Watch Michael Jackson concerts tour for free on YouTube

NuTNC

Proud Member
Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 PM EST

Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube channel (MichaelJackson) on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 PM EST in YT Premieres time [limited]

March 3, 2019: Dangerous World Tour in Bucharest - 10.01.1992 [released in 2005]
March 4, 2019: Bad in Wembley - 07.16.1988 [released in 2012 for Bad 25]

06c124c1854c24d4e9b37205ee480ef1.jpg

CR: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bug3f_6gWkE/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

News Update: 20.3.20 -
Is Back

Last edited:
I hope they have edited Safechuck out of the Wembley concert.

Didn't think of that. Good point

I think this is a great idea, and at least it's something positive to showcase Michael Jackson as the greatest superstar that ever walked the planet

How about just blur the face of james? I can do it easily.

I hope they have edited Safechuck out of the Wembley concert.

They probably wont. With all the wrong stuff they manage to post about MJ on his Facebook page im not sure they even know hes in it. Probably somebody low range from the estate thats in charge of this. And to be honest, to me this looks a little desperate.
We dont need people to be reminded how great of a performer MJ was. We all know that by now. We need a strategic well calculated and effective response to this nonsense thats going on. A proper shut down to all of this once and for all.

I imagine it might be hard for them to edit him out this close to airing, but who knows.

I know many don't think this is the best response, but I like to view this as an opportunity for protest. That is, people can watch these instead of LN. Not sure if a LOT of people will tune in or not, but I hope many do. I know I will.

Wish they would add BAD 25 and the OTW doc as a bonus feature. Run those while other people are watching Oprah's show.

I imagine it might be hard for them to edit him out this close to airing, but who knows.

I know many don't think this is the best response, but I like to view this as an opportunity for protest. That is, people can watch these instead of LN. Not sure if a LOT of people will tune in or not, but I hope many do. I know I will.

I can see where your coming from and I agree its better than nothing.

Idk this is just a distraction for us to
Watch instead of the documentary. The general public have know idea about this concert airing. Most of the World doesn’t know or care about leaving Neverland. We will see what they do in the weeks to come. If they do nothing then I will question Branca and the Estate. He was around when this shit was going down supposedly. I’m ok will all the legal stuff and all but they need to do more. How come we haven’t see the executors of the Estate on tv?

Re: Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 PM EST (limit

I hope its upscaled to 1080p/4k!

I’d go for it. But I won’t be able to because I’ll be at home watching those on DVD instead, plus I got “This Is It” and “Moonwalker” that I’m planning to watch tonight so I’ll just skip watching the shows I watch Sunday for those.

PoP;4244745 said:
I’d go for it. But I won’t be able to because I’ll be at home watching those on DVD instead, plus I got “This Is It” and “Moonwalker” that I’m planning to watch tonight so I’ll just skip watching the shows I watch Sunday for those.

Is it possible for you to load up the stream and have it playing in the background while you watch other stuff? That way, it'll still count as someone watching it.

Is it possible for you to load up the stream and have it playing in the background while you watch other stuff? That way, it'll still count as someone watching it.

That's what I'm planning as well, then open another page to watch "Flavor Of Love" LOL!

Amaya;4244751 said:

I don’t have internet at home and besides I do have “This Is It” already downloaded on my iPad, so I guess I could do that. And as for the Wembley 88’ and Bucharest 92’ shows for tomorrow I got them both formats on DVD and download thank god I got both those those should be no problem since I don’t have Netflix either.

Does anyone know how the stream will work? Do I have to cliick something or will it just automatically start playing on MJ's YouTube page? I haven't really streamed anything on YouTUbe before, I thin...so 'm sill a newbie in how that works?

Does anyone know how the stream will work? Do I have to cliick something or will it just automatically start playing on MJ's YouTube page? I haven't really streamed anything on YouTUbe before, I thin...so 'm sill a newbie in how that works?

It should show up on the page for their channel, or if you're subscribed to them it'll appear in your subscription feed for the duration of the stream.

Sometimes Youtube streamers schedule their streams ahead of time and an "upcoming" thing appears in your feed. I haven't seen one for either of these streams, though.

EDIT: They started a bit early it seems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxgo-Qu-ZZE&t=0s

Last edited:
Re: Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 PM EST (limit

I hope its upscaled to 1080p/4k!

Just by coincidence, I'm releasing Dangerous Bucharest 1992 concert 1080p remastered version today. So if anyone wants real quality, you know what to do...

Just by coincidence, I'm releasing Dangerous Bucharest 1992 concert 1080p remastered version today. So if anyone wants real quality, you know what to do...

Ask for a link?

Damn the view count is high considering it's recently been uploaded! Hopefully it goes on the trending page.

this is a great idea on the part of the estate! my only gripe is that I would probably run the concerts in chronological order (even though I love love love the Dangerous album), but I can see the estate wanting to say a big ol' "eff u" by playing the HBO-aired concert first.

I feel so blessed. He really soothed my soul! This is a brilliant gestute on behalf of the Estate. I couldn't realize how much I needed to see his smile, his beauty, listen to his voice! Thank you Michael you are the angel of our hearts!

They shouldve released the triumph tour for streams. That wouldve had over a million in 1day!

Back