Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

   
  1. #1
    Points: 4,040, Level: 40
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    wonderouzmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    364
    Points
    4,040
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 264 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    With all thats going on, I'm still doing my gigs & I was hired to perform for a birthday for a kid turning 6 & his entire class knew of mj (well the majority) & they started singing & were laughing at certain dance moves. Here is the full video in retrospect. They were 1 of the best joyest crowds & boosted my spirit's!
    I think I enjoyed them more than they did me!
    Im so astounded to hear them singalong & they aren't even 10years old!
    Special Surprise 😉 for Birthday Boy who is a new big mj fan at ending!
    I thought id share the innocence of this man to you all to show that I will do ALL I can to keep his legacy alive. ENJOY!

    CLICK HERE TO WATCH
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00022135638400

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wonderouzmj For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Points: 194, Level: 3
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    Points
    194
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderouzmj View Post
    With all thats going on, I'm still doing my gigs & I was hired to perform for a birthday for a kid turning 6 & his entire class knew of mj (well the majority) & they started singing & were laughing at certain dance moves. Here is the full video in retrospect. They were 1 of the best joyest crowds & boosted my spirit's!
    I think I enjoyed them more than they did me!
    Im so astounded to hear them singalong & they aren't even 10years old!
    Special Surprise 😉 for Birthday Boy who is a new big mj fan at ending!
    I thought id share the innocence of this man to you all to show that I will do ALL I can to keep his legacy alive. ENJOY!

    CLICK HERE TO WATCH
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00022135638400
    Awesome man! You are so fundamental in the preservation of Michael's legacy.

    Keep doing what you are doing.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SIDEWALKS For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Achievements:
    Overdrive7 days registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 55 Times in 34 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    You are one of the best impersonators I've seen.

    Not to put a downer on your post but it's gonna be interesting to see if bookings stay strong in the coming months. I hope they do because you're good.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to aqwsz For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Points: 4,040, Level: 40
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    wonderouzmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    364
    Points
    4,040
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 264 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Quote Originally Posted by aqwsz View Post
    You are one of the best impersonators I've seen.

    Not to put a downer on your post but it's gonna be interesting to see if bookings stay strong in the coming months. I hope they do because you're good.
    Im watching this bullshit documentary now...its so unbelievable. The stuff safebitch just said is like dude seriously?! The lies are so unbelievable

  8. #5
    Points: 5,637, Level: 48
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    MJInnocent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    339
    Points
    5,637
    Level
    48
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 198 Times in 104 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderouzmj View Post
    Im watching this bullshit documentary now...its so unbelievable. The stuff safebitch just said is like dude seriously?! The lies are so unbelievable
    Fan point of view but that's not what I"m worried about.

    Nice vid by the way,keep up the good work.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MJInnocent For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Points: 4,040, Level: 40
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    wonderouzmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    364
    Points
    4,040
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 264 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstone View Post
    Fan point of view but that's not what I"m worried about.

    Nice vid by the way,keep up the good work.
    Thank u thank u thank u. If only you knew how much i appreciate you enjoying me & trust me....i will keep this legacy going. They aren't going to stop anything. Michael 4ever no matter what!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderouzmj For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    Points: 4,040, Level: 40
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    wonderouzmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    364
    Points
    4,040
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 264 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    New YouTube link for those not in the us.
    https://youtu.be/_6kJftHYlQU

  13. #8
    Points: 42,229, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Jackson Rules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    712
    Points
    42,229
    Level
    100
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 379 Times in 111 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    I loved every second of your performance, you're a great dancer!
    What kind of remixes did you use? Loved those too.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson Rules For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Points: 4,040, Level: 40
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    wonderouzmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    364
    Points
    4,040
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 264 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Rules View Post
    I loved every second of your performance, you're a great dancer!
    What kind of remixes did you use? Loved those too.
    I do my own mixes. I examine every multitrack & just think of what i'm feeling & start the process

  16. #10
    Points: 70, Level: 1
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    22
    Points
    70
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Awesome!! I've wondered what might happen to MJ impersonators in the aftermath of this "documentary" (I hate to even dignify it by using that word), but it looks like you're still going strong. Keep up the fantastic work!!

    I've also actually seen a few people on Reddit say that they didn't really know anything about Michael prior to all this, but got curious and researched him and found that not only is he innocent, but also that they love his music!

  17. #11
    Points: 73, Level: 1
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    AnnieIsOkay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    12
    Points
    73
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderouzmj View Post
    New YouTube link for those not in the us.
    https://youtu.be/_6kJftHYlQU
    God you're awesome, keep on doing what you do! I wish someone like you came to my school when I was a kid

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnieIsOkay For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Points: 1,671, Level: 23
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    28
    Points
    1,671
    Level
    23
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Love the remix, keep the good work up!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbunny Sorcerer For This Useful Post:


  21. #13
    Points: 10,298, Level: 67
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,364
    Points
    10,298
    Level
    67
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 447 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Nice one! You improved a lot since your first videos you shared years ago.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelD For This Useful Post:


  23. #14
    Points: 4,040, Level: 40
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    wonderouzmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    364
    Points
    4,040
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 264 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    Nice one! You improved a lot since your first videos you shared years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny Sorcerer View Post
    Love the remix, keep the good work up!
    Thank you soooo much! I work very hard & i improved every move to perfection. Its not about going for the look. For me its the dance & expression & feeling of it!

  24. #15
    Points: 4,040, Level: 40
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    wonderouzmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    364
    Points
    4,040
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 264 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieIsOkay View Post
    God you're awesome, keep on doing what you do! I wish someone like you came to my school when I was a kid
    You know....i say the same thing at every birthday party i do...i never had a mj theme for my party...i guess my life was his theme lmao

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •