Hayvenhurst Home Pictures

G-B_24

Proud Member
I am sorry if this has been posted somewhere. Has there ever been any full photos of HavenHurst? Of most of the rooms, etc?

I have always found this place fascinating.I remember hearing that he showed his family Thriller for the first time at a theatre in the house?

His recording studio was there. His room. I know of that picture room. Has there ever been much pictures posted of most of the house?

Seems sad they are renovating it. Seems like it should be a time capsule.

A member on this board has been inside the home. I can´t remember the name though. But she/he posted the pictures on LSA last year I think. A few of them were from the picture room.

Re: Hayvenhuest Home Pictures

I only have these photos but a) they descriptions are in French b) the quality is bad c) I'm not 100% this is Havenhurst... Yet, enjoy :)

b30c89241ff6b8ab47751951b41e140e.jpg

c443d5b7b27e7649d977d27c895b56a5.jpg

They should make it a museum! I want to see that memory room!

This Virtual tour is the first time I have ever seen anybody go to the studio. I couldn't believe it was just full of junk lol. They couldn't even go in there.

I have never ever seen any pics of Michael's quarters either. I know his bedroom was where that spiral staircase was. He had that balcony with the hot tub and columbs. They did go udnerneath into the house in the virtual tour.

They went upstairs from the main foyer and turned left. Then left again. That is Katherine/Josephs room on the left. If they went right, that would have led to Michael's quarters. it's probably nothing special. I guess just interesting because it's never been seen before.

Back