OUR VACATION WITH MICHAEL JACKSON - New Documentary coming!

kai

Premium Member
This seem like good news.

What would you do if the world's biggest superstar suddenly invited himself on your family vacation? Twenty-three years ago this actually happened to the Goldstein family of Orlando, Florida. In a bizarre twist of events Michael Jackson went on vacation to Bermuda with the Goldsteins via child actor Macaulay Culkin. Luckily, Alan Goldstein videotaped the entire trip but never released the footage until now.
In a new one hour television special Alan, Lynn and their son, Brock, talk about their phenomenal, once-in-a-lifetime experience of hanging with Michael Jackson at the very height of his fame. The program also includes intimate, home-movie footage shot by Alan Goldstein and a wealth of personal photos from the trip.
Our Vacation with Michael Jackson not only shows The King of Pop as we've never seen before but provides an intimate glimpse into the troubled yet innocent world he lived in. "I was shocked when he got off that elevator for the first time," says Alan Goldstein. "I didn't believe it was really him but, more importantly, where was everyone else? I mean no handlers, no agents, no groupies, just him, all by himself."
This quiet little get-away turned into an extended fun-filled, escapist dream of an adventure. Money was no object and things got wild when the richest star of his day decided to party; five star hotels, a bottomless shopping spree at a toy store, a stomach-churning speed boat ride with Ross Perot, water gun fights, pie fights, ocean swims, and more. This was possibly Michael Jackson's last, fully free, innocent time to do as he pleased before his life started to close in on him with mind-numbing accusations of molestation and criticism for his off the wall behavior.
In 1991 Brock Goldstein was ten and an aspiring child actor. He happened to get cast in a Macaulay Culkin film that was shooting in Orlando, "My Girl," and developed an immediate friendship with Culkin. Several months later, when Brock's parents announced that the family was going to Bermuda on a vacation, Brock asked if Macaulay Culkin could come along. Then a few days later Brock mentioned that a friend of Macaulay's wanted to join them in Bermuda. Alan Goldstein explains: "So, I said to Brock-who's the friend? And he goes, 'Michael Jackson' and I thought it was just the fantasy of a ten-year-old. But when we got to Bermuda, who shows up the next day but Michael Jackson!"
Michael Jackson was desperate to re-capture his stolen childhood and escape the non-stop glare of the media. Jackson's friendship with Macaulay Culkin apparently allowed the child inside him to come out. The Bermuda footage shows a surprisingly unguarded Michael Jackson literally re-living his childhood with two ten-year-olds. "I think that was one of the few times he was able to have that sort of freedom," says Brock Goldstein. "It seemed like he didn't want the vacation to ever end."
Our Vacation with Michael Jackson also explores the motivation behind Michael Jackson's yearning for childhood play and why he was wary of adults. "Kids are honest," Jackson told Lynn Goldstein one evening during the trip. "You can trust them. I haven't been around hardly any adults that haven't ended up wanting something from me."

http://windycityimages.com/filmdeta...07kkCkHxnoPKpmNR1PmaTcmfJc35YLuaLGcepXqrLLLSg

Hopefully this is the first of many Leaving Neverland rebuttals to come.

i've heard about it before, like 6-7 years ago. is it an update?

These are the kind of stories that make me sway back to the not guilty camp. I hope several more will surface.

Won't people just look at this as another example of how Michael used families to get at their kids?

Won't people just look at this as another example of how Michael used families to get at their kids?

For some,yeah I'm sure it will.
Anything can be twisted,we have seen that plenty of times.

The whole child abuse thing will haunt MJ forever I believe.
The "you weren't there so you can't be 100% sure" is a valid point.

We can look at plenty of facts to back up our argument but we have to accept that some will simply not be convinced no matter what and the media will continue to imply all sorts to make money.

Last edited:
he "you weren't there so you can't be 100% sure" is a valid point.
---------

The same could be said to those who believe the claims. Abuse allegations are always based on the credibility of the accuser....so. thats how jurrors decide as in most cases there is little physical evidence.

Yes this is an old doc. Metioned years back

trying to prove what h appens because 'we were not there' does not change the fact we know Wade Robson and James are lying.. If it really happened they would have no reason to lie about sequene of events leading up to what happened (What didn't happen) in that bedroom...

There are litterally more physical evidence to prove he did not do it than evidence that he did not.. The can only point to the 'red flags' as 'evidence'.. You can make someone fit the profile as much as you want but that does not make a person guilty..

