Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking ourselves tough questions.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Asking ourselves tough questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Are You Ok View Post
    I'm lost. Can you explain that?
    It's hard to understand what he means !
    He believe MJ is a pedophile.
    Yes, this kind of comment is on MJJC.
    King of performing. No one will be like MJ.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Asking ourselves tough questions. [Staff Reminder: Be Respectful!]

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Stop derailing this thread please. This kind of discussion is specifically contained within this one area of the forum so that it's easy to avoid if you find the subject matter offensive.

We might not like or agree with the thoughts being expressed in here, but it's a reality that some fans have doubts. This thread exists so that their concerns can be discussed and the facts can be given to help educate them if they want more information. Some people will change their mind. Some won't.

If you think a post is offensive, please report it. If you want to discuss another member, you can do so through PM with a staff member.
    Where's the other moderators ?

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    Now we are promoting here what Dan Reed promotes. Insane.

@Ann, beside defending the posts of every hater what do you contribute to this thread? How do you address their doubts?
    I'm just doing my job, which is to try and remain impartial while keeping the thread free of clutter and abuse. I'm not trying to address anything. Others can do that if they want to.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1nn5 View Post
    Where's the other moderators ?
    There are currently two active moderators on this forum, Mikky Dee and myself. And as founder and owner, Gaz has final say on what is permitted on MJJC.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I'm just doing my job, which is to try and remain impartial while keeping the thread free of clutter and abuse. I'm not trying to address anything. Others can do that if they want to.
    Do not take it as an insult.
    But the moderator's name is bigger than you.
    I hope other administrator will will give up the decision to appoint you as moderator.
    MJJC doesn't deserve moderators like you.
    It's not an insult, but it's my opinion about your role as a moderator.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Do not take it as an insult.
    But the moderator's name is bigger than you.
    I hope other administrator will will give up the decision to appoint you as moderator.
    MJJC doesn't deserve moderators like you.
    It's not an insult, but it's my opinion about your role as a moderator.
    Well I'll pass this on to Gaz for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JCO8 View Post
    Not fully yet. It's been a very long and complex process, both sociological and psychological. I think that loving someone you've never met is the first step of a potentially dangerous path. I'm still dealing with it.
    So you're posting stuff and then not understanding why you posted it?
    Apart from the "cheated and abused" part, which I don't understand in the slightest, I also don't understand why you said "we've all". We? All? Am I out of line in asking not to be grouped into this "process" of yours?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annie Are You Ok For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Apart from the "cheated and abused" part, which I don't understand in the slightest, I also don't understand why you said "we've all". We? All? Am I out of line in asking not to be grouped into this "process" of yours?
    He thought his conclusions will enlightens the opinion of the fans about MJ.
    He's one of those who (as always) : "I have been a fan of MJ since 20 years, but now.."
    I hope moderators will not delete his posts, until JC08 get exposed.
    Moderators saved him by deleting his previous posts.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I'm not sure you got my point and I understand it's easier to make a caricature out of it. No problem with that, but don't expect me to be more precise if your only goal is to simplify and discredit my answers.

You're not out of line in asking to be part of one process or another. It's up to you and your feelings.
    But you didn't quote the beginning of my sentence, wich was "I feel that we've all [...]". Am I free to feel and express what I feel, just as you are ?
    Last edited by JCO8; 15-05-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

He thought his conclusions will enlightens the opinion of the fans about MJ.
    He's one of those who (as always) : "I have been a fan of MJ since 20 years, but now.."
    I hope moderators will not delete his posts, until JC08 get exposed.
    Moderators saved him by deleting his previous posts.
    No, that's not how it works. Deleted posts can still be seen by moderators and by Gaz.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Stop derailing this thread please. This kind of discussion is specifically contained within this one area of the forum so that it's easy to avoid if you find the subject matter offensive.

We might not like or agree with the thoughts being expressed in here, but it's a reality that some fans have doubts. This thread exists so that their concerns can be discussed and the facts can be given to help educate them if they want more information. Some people will change their mind. Some won't.

If you think a post is offensive, please report it. If you want to discuss another member, you can do so through PM with a staff member.
    This.

Please STOP disrespecting Anna who is dedicating here FREE time to clean up this place. She has done nothing wrong, just made sure the board members follow the rules of the forum, thats all. Its not up to the moderators to set the rules of the forum, they are just upholding the law set by the owner.

I am firmly in the camp of Michael being innocent and have devoted an insane amount of time to help spread that message. With that said I do not have a problem with this thread - when its being used the way it should be = DEBATING facts on the cases, not for personal attacks, hatred, and even moderator bashing.

The only problem I have is that I think the "doubters" are getting a bit too much free pass ob offensive posts. However, I do think this thread serves a purpose if used properly, since it can be a place for fans to vent doubts and discuss with people that actually are very well informed on the subject, which is hard to find outside the MJ community.

