Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Asking ourselves tough questions.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entry10000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 1,287 Posts

Default Re: Asking ourselves tough questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    How many times do I have to say it?

Report a post if you think it is offensive.

Me and Mikky are not omniscient and omnipresent. And
    MODERATORS DO NOT DECIDE WHAT IS PERMITTED ON MJJC.

JCO8's post has been removed. I will bring it to Gaz's attention.
    Don't remove please. he is being exposed as a hater. He is using the same arguments haters use. A 15 years old active fan, irrespective of how much doubts he has, would know better than to say Janet Arviso went to Larry Feldman for anything but money on her mind.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soundmind For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    Don't remove please. he is being exposed as a hater. He is using the same arguments haters use. A 15 years old active fan, irrespective of how much doubts he has, would know better than to say Janet Arviso went to Larry Feldman for anything but money on her mind.
    Deleted posts are still visible to staff.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

@new members, when MJ was accused the second time in 2003, the first thing that came to my mind was he must have done it because no way he would have been accused twice if he did not do it. One week later, the child protection services leaked to the media their investigation of the family which forced Sneddon eventually to switch the time line. I then decided to give MJ a second chance and follow the case. The lows Sneddon sank to to convict MJ were what convinced me he was innocent. The willingness to lie, to manipulate, to mislead on the prosecution side was what convinced me they were far from interested in the truth. They had served more than 110 search warrants, spent millions of dollars, had the media back them every chance they could, but still could not put on the stand one single credible witness. EACH WITNESS WAS PAID , literally each witness had an axe to grind. If MJ was the paedophile they claim he was, they would have definitely been able to produce a credible evidence. But ZERO.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soundmind For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks

I quoted JC08 in my post so I deleted it.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WannaScream View Post
    I quoted JC08 in my post so I deleted it.
    That's very considerate, but not necessary. Just fyi.

Since you deleted it, I have removed it for decluttering purposes.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JCO8 View Post
    The big deal is that, contrary to what most of MJ supporters claim, it's impossible to say that all the accusers were after is money.

Of course I'm not. I spent my life finding alternative explanations to tolerate Michael's odd behaviour with children. And it worked because I wanted to believe he was innocent. But as the list of accusers grows up, there's a time when you want to stop that gymnastic and face things with a more open mind. That's what I did. This documentary made me look into informations I had no clue existed publicly - and some I didn't want to look before. It's all very clear now. And I'm telling you, all that gymnastic that made me think the whole world was bad and MJ was good, was not sane at all.

Yes, I totally agree, and he knew that, as I said. This was his power. That's why their relationship was so insane. As a responsible and innocent adult, he would have never allowed such people in his life. If he did, it's only because he had his own interest in it. He was desperate to be surrounded by normal people. To have that sense of normalcy which he was deprived of. He did distance himself from them eventually because their real collars showed and that's were all the resentment came from. Literally all of them are screaming about the way he cut them off his life.

Once again, yes. And Michael encouraged this dependency they had on him by giving them access to his magical world, offering them presents and money, and... just honoring them with his presence. This insane relationship is the key that made the abuse possible. That was him being him. Even as a child he used to buy other kids stuff whenever Joe gave him his allowance. He acted that way with everyone. Dr Alan Metzeger once said he came to ask him to help a child with a skin disease. He disappeared and came back with more than a hundred thousand dollar and handed it to him. He never met the child nor knew who he was. That was him.

Why not in both ways ? It's always black or white, is it ? Yes, it's a black or white situation. "His the most caring individual in the wold but he raped me" does not make any sense to me, but Wade could not sell his story if he claimed otherwise.

I'm not. But what if I was ? How would it change the meaning of what I say ? You guys really need ennemies to fight, do you ? Your life has become an everyday fight against the entire world. This is so sad...
    You wish.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soundmind For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JCO8 View Post
    Thank you for that definition. I've read that word so many times here that I was afraid of being one. I feel relieved now.

The other way around, if a fan is consumed by hate to a degree where he lies and misrepresents facts to convince others of MJ's innocence, can he also be considered a hater ?
    Dickerman referring the Arvizos to Larry Feldman for any other reason but money was a lie by you.
    Arvizos not interested in MJ's money was a big fat lie by you.
    Jason Francia not being interested in MJ's money was a lie by you.
    citing trauma as the reason why safe chuck claimed abuse in the non-existing train station was a lie by you.
    all your excuses for Safechuck provable lie about the train station are provable lies.
    It's a lie to claim that most of the nudities found was boys. You know that's a provable lie.