I am an arab/italian mixed male adult with a very islamic name... You know how many 'red flags' go off when I travel??

he "you weren't there so you can't be 100% sure" is a valid point.
---------

The same could be said to those who believe the claims. Abuse allegations are always based on the credibility of the accuser....so. thats how jurrors decide as in most cases there is little physical evidence.

Indeed,that's exactly the point I make but the fact remains,I wasn't there and go on other things but they too have issues like the bed sharing.
As I have said,it won't end,many can't be convinced but I will continue fighting Michael's corner.

For some,yeah I'm sure it will.
Anything can be twisted,we have seen that plenty of times.

The whole child abuse thing will haunt MJ forever I believe.
The "you weren't there so you can't be 100% sure" is a valid point.

We can look at plenty of facts to back up our argument but we have to accept that some will simply not be convinced no matter what and the media will continue to imply all sorts to make money.

Well, people like that can NOT say he guilty either if they want to that route, GUILT is something u should prove. And there will always be some who think so but what they think does NOT make it so. There is more reason to not believe than to believe it. If that the case, we ALL can be accused of something and we be viewed a guilty. Like I wrote Rosie Odonnell who said something, I wrote she was accused by her daughter so if people need to be believed, then Rosie, your @##needs to be gone as well. Many people agreed with me. She never responded. See life is funny and it is easy to mock someone else until it is your day. Bill Oreilly was one of MJ's biggest criticize and look what happen to him. He even had the nerve to call MJ a pervert in 2003, now look at him. He is viewed worst. We all better be careful.

Well, people like that can NOT say he guilty either if they want to that route, GUILT is something u should prove. And there will always be some who think so but what they think does NOT make it so. There is more reason to not believe than to believe it. If that the case, we ALL can be accused of something and we be viewed a guilty. Like I wrote Rosie Odonnell who said something, I wrote she was accused by her daughter so if people need to be believed, then Rosie, your @##needs to be gone as well. Many people agreed with me. She never responded. See life is funny and it is easy to mock someone else until it is your day. Bill Oreilly was one of MJ's biggest criticize and look what happen to him. He even had the nerve to call MJ a pervert in 2003, now look at him. He is viewed worst. We all better be careful.

I don't want to bang on about it because I believe he is not guilty but people do go down that route....MJ didn't help himself and they have certain things they will cling to which is outside of what most consider normal and so on.

Like I said,I don't need convincing of anything,I was simply saying some do and I believe those will not have their mind changed anyway.

What makes me very angry is that people are so sexualised with the world "bed" or "bedroom".
People.. you can f**k everywhere. A bed or a bedroom is not needed to have sex. Just saying.
And that proves to me that people are the perverts who automatically thinking of sex when they hear the word "bed", "bedroom" or even "sleep"...

Another thing is people keep saying "which normal person does that and that..."
Can anyone answer me:
WHAT IS NORMAL?

Is there any rule what is normal and what not? No..

For example... i don't think it's normal to work your ass of your whole live on a job you mostly hate. Without any time for things you love.
That's what 99 % of the people do all day. So does it mean it is normal? No!
I hope someone understands my point.. don't know how to explain...

What makes me very angry is that people are so sexualised with the world "bed" or "bedroom".
People.. you can f**k everywhere. A bed or a bedroom is not needed to have sex. Just saying.
And that proves to me that people are the perverts who automatically thinking of sex when they hear the word "bed", "bedroom" or even "sleep"...

Can anyone answer me:
WHAT IS NORMAL?

For example... i don't think it's normal to work your ass of your whole live on a job you mostly hate. Without any time for things you love.

When people say things like " what normal person does this" the best retort to that is to simply say, well Michael's childhood was anything but normal, his life was anything but normal, his circumstance was unique and it has been well documented throughout the years. It's like people all of a sudden has forgot about human psychology.

It is my belief due to all the overwhelming evidence out there that Michael was not a child molester. People will use anything against him it doesn't matter what it is. We are at the point were a simple birthday message is seen as grooming and telling someone "I love you" is treated as evidence.

Can anyone answer me:
WHAT IS NORMAL?

I understand,I think you put it well.
Instead of looking at MJ the wrong way,I think maybe society should look at itself because I agree,when people hear sharing a bed,they automatically think sex.

I hope this film is actually released.. Im tired of hearing this or that will come out and we sit for 10 years waiting..

There are SO many people that knew Michael personally, have footage with him... I mean Michael himself said he has the footage of the kids spending the night and stuff...

Where ever that is.. FIND IT and RELEASE IT!

But Michael at the time didn't have kids himself and he had no prospect of having them. So it doesn't necessarily mean he was grooming the parents

Back