Should Taj Jackson (or his like) go on the Joe Rogan podcast?

Chaos

Proud Member
We will never compete with the mainstream media, too big, too powerful and too vast. But on social media, that is another story.

We don't need to manipulate the facts or spin a web of lies like the mass media often does. It is just enough to make the facts available in a digestible, concise and easy to consume manner.

Regardless of what you think of Joe, he gives his guest a fair chance to speak. And he has a wide outreach of listeners, I also believe he is fair and approachable. Will he have the most flattering opinion of Michael? no, will he probably make fun? yes. But I believe he will listen.

I think it will be a good move if you let someone like Taj go on the pod cast and let him present the facts, which I believe will be sufficient. Those who are genuinely interested, will eventually come to their own conclusion as to what is true and what isn't true. That is the best approach, you can't change those who are dead set in their ways. But you can give more exposure to the facts, which I find to be the real problem here. Only one side is being told with total disregard to objectivity.

If the mainstream media was fair, there would be no outrage, no panic and no virtue signalling.

Victims deserve to be heard, but so do the accused.

I think someone should get this into the mind of the Jackson camp.

I once heard (or read) the words "the revolution won't be televised." and I often wondered how that was possible. I don't know where its from, I didn't honestly care to check. But it makes sense in 2019. I'm no fan of facebook or twitter but I enjoy quite a fair bit youtube and its many podcasts and channels. I've long quit what Spike Lee once referred to as the "Idiot Box" but many haven't.

This isn't 2005.

The mainstream narrative can be challenged. Joe Rogan would just be one place to start.

A lawyer from the Estate should go on the Joe Rogan podcast.

A lawyer from the Estate should go on the Joe Rogan podcast.
I think so too, I appreciate what Taj has done. But I'd rather someone upfront and unapologetic take the lead here. Someone like Razorfist.

We will never compete with the mainstream media, too big, too powerful and too vast. But on social media, that is another story.

We don't need to manipulate the facts or spin a web of lies like the mass media often does. It is just enough to make the facts available in a digestible, concise and easy to consume manner.

Regardless of what you think of Joe, he gives his guest a fair chance to speak. And he has a wide outreach of listeners, I also believe he is fair and approachable. Will he have the most flattering opinion of Michael? no, will he probably make fun? yes. But I believe he will listen.

I think it will be a good move if you let someone like Taj go on the pod cast and let him present the facts, which I believe will be sufficient. Those who are genuinely interested, will eventually come to their own conclusion as to what is true and what isn't true. That is the best approach, you can't change those who are dead set in their ways. But you can give more exposure to the facts, which I find to be the real problem here. Only one side is being told with total disregard to objectivity.

If the mainstream media was fair, there would be no outrage, no panic and no virtue signalling.

Victims deserve to be heard, but so do the accused.

I think someone should get this into the mind of the Jackson camp.

I once heard (or read) the words "the revolution won't be televised." and I often wondered how that was possible. I don't know where its from, I didn't honestly care to check. But it makes sense in 2019. I'm no fan of facebook or twitter but I enjoy quite a fair bit youtube and its many podcasts and channels. I've long quit what Spike Lee once referred to as the "Idiot Box" but many haven't.

This isn't 2005.

The mainstream narrative can be challenged. Joe Rogan would just be one place to start.

I agree with the general point you are making. I watched a few Joe Rogan interviews and I know he can get several million views for his episodes. Do you know whether he has mentioned Michael, and if so, favourably?

Do you have other YouTubers in mind with a similar reach and respectability?

He seems agnostic on the issue (Rogan...) and he’s made fun of him. This doesn’t mean he wouldn’t sit down with one of the Jacksons or someone else from Michaels camp though. Macaulay Culkin was on there a little while ago. This would’ve been before the documentary and he didn’t mention Mj once. Must have made a prior agreement to discuss. It would be good to get him on the show again. Judging by how friendly and approachable he was with Rogan I dare say he’ll be on again some day.

Maeflower86v2;4247955 said:
He seems agnostic on the issue (Rogan...) and he’s made fun of him. This doesn’t mean he wouldn’t sit down with one of the Jacksons or someone else from Michaels camp though. Macaulay Culkin was on there a little while ago. This would’ve been before the documentary and he didn’t mention Mj once. Must have made a prior agreement to discuss. It would be good to get him on the show again. Judging by how friendly and approachable he was with Rogan I dare say he’ll be on again some day.

I have seen the same argument made before, "oh but he made fun of him" but so what? This is precisely why it should be Joe Rogan. He can't be easily dismissed as a fanboy. More importantly, he will listen to the facts and put two and two together just as any reasonable person would.

That's needed right now.

I would suggest if something like this were to happen that it should include Brandi as well as Taj.

I am bumping this, because its important we get this out there as widely as possible. Its one thing to inform your friend, your uncle or your brother. Its another thing to inform someone who has a huge platform of listeners.

Joe is hard, Taj is too nice for that guy.. Joe thinks he is very smart and can be hard on people and Taj would not do well with that type of guy.. At least I think not!

Someone Quick-witted and with a sense of humor is needed. I think bringing a lawyer though is a very bad idea. Too stiff. Even though I like thomas measareau (spelling?).

I dont really care for Joe rogan tbh. On one hand, he said he wont watch the doc. On the other, he did make fun of him and he believes in the Conrad Murray story that MJ was chemically castrated smh. I wouldnt be against someone going on and defending MJ but wouldnt be worried either way IMO

No.I have only seen a few clips of this Rogan guys podcasts but any Jackson would get pulled apart there.
We could do with someone who knows everything,the likes of RazorFist.

I can go either way. Don't shortchange Taj as far as his resolve with people who are known to be "hard-edged" interviewers. He can hold his own. The Jacksons have walked amongst the sharks in this business everywhere they go. Don't take their soft-spoken nature for weakness. They're relatable to Joe's audience more than people like to think.

No.I have only seen a few clips of this Rogan guys podcasts but any Jackson would get pulled apart there.
We could do with someone who knows everything,the likes of RazorFist.

I would absolutely love to go on his podcast. Lol, they would probably ban me after a few minutes.

I had no idea there was a thread about this. Hence my post in the "controversial documentary" thread. I'd love Taj or Brandi to go there with John Ziegler. I love his "I'm not a fan, there are just too many inconsistencies" approach. An episode of the "Joe Rogan Experience" gets 1 million + views in less than a week on youtube. He nearly has 5 million followers on twitter. It would have a big impact.

Joe Rogan's twitter: @joerogan

Young Jamie's (producer of the podcast) twitter: @JamieVernon

Last edited:
Back