Dance to support MJ!

Michael4MyLife

Proud Member
Listen! I'm angry. I'm angry because I love MJ, because he made me the person I am today. I am a spiritual guy, who believe that you can love someone without meeting them. MJ makes me believe there's such thing as real love. He made me understand and realize the importance of that four-letter word.

Now, we're going through rough times. As much as I'm destruct and sad by this terrible campaign against MJ, I'm more than that: I'm angry! I'm mad, because someone is trying to destroy his legacy again, for no other reason than money. It's not fair, and I feel so lonely in these feelings. Everyone around me seem to believe in the lies and If I was to approach others by this issue, I would only be condemned and questioned "How dare you support a molester??? SHAME ON YOU"!".

But I believe in people. I believe in love and I believe in magic. And I have a powerful weapon:

Dance!

I don't have to say a word to all these haters. The only thing that brings me Joy is to put on my loafers and bust me some MJ moves at the dancefloor. And everyone is watching. And everyone is reminded of the MJ magic. And I don't have to argue or say a word. So.. please... between the arguing: DANCE! And DANCE MORE! Because MJ would have loved it. It's the best way to protect the legacy and the myth, the legend, Michael Jackson. It's the way we want him to be remembered. That's the way dance was born by slaves - To communicate! Do not forget that. MJ wanted us to dance so we could come together. So put on your loafers, head off to your local club and do some kicks and moonwalks, just to remind everyone the greatness of MJ. Be angry, be fierce, be annoyed, because that's what I am when I dance. I dance for MJ, because I love him.

Take care.

?

Haven't been dancing much tbh but I've been listening to MJ more than ever. Blasting his music make me feel good.

Back