Just a fan from France

MJFedora

Proud Member
Hi everyone!
My name is Caroline, I am a French MJ fan (so sorry if my english is not perfect), I am 24 and I come from a french fan forum. I always loved MJ music but sadly, I became a real fan only when he died in 2009 (when i had the opportunity to listen more his music thanks to the tributes on TV). I have always been impressed by his dance moves and my heart has been touched by what emerged from him: his talent, his lyrics, his kindness, his sweetness...everything!
I am here today because I firmly believe he is innocent (I never doubted him since I read Aphrodite Jones's book about the 2005 trial) and I want to help spreading the truth about it.

Hello Caroline! Good to see a fellow European on here ;) I'm 22 and from Poland. Sounds like neither of us had a real chance to get to know MJ before his death (I started to listen to his music after the TII tour was announced and then became a real fan after he died :( )Welcome to the forum! #MJInnocent

Annie

Welcome Caroline! I am another European :clap: I am too convinced he's innocent! See you in the forum!

Hi everyone!
My name is Caroline, I am a French MJ fan (so sorry if my english is not perfect), I am 24 and I come from a french fan forum. I always loved MJ music but sadly, I became a real fan only when he died in 2009 (when i had the opportunity to listen more his music thanks to the tributes on TV). I have always been impressed by his dance moves and my heart has been touched by what emerged from him: his talent, his lyrics, his kindness, his sweetness...everything!
I am here today because I firmly believe he is innocent (I never doubted him since I read Aphrodite Jones's book about the 2005 trial) and I want to help spreading the truth about it.

(That's really good English.) Hi, nice to meet you. I'm from the U.S.

Back