Why Diane Dimond Has Ruined Everything For Me

LieaneLiemond

Proud Member
Hi guys, I'm new and if this is posted in the wrong place please move it where it needs to go.

I am one of the people who does not believe that Michael was guilty and I have not watched the film, not because I'm not willing to listen but because of my ongoing adversarial and abusive relationship with Diane Dimond.

I'm a national working filmmaker, activist, journalist and philanthropist that has been the target of false allegations by Diane Dimond, for many years. She's even selling a new book with her false story about me, even though she didn't ask me for permission and didn't pay me.

Needless to say, I have a singular understanding, and real world evidence, that Diane Dimond is a pathological liar and exploiter, which has led me to conclude, without question, that Jackson was innocent.

MJ was a huge influence on me, and while this article is about my personal experiences with Diane - Diane and I even have mutual friends in the industry - it's also about Jackson, at its core, because the woman who exposed has literally got to be the most dishonest human being on the planet.

If you were looking for concrete evidence that Diane is a sham, to help you understand what Michael endured, you'll find it here in my article I have written.

Thank you all in advance for your kindness.

http://www.dailyindependentjournal.com/opinion/why-tvs-diane-dimond-has-ruined-leaving-neverland-me

Re: Why Diane Dimond Has Ruined 'Leaving Neverland" For Me

You poor thing.

You poor thing.

I can't even begun to express the terrible things Diane has done to me. This article is the tip of an iceberg. She has literally spent the last five years of her life, wrecking mine.

I can show you screenshots of her talking to my family and trying to convince them to put me in a mental institution even though she knows we don't even have institutions in this country anymore.

My cousin that she said this too is completely insane and went to my whole family and told them what she said, and many of them turned against me because I haven't seen them in ten years.

She's targeted my children, accused my then minor son of being on drugs.

I run a very powerful environmental organization and she has literally worked to wreck cancer cluster campaigns, efforts to clean up ground water where babies were being burned by chlorine in their tap water.

No victim has been spared in her mission to ruin my life.

And for five years, I have begged no less than 1000 media outlets to investigate and correct the record and no one will do it.

She has always come across as a hateful woman to me.
Is wishing her ill health wrong?

I can't get around that headline though...

"Why Diane Dimond Has Ruined 'Leaving Neverland' For Me".

Might work to pull in the convinced haters to your article,
but over here, people probably rather praise anything that ruins that film.
In the end, ruining MJ is all that this big fake-o-rama is about.

I'm a national working filmmaker, activist, journalist and philanthropist that has been the target of false allegations by Diane Dimond, for many years. She's even selling a new book with her false story about me, even though she didn't ask me for permission and didn't pay me.

Needless to say, I have a singular understanding, and real world evidence, that Diane Dimond is a pathological liar and exploiter, which has led me to conclude, without question, that Jackson was innocent.

MJ was a huge influence on me, and while this article is about my personal experiences with Diane - Diane and I even have mutual friends in the industry - it's also about Jackson, at its core, because the woman who exposed has literally got to be the most dishonest human being on the planet.

Hello!
I recommend you to reach out to the Michael Jackson Estate and Taj Jackson. Diane Dimond is just an opportunist who chose to build herself a career based on headlines making sensationilized bogus allegations against MJ. And humans do this simply because it is easy and lazy work.

Look for scammers like Michael Jacobshagen (real name: Michael Mondtkowski) who was a little boy that met MJ one or two times, yet he's successfully managed to get all kind of tabloids and PR agencies to present him as "a close friend of MJ". He completely lives off his lies and exploiting gullible people, having sold forged items from MJ for horrendous prices. Then he regularly makes photoshopped items with Hollywood stars and presents himself as "manager of the stars". The sad truth is this is a prime example of how you can lie, cheat and totally live off that nasty stuff because police and the legal system completely fail to disclose the truth to the public and impose sanctions on such individuals.

Diane Dimond responds, and like the predator she described in her book, tells me no one believes me.

What a condescending piece of shit. She's literally talking like an internet troll would. How the **** does she even have a job?

I tell ya she's nothing but a she-demon. He's all mouth and no heart like a few of those witches like Nancy DISGrace and Gloria Allretch.

I agree, Diane Dimond is a massive *****, but the headline was confusing to me. How does one 'ruin' something that is already a smouldering pile of dog feces to begin with?

She is a psychopath!

LieaneLiemond
user-offline.png

could you enable your privat messages?
I have an idea and i'd like to talk to you privately!

Diane Dimond ruined my breakfast once.

There I was having my Weetabix when she appeared on TV talking shite and I totally lost my appetite.

She screwed up my whole metabolism for the day.
Damn,I can't have that women.

Does anyone know the true info on that story about Michael having a hotel room with boys going in out of hit tearing up the place? Dimond keeps going on about it? What is the true story behind that ?

horselightning;4249054 said:
Does anyone know the true info on that story about Michael having a hotel room with boys going in out of hit tearing up the place? Dimond keeps going on about it? What is the true story behind that ?