Especially for die hard fans it can feel absolutely horrible to have doubts, and to be able to express their feelings freely in this specific thread is fair as long as its done with respect.

As you all know we had ALOT of heartbroken fans coming on the forum in panic after watching LN without being up to date with all the details on Robson & Safechucks past etc. That alone proves, this thread should remain. If members disagree, then just ignore this thread, put users like JC08 on your ignore list and respect everyones right to voice their opinion. I even think it can benefit members of the board to form and sharpen their arguments in this thread, and arm up for debates with detractors/haters outside the MJ community.
    ---
    Note, I do think people that pretty much have decided that Michael was guilty without proof should be refrained from "trolling" frustrated fans who are strongly upset by users such as JC08 being allowed on the forum.

Just an example below:

Quote Originally Posted by JCO8 View Post
    All my respect for You, AG5050. For your freedom of speech, for the way you articulate your thoughts and for your ability to stay clever and respectful in front of the sick and the hate.
    To me, calling the members of this board who for so long has been probably the greatest assets in the MJJ community ever - as THE SICK "ones" is completely uncalled for. And I can see why people would be angry by it.

At last, I come in TOTAL PEACE, I think we all should try to get along and be respectful, to be honest it saddens me deeply to see this kind of nasty debate/war raging in this place which meant and means the world to me.

Cheers
    L
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 16-05-2019 at 12:05 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    This.

Please STOP disrespecting Anna who is dedicating here FREE time to clean up this place. She has done nothing wrong, just made sure the board members follow the rules of the forum, thats all. Its not up to the moderators to set the rules of the forum, they are just upholding the law set by the owner.

I am firmly in the camp of Michael being innocent and have devoted an insane amount of time to help spread that message. With that said I do not have a problem with this thread - when its being used the way it should be = DEBATING facts on the cases, not for personal attacks, hatred, and even moderator bashing.

The only problem I have is that I think the "doubters" are getting a bit too much free pass ob offensive posts. However, I do think this thread serves a purpose if used properly, since it can be a place for fans to vent doubts and discuss with people that actually are very well informed on the subject, which is hard to find outside the MJ community.

Especially for die hard fans it can feel absolutely horrible to have doubts, and to be able to express their feelings freely in this specific thread is fair as long as its done with respect.

As you all know we had ALOT of heartbroken fans coming on the forum in panic after watching LN without being up to date with all the details on Robson & Safechucks past etc. That alone proves, this thread should remain. If members disagree, then just ignore this thread, put users like JC08 on your ignore list and respect everyones right to voice their opinion. I even think it can benefit members of the board to form and sharpen their arguments in this thread, and arm up for debates with detractors/haters outside the MJ community.
    ---
    Note, I do think people that pretty much have decided that Michael was guilty without proof should be refrained from "trolling" frustrated fans who are strongly upset by users such as JC08 being allowed on the forum.

Just an example below:

To me, calling the members of this board who for so long has been probably the greatest assets in the MJJ community ever - as THE SICK "ones" is completely uncalled for. And I can see why people would be angry by it.

At last, I come in TOTAL PEACE, I think we all should try to get along and be respectful, to be honest it saddens me deeply to see this kind of nasty debate/war raging in this place which meant and means the world to me.

Cheers
    L
    He used the term sick because of a post that the mods have since deleted where a user said some very sick things to me accusing me of being a paedophile among other things.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AG5050 View Post
    He used the term sick because of a post that the mods have since deleted where a user said some very sick things to me accusing me of being a paedophile among other things.
    I did see that particular post before it was deleted, and it was clearly disturbing and I am sorry anyone here said such a thing and sorry you got it thrown in your face like that, it was disgusting.

However JC08 shall not call this boards members as "sick ones" - just because ONEindividual obviously lost it and said crazy stuff - that person alone should be held accountable - not the ENTIRE fanbase on this forum. By going after the forum as a whole JC08 is creating more controversy and divide between the sides in this thread.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    I did see that particular post before it was deleted, and it was clearly disturbing and I am sorry anyone here said such a thing and sorry you got it thrown in your face like that, it was disgusting.

However JC08 shall not call this boards members as "sick ones" - just because ONEindividual obviously lost it and said crazy stuff - that person alone should be held accountable - not the ENTIRE fanbase on this forum. By going after the forum as a whole JC08 is creating more controversy and divide between the sides in this thread.
    Wow. Is this how you "bring light" on people ? You're being so dishonest here. Where did you see I included the entire fanbase being sick ? I don't know if you read what you want to read or if you're being manipulative on purpose but that's insane (can I use that word without creating an earthquake) ?

Thanks AG5050 for clearing things up.
    Last edited by JCO8; 16-05-2019 at 04:54 AM.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsYour first Group
    Level
    Thanks

Why cant we talk about it here?