This Video Must Go Viral - The Rodney Allen Affair

Arckangel

Proud Member
Hello!
I'm new in this forum, and this is my first post.

A boy tried to accuse Michael Jackson, but everything was false!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbjqOfA2ieU

The video above only has, as I'm typing this, 4,599 views, and it's not enough! Actually, it should go viral!
It's an early nineties Hard Copy news report about a young Canadian boy who tried to accuse Michael Jackson of sex assault—but everything was false!

He was able to describe the inside of Neverland, but he had been coached by an adult named Rodney Allen (later found guilty of paedophilic sex assault). That boy was adamant he had been at Neverland and Michael had molested him, just like Chandler, Arvizo, and now Robson & Safechuck.

Some may argue that just because one boy was not molested does not mean that other boys weren't, but it still shows them a pattern, a pattern of adults turning Michael's innocent love for children against him—out of jealousy, spite, for money or whatever. I firmly believe this video should go viral so more people understand that yes, it is possible for certain folks to lie about those things.

If Rodney Allen could do so and elaborate such a plan, if Jack Gordon could pressure LaToya to lie that way about her own brother (LaToya on the matter), then yes, Robson & Safechuck could very well lie about it (and I believe they are).

So please share this video on different platform, send it to interested parties (incl. journalists), and let's see how the public reacts to it.

You should post this in the LN thread. This is good info against doubters.

Yes someone posted this in the "Leaving Neverland" thread a few days ago. I also reposted it on other websites and social media. We all need to post this. The video absolutely needs to go viral!

4,788 views so far. I've just shared it on Twitter. Please help give this news report a lot more exposure. Thx!

Back