Demon is a foul, lying tabloid wh@#$. That’s the true story! I have no doubt that her stench is all over this LN fraudomentary. It smells of her and Guitterez ‘s involvement. I can recognize that stench anywhere. She crawls from under her rock to slither into anything negative about Michael. Her entire disgusting career has been made off of lying about Michael. I look forward to this @#$&*$ Karma. Even the thought of her is revolting and nauseous!!

Last edited:
somewhereinthedark;4250253 said:
Demon is a foul, lying tabloid wh@#$. That’s the true story! I have no doubt that her stench is all over this LN fraudomentary. It smells of her and Guitterez ‘s involvement. I can recognize that stench anywhere. She crawls from under her rock to slither into anything negative about Michael. Her entire disgusting career has been made off of lying about Michael. I look forward to this @#$&*$ Karma. Even the thought of her is revolting and nauseous!!

Someone like her can also be behind MJFacts.
We don't know.

Someone has upoaded the documantary "Michael Jackson and the boy he paid off" in four parts a few days ago

I'm wondering about that too. If it were true, would it not have made the traditional news outlets? Wouldn't the hotel manager or maids said something to the media?

What is up with Bob Jones? What was his problem with Jackson? Was he paid to lie for that Jackson/Chandler doc, which also had Diane Dimond?

What is up with Bob Jones? What was his problem with Jackson? Was he paid to lie for that Jackson/Chandler doc, which also had Diane Dimond?

Michael let Bob Jones go due to his aging in 2004 and he didn't get any pay and he tries to back stab him with the book he collaborated with that creep Stacy Brown about Michael and the book details that he remembers the head licking which is ridiculous. He took the stand in trial and defended him one last time (look into "Conspiracy" book) and Michael sees him as a backstabber wanting for $$$.

DIANE DIMOND ARTICLE - UNFCKNGBELIEVABLE!!

Dimond attended Gavin Arvizo's wedding! So now Arvizo lies to his wife too, about Jackson! Or maybe he told her the truth in private, but not saying anything to anyone else.

Gavin Arvizo’s Happy Ending: Jackson Abuse Accuser Gets Married at 24

His abuse allegations brought the King of Pop to court. Last week, he wed in front of the prosecutor, his mom—now named Janet Jackson—and a DJ who unknowingly spun an MJ tune.

Diane Dimond

Updated 07.11.17 5:33PM ET / Published 12.09.13 5:45AM ET

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gavin-arvizos-happy-ending-jackson-abuse-accuser-gets-married-at-24

These are snippets from the article - not whole article:

There was Gavin’s mother, Janet, who many blamed for being such an erratic and emotional witness that she alone caused the prosecution to lose the case. (She is now married to a man named Jackson—Army Lt. Colonel Jay Jackson—and her name is, ironically, Janet Jackson).

At the age of eight Gavin and Star were instructed by their father to walk out of a J.C. Penney store with clothing that wasn’t paid for. Out in the parking lot the boys watched in horror as their father was surrounded by security guards and wrestled to the pavement. His mother, emerging from another store, soon joined in the melee and both parents were handcuffed and taken to the police station.

This episode would be mentioned time and time again during the Jackson trial. It was proof, according to Jackson’s defense attorney, that the Arvizos were not to be believed.

During the trial Gavin, then 15, was vilified as an accomplished liar. Jackson’s lawyer, Tom Mesereau, called the teen and his family “grifters” and “thieves” and he repeatedly warned the jury that the Arvizos were only “in it for the money.”

As the number of young men claiming they were victimized by Jackson continues to mount defense attorney Mesereau continues to publicly vilify Gavin as a “thief” and a dishonest character. Mesereau maintains Arvizo’s allegations were money-driven.

Gavin steadfastly refuses to speak up for himself, believing a man’s actions speak for themselves. The only time he talks about his past, I’ve learned, is when he is applying for a job—he knows potential employers will Google his name. So, as the interview comes to a close Gavin says, “There is something I’d like to tell you,” and he reveals pertinent information about the time his life collided with Michael Jackson’s.

Most telling about the character of Gavin Arvizo? He has never accepted any of the outstanding six-figure offers to sell his story. Newspapers and television shows continually dangle tempting deals that would more than pay off his mounting tuition costs, but Gavin is adamant that the passage of time will best tell his story. He says he knows the truth and believes it will be revealed to the doubters of the world when the time is right.

At the reception the unknowing DJ played “The Way You Make Me Feel,” by Michael Jackson. I caught Gavin’s eye as he sat up on the dais with his new bride. He just smiled, grandly shrugged his shoulders and went back to living his life as anonymously as possible.

Gavin Arvizo on Facebook - I wonder if he told his wife the truth, or if he and his mother are lying to her too.

https://www.facebook.com/gavin.arvizo.7

10620512_825520050814460_7938379647873303282_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back