New rare footage of michael rehearsing after pepsi accident some dance moves

Re: New rare footage of michael rehearsing after pepsi accident some dancemoves

Wow, beautiful video!
Loved how he threw the chair on the side :D

Terrific brilliance

It's the same source that uploaded a video of Michael with chidren reading a story ?

Cool. I can't seem to find the video of MJ reading stories with the kids in the bedroom, uploaded by gottahaverockandroll. No one else uploaded either?

Such fluidity in those moves! Why did he lose that in his later years?!?

IMO his moves later are nothing compared to the early years. But his energy later is nothing compared to his energy from Victory-Dangerous.

It has always been my fave move, I hated that he ditched it for the 2nd leg of the bad tour.

Age. Compare a Football player (like Messi) in 2009 and 2019, you will see the difference.

Age. Compare a Football player (like Messi) in 2009 and 2019, you will see the difference.

I personally don't see a difference in fluidity. Only in ferocity and speed. This goes for both MJ and Messi

This is so delightful to see-we actually get to see what we have just heard and read about. Unbelievable. :)

Cool. I can't seem to find the video of MJ reading stories with the kids in the bedroom, uploaded by gottahaverockandroll. No one else uploaded either?

That video with his kids is still available here:

His age was not really a factor for his fading fluidity in his later years as a dancer.

It was mainly because of the accumulative adverse effects of the drug abuse (starting from August 1993) on his body.

In contrast, there have been many top dancers who (while growing) managed to continue having their fluidity in their later years because of their strict, healthy way of living.

That video with his kids is still available here:

His age was not really a factor for his fading fluidity in his later years as a dancer.

It was mainly because of the accumulative adverse effects of the drug abuse (starting from August 1993) on his body.

In contrast, there have been many top dancers who (while growing) managed to continue having their fluidity in their later years because of their strict healthy way of living.

No, this is not the video I was asking for, but another video in 1994-1995. The same account made the video private instead of public.

In contrast, there have been many top dancers who (while growing) managed to continue having their fluidity in their later years because of their strict, healthy way of living.
I would put more blame on his lupus.

I would put more blame on his lupus.

But, he suffered from lupus even during those earlier years (like, in that very first video of the thread), yet he had that fluidity in his dance moves.

Remember, he had that disease even before 1984 (the year when Dr. Arnold Klein first diagnosed it on him), but it did not affect him at all while dancing.

If you compare these two periods (before August 1993 & after August 1993), there is a dramatic difference in the fluidity of his dance moves.

This, in my opinion, strongly indicates that his drug abuse was the main culprit.

This video makes me miss him soo much. :(

But, at the same time, this looks like some of these "MJ Dance Move Tutorial" videos on Youtube. Then you realise it's MJ himself. Very strange feeling! :D

I don't think skin disease can have an impact on performing.

Lupus is not a "skin disease". It does however have a huge affect on the body, it attacks the body, so it definitely does have something to do with how he moved

Back