Brett Barnes to sue HBO over Leaving Neverland

Electro

Proud Member
Brett-Barnes.jpg

Brett Barnes, one of long time friend of Michael Jackson is to sue HBO over the upcoming “documentary” – “Leaving Neverland”.

In the movie, Wade claims that he replaced Brett as an abused victim and confirmed that Brett was abused by Michael Jackson using his image and name. While Wade claims that Brett always denied it, Brett spoke out the day the movie came to light at the Sundance Film Festival.

"Not only do we have to deal with these lies, but we’ve also got to deal with people perpetuating these lies. The fact that they fail to do the small amount of research it takes to prove these are lies, by choice or not, makes it even worse."
– Brett Barnes

Brett lawyered up and threatened HBO with a lawsuit, claiming the documentary puts him in a false light and subjects him to “hatred, contempt and ridicule.”

Brett also testified at Michael Jackson’s criminal trial in 2005 — along with Macaulay Culkin — that he was never sexually abused by Michael … and he hasn’t changed his account since. Brett also tweeted about the MJ allegations in January, calling them “lies.”

Brett says he wants nothing to do with the film, does not give HBO his consent to use his image and likeness and wants all references to him axed … He also still insists that Michael Jackson is INNOCENT!

HBO replied to the letter, telling Barnes to pound sand [How rude]

We hope that Brett gets HBO to pay for this disgusting claims, again unfounded!

https://www.***********/brett-barnes-to-sue-hbo-over-leaving-neverland/

Also reported here:

https://newsone.com/3847532/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-hbo/

https://guardian.ng/life/barnes-sues-hbo-for-alleging-michael-jackson-molested-him/

edit...
why is m j v i b e . c o m getting replaced with ***?

Go brett!

And this really shows just how unreliable the ''documentary'' is. Did they really think they them lying about Brett being molested wouldn't come back to bite them in the ass, or did they really believe it was true?

Things like this may not convince people of Michael's innocence, but it will at least make them question this ''documentary''

Last edited:
Bretts always had mjs back. Put lots of things on F.B over the years.

Yeah recognise the pic from africa just looks alot like tj with the hat on

Is this actually confirmed? If true, it could be very powerful. In my opinion, this is the only type of thing that could successfully counter the narrative.

Is this actually confirmed? If true, it could be very powerful. In my opinion, this is the only type of thing that could successfully counter the narrative.

TMZ reported on it, and it seems as though they've read the court filings.

He is threatening them with a lawsuit, but has not actually filed one yet. Let's hope he does.

But what bothers me these people are acting like MJ had kids around him 24/7. That was not true either. When he deal with families he did, but often MJ was in the studo WORKING.

GO BRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sue them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::sarmoti:sarmoti:sarmoti:sarmoti:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

But what bothers me these people are acting like MJ had kids around him 24/7. That was not true either. When he deal with families he did, but often MJ was in the studo WORKING.

Let's not go there please. He was indeed obsessed with having children around him all the time at least until he had children of his own. They were his inspiration, he thought he was on a mission to heal the world and he never said no to a child I understand all of that and I believe it, but MJ should have known better. He should have gotten professional help for his childhood instead of trying to attach himself to any family that smiled in his face.

Even better if Macaulay would join him in the lawsuit. Imagine Mac has much deeper pockets than Brett and there wouldn't be temptation to settle.
And there would be much more publicity about it.
But nevertheless go Brett!!

Let's not go there please. He was indeed obsessed with having children around him all the time at least until he had children of his own. They were his inspiration, he thought he was on a mission to heal the world and he never said no to a child I understand all of that and I believe it, but MJ should have known better. He should have gotten professional help for his childhood instead of trying to attach himself to any family that smiled in his face.
You are missing my point. I am just saying kids were not with him24/7 and they were not. I do not care if a family visit him for a few hours or whatever, it is just that people act like they were in his company all day and everyday.

Very true.

Yes he had kids around, but when you look at it, how many did he actually have around. Some FAMILIES in the 80s/early 90s. After that, only the Arvizos really. The media like to pretend he had a string of kids throughout his life. He really didn't. Apart from Arvizo I think MJ did learn his lesson after '93. Allowing families to get close was for a limited part of his life really.

If it is confirmed, the Estate should support him.

Got a question about Brett that has nothing to do with this. I keep reading he was in Jam.
I never cared for Jam much, and in the 90's most of Michael's videos premiered on cable networks, not the major networks, so I've only seen it a few times.

I know Wade dances in the middle while Michael does his Jack Benny shtick, and the little boys are Kriss Kross, but where does Brett appear?

I mean for me this is where their claim that they want to 'help other survivors' well and truly clatters down around their ears. Even if they believe Brett was molested..how does it help him to publicly OUT him??! All to boost their own story? Thats so disgusting. If you believe someone is abused you NEVER name them and start talking about their business, its completely devoid of morality. I'm actually gobsmacked tbh...

For those questioning the validity of the lawsuit, here is the documentation.

Page 1

52902823_2473173269385955_4515608136886779904_o.jpg

Page 2

53089493_2473173912719224_6354394622554275840_o.jpg

I really wish Brett would sue Dan Reed and Robson and Safechuck, too, because they're the ones who came up with the content of this vile documentary. Wade, in particular, keeps going down this track of wanting others to come forward. He is badgering Emmanuel Lewis, Aaron Carter, Corey Feldman, Brett Barnes and Omer Bhatti on twitter to come forward and accuse Michael.

Aaron Carter has threatened legal action against Wade, if he so much as mentions his name, so he is over it, for sure.

53203735_10218819395105543_5720148736005373952_n.jpg

Someone should inform bread barnes about all the countrys were LN aires.
Maybe he can stop the airing of LN with filing this lawsuits because there will be maybe not enough time to cut the film new and remove the parts from it.

Back