Celebrities Supporting Michael

LLCz

Proud Member
I think we need this as well. It seems we know all the people who are currently dragging Michael's name through the dirt, but let's put a list together of those who are coming to his defense about LN. Please add to the list with a name and short description of the person or post the posts or videos are them defending Michael. This will be very helpful for us at such a hopeless time.
:heart:

Piers Morgan - Popular UK Journalist/Host
Paul Mooney - Comedian
Darren Hayes - Austrailian Singer (Savage Garden)
Wendy Williams - Controversial Talk Show Host
Tariq Nasheed - Host/Social Influencer
Geraldo Rivera - Fox News Reporter
Stephanie Mills - Singer
Joseline Hernandez - Reality TV Star
Brett Barnes - Friend of Jackson Family
Kelley Parker - Actress/Dancer
Ne-Yo - R&B Superstar
Rodney Jerkins - Producer
Adrian Grant - Writer
Brad Samberg - Music Producer/Engineer
MatPat - Youtube Game/Film Theorist
Timor Steffans - TII Dance
Emmanuel Lewis - Child Actor
Mark Lester - Child Actor
Darrin Henson - Dancer "Darrin's Dance Moves"

Last edited:
I think we need this as well. It seems we know all the people who are currently dragging Michael's name through the dirt, but let's put a list together of those who are coming to his defense about LN. Please add to the list with a name and short description of the person or post the posts or videos are them defending Michael. This will be very helpful for us at such a hopeless time.
:heart:

Corey Feldman - Actor, Friend of MJ
Darren Hayes - Austrailian Singer (Savage Garden)
Wendy Williams - Controversial Talk Show Host
Tariq Nasheed - Host/Social Influencer
Geraldo Rivera - Fox News Reporter
Stephanie Mills - Singer

Rodney Jerkins

https://www.instagram.com/p/BumGRKYhvPL/

That is one sorry ass list. Hollywood is full of sycophants lacking integrity. What a horrible industry!

Is it too much to ask to post a sweet photo of Michael on their damn instagram accounts with a heart emoji or something? Will their careers crumble then? They don't even have to say a single word. A photo alone would say a thousand words. It`s always the same. When it counts the most people will be insufferable cowards. :(

Love & hiphop star Joseline
11e6ac68da03245a080c22e793fe8970.jpg

I think the ones above kept quiet because it would bring more attention to it if they did say something. After the ratings flop, it worked! Ha Ha!

Brad Sundberg has made long posts of support for Michael and spoken directly about the LN documentary, on both his personal page and his "In the Studio with MJ" page. He has done so, from the beginning of February, too, when all this started. Usually he doesn't speak on issues other than Michael's music, but he said he felt compelled to speak up about the lies being told.

Moderation Announcement: Guys, as this is a thread in News and Discussion, can we please stay on the POSITIVE topic, of who IS supporting Michael, rather than dwelling on who ISN'T?

The topic of who isn't supporting him and why, is okay for another thread, if someone wants to start one in Trials and Tribulations. Thank you.

MatPat is wearing a Mj shirt in the video he recently uploaded. I think this is his way of silently showing support. He has 11 million suscribers.

Timor Steffens, one of the TII dancers on his Instagram

Yeah I would not add Corey to the list. He can't be trusted.

Let's add Ne-Yo to the list though. I saw him on TMZ the other day and he was asked about the allegations and spoke positively about Michael.

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Mark lester

Ms Judi Brisse - Ex Staff (Not a celeb but completely deserves merit.)

:)

Back