I would like advice on how to deal with ignorant people

jackie11

Proud Member
Hi there

I would really like some advice on how to deal with the people who believe the worst/are unsure about Michael. I hate confrontation, I think most people do, I would love to be more confident when talking about Michael.

Many thanks
Jackie

You just have to get your facts straight, and then tell the truth. And convincing! If they are too dumb, then just cut them off. I often start by saying: "listen, I'm just warning you, I don't tolerate ANY negativity against Michael Jackson - so think, before you speak now - or else, I won't talk to you ever again!" (Then they usually think before they speak) I know it seems extreme, but why would I want to listen to garbage?

Just want to say to MJInnocent and Joce. If you are so polite, good for you. After years of being an mj-fan, I'm simply not talking to lunatics.. people who say... "he bleached his skin..." I mean... sorry, but, why would I waste time on that? That's why I often start out in a "be careful what you say" type of manner... I'm not having it... I demand respect for Michael Jackson!!!!!

Last edited:
You just have to get your facts straight, and then tell the truth. And convincing! If they are too dumb, then just cut them off. I often start by saying: "listen, I'm just warning you, I don't tolerate ANY negativity against Michael Jackson - so think, before you speak now - or else, I won't talk to you ever again!" (Then they usually think before they speak) I know it seems extreme, but why would I want to listen to garbage?

That sounds confrontational to me.....you're saying you won't tolerate any negativity against MJ....unfortunately I think you have to accept some and disinsect what they believe.....which is almost always wrong.

It's then when I can get stuck in with facts.....it's almost unbelievable what people think is true and just being rational when talking goes a long way imo.

The facts are obviously important and you can start chipping away at the lies,I have usually found most really intrigued that they didn't know this or that.

Be knowledgable in what you are saying and stick to what you know......that or pay little attention to them.

Last edited:

That's actually the WORST thing to do. You are acting like a fanatic girl who are closed about the conversation. Sorry but this is an immature behavior.

Just be calm, listen to them and when they finish, talk about fact: investigations, 2005 trial, wade robson's past, Courts documents etc... no blabla or supposition.

And if they still don't listen or avoid the evidences, then close the conversation. That's all, don't lose your energy.

Back