You are a liar given how much you lied in one post. You don't have to resort to lying if the truth is on your side.

You have lost the battle when you did not address my questions. Why Francia had the keys to the cabinet in which the only incriminating evidence was found two years after her employment was terminated? Why was she called that day by the police to open that cabinet although a locker smith was with the police that day and he did not hesitate to use his skills to access everything else in Neverland except that cabinet?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soundmind For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,920 Times in 917 Posts

JCO8 has now been removed from this community.

Quote Originally Posted by 1nn5 View Post
    When I said the moderators are haters apologists. I'm not wrong.
    Bye bye MJJC.
    Thanks JC08 for letting me know about the REAL MJJC
    1nn5 you say this one more time and you will be next...
    MJJCommunity Owner And Founder
    Making that change for Michael since 2001
    Loyal fan since 1978

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,721 Times in 2,215 Posts

General statement, I know there are rude comments and people that simply should be kicked out.. just try to understand that the MJJC mods cannot possibly read through everything in real time..

How many threads are active? How fast do people respond to each other? Now devide that put to a few people to "mod"..

Maybe consider becoming a mod to help if you find their to be an issue.. if you dont want to, keep the reasoning in the back of your mind, and that's what they deal with.

Were here for positivity, when you see hate.. let em know! That's it
    **He lives forever within us**

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    JCO8 has now been removed from this community.
    1nn5 you say this one more time and you will be next...
    EDIT :
    @JCO8 has been removed ? If true thank you very much .

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

For those who can't believe why and how would someone lie to this extent, here's a story in brief of Tania Head who faked being a 9/11 survivor for years (thanks to TSCM):

https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/st...10705938567168
    THREAD: The parallels between Wade Robson and Tania Head, who faked her way to the top ranks in 9/11 survivor groups and spent years mascaraing as a direct survivor of the terrorist attacks.
    Tania was interviewed at-length by a crew long before she was revealed a fraud. She described in graphic & sensory-vivid detail of the attack and how she survived.

The director later said: "I had NO IDEA she was anything but an authentic survivor--almost all of us believed her."
    A few survivors began having suspicions but due to Tonia's power+influence over fellow survivors & the taboo nature of doubting such stories, they didn't want to raise these concerns publicly.
    After the story was published, Tania Head was finally, for the first time, publicly outed as a fraud.

"A story of tragedy and heroism, survival and love...this story repeated many times in the past six years may be a complete fabrication."

"If Tonia can lie, anybody can lie."
    The 9/11 survivors confided in a false victim to guide them in their healing. The aftermath of learning she was a fraud was profound & devastating.

"There's nothing that she could ever say to me today that will ever change the pain, anger, hatred.. What she did to the families."
    "She probably did her research on us. She was probably just watching us and trying to see what we were talking about & how we felt. She adopted the personality. She knew how survivors felt after going through something like that & she became one of us." -9/11 Survivor on Tonia.
    It took 6 years for a media outlet to start to actually fact check her story. No one researched her before, just accepted her story at a face value - it was also a sensitive subject no one would assume someone would lie about.

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/27/n...7survivor.html
    Much of Ms. Head’s account was posted on the Web site of the World Trade Center Survivors’ Network, a nonprofit organization for which she served as president and as point person for corporate donations.

But no part of her story, it turns out, has been verified.

The family and friends of the man to whom she claimed to be engaged say they have never heard of Tania Head and view the relationship she describes with the man, who truly died in the north tower, as an impossibility.

A spokeswoman for Merrill Lynch & Company, where she told people she worked at the time of the terror attack, said the company had no record of employing a Tania Head.

And few people, it seems, who embraced the gripping immediacy and pain of her account ever asked the name of the man whose ring she had returned, or that of the hospital where she was treated, or the identities of the people she met with in the south tower on the morning of 9/11.
    TMK she was never held accountable for what she had done. Which is strange, considering you can get into trouble for let's say forging a transit pass.
    Last edited by ozemouze; 20-05-2019 at 05:09 PM.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozemouze For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 689 Posts

Wow this thread was a wild ride.