone. This what she needs right now, is to just lose herself into nothingness. She is wearing a light weight white dress. The fabric drapes on her body like silk. Then she

moves on to her next creation. She dips her brush into some yellow to form the sun. The brush forms a light yellow round sphere, fills it in. Next, she drags out the yellow until it's thinned out into white, to form rays. So, then why not some light pink, to reflect the different colors of rays within the sun. Again, the brush slides which ever

way it might, in order to form a pleasing image. She dips her brush into many different colors, thins them out, she paints flowers, clouds, trees and their present state of being before spring. Awe, how therapeutic this is. She sits there in the afternoon, painting away. She never thought she could feel such relief. Nature has now become her new best friend...

End of Chapter 5
    Last edited by miss rose; 16-03-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The next part is below the star line in chapter 5. Enjoy!

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Hmm...i don't know if you all are ready for another part... you know what i'll post. You don't have to hurry yourselves in reading it. Hehe...

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I am feeling deeply depressed about something . I really don't have the emotional strength to post another part...excuse me.