My You Tube- Account and Channel is Deactivated

I know someone wrote a few days ago that this happened to him too.
I don't know really why this happened.
Maybe the shareing of some infomations were against some YouTube user rules because of its sexual nature.
Maybe MJ haters or cbs is behind this because they repeatetly delated MJ defending comments from their videos.
I feel very sad about this. All my MJ video collections are lost now, especially my very good one to Leaving Neverland and all my honarable, defenfing MJ commemts I posted since June 2018 with many facts and links are lost to.
I don't know if I should keep on the fight with a new account. It can get deactivated too.

Did this happened to other MJ fans?

Last edited:
Re: My You Tube- Accound and channel is deaktivated

I am sorry. This is horrible. I dont know enough to comment as of why :-(

Didn't they tell you why it was deactivated? Usually they will give you strikes and tell you which video got a strike and why it got a strike (copyright, inappropriate content, etc.) They usually send you an email about each strike. If not, you might want to contact youtube and ask them why your account was deactivated. They also usually give you the right to contest the strikes (for example, to claim fair use if you got a strike for copyright).

I don't had videos uploaded on my channel.
There were only playlists with MJ videos from other channels.
They don't tell me why the account is deactivated, only posted the links to the user rules.

I don't had videos uploaded on my channel.
There were only playlists with MJ videos from other channels.
They don't tell me why the account is deactivated, only posted the links to the user rules.

Playlists wouldn't get your channel deactivated, so it is most likely because of some comments you posted. The people you were arguing with probably reported your posts and honestly I'm not sure that Youtube takes the time to actually read the comments before deactivating your account, it's probably all automated and your account gets deactivated if you get reported too many times. If you're sure that your comments didn't go against any of Youtube rules, then you should probably contact Youtube.

Back