Never liked Drake or the song!

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Drake is an illuminati puppet anyway, he will do as he’s told. Asshole never even liked the guy. He's twisting the thing as he likes to get money. Put MJ into his track to make a fortune? Yes. To stand behind the man? No, thank you!
c45dae111d1dab722dfeaad9a33d2c87.jpg

https://youtu.be/zXr9BXVZsxo

Drake has been accused of acting inappropriately with young girls so give me a break.

Let him remove it. The song wasn't good anyway.

Are we really surprised at the backlash though guys? We knew this was coming. It's not going to get any better either.

The hate machine is going strong right now. All these people will have to eat crow someday (hopefully soon).

Nothing but mindless, media sheep.

Only good thing about the song was Michael... and his part was not that huge... so forget about Drake... not worth spending time worrying about.

No matter what is going on with Drake I am a still fan I won’t forget the era of him, Cole, and Kendrick bought in this days decade era of rap/hip-hop so nah I stand by Aubrey

I dont hold it against him. Think he just wants to avoid any controversy and hes probably been advised to do that by people who work for him.

That being said, hes extremely overrated and I thought that before. I dont even like the song with Michael included.

I dont hold it against him. Think he just wants to avoid any controversy and hes probably been advised to do that by people who work for him.

That being said, hes extremely overrated and I thought that before. I dont even like the song with Michael included.

He seemed quite happy to court controversy at the Grammys.

He's dreadful though so I'm more than happy this association is over.

I guess that I am the only drake fan here seeing as how others aren’t idk maybe this forum isnt for me then seeing as I joined in support for MJ though I assume being a fan of other popular artists doesn’t work well for certain few MJ fans here so yeah again will think about reconsider on staying here or leaving just don’t wanna rub people’s shoulders the wrong way like that

wonderouzmj;4248585 said:
Drake is an illuminati puppet anyway, he will do as he’s told. Asshole never even liked the guy. He's twisting the thing as he likes to get money. Put MJ into his track to make a fortune? Yes. To stand behind the man? No, thank you!
c45dae111d1dab722dfeaad9a33d2c87.jpg

https://youtu.be/zXr9BXVZsxo

As usual, I think the headline is sensationalistic. It's reaching and making assumptions. This is a new concert tour, with a different setlist - it's not necessarily "removing all traces of Michael Jackson". That being said, it was a weak song, right from the get-go....I never liked it and the only good part in it is the Michael part, in my opinion.

KrisMJFan;4248738 said:
I guess that I am the only drake fan here seeing as how others aren’t idk maybe this forum isnt for me then seeing as I joined in support for MJ though I assume being a fan of other popular artists doesn’t work well for certain few MJ fans here so yeah again will think about reconsider on staying here or leaving just don’t wanna rub people’s shoulders the wrong way like that

You are in the "Michael" part of the site. Staunch Michael supporters will voice their opinion here, in this part of the forum. It's only natural. There are many other sections where members discuss their admiration for different performers, artists and a whole variety of music genres. I'm sure you will find plenty of Drake fans in those sections, to talk to. In this thread, members are just talking about the Drake/MJ collaboration song being removed from his concert set list, so of course, you are going to get a range of opinions...some of them "robust" for sure.

Try the Music and Me section. If you don't find a Drake thread, maybe you can start one. :)

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/23-Music-And-Me

These allegations have been around since 2013, yet he had no problem using vocals of a supposed pedophile on his crap song. Now this crappy documentary is released, everyone is adopting this holier than thou attitude by disassociating themselves from Michael. What a bunch of two faced hypocrites.

Anyways, I don’t even like this crap song. I have only listened to it once since the first day of its release. It’s a rubbish song by an incredibly overrated artist, so I won’t mind if he removes it from his album. Frankly speaking, this song is an embarrassment to Michael’s legacy.

Mikky Dee;4248763 said:
You are in the "Michael" part of the site. Staunch Michael supporters will voice their opinion here, in this part of the forum. It's only natural. There are many other sections where members discuss their admiration for different performers, artists and a whole variety of music genres. I'm sure you will find plenty of Drake fans in those sections, to talk to. In this thread, members are just talking about the Drake/MJ collaboration song being removed from his concert set list, so of course, you are going to get a range of opinions...some of them "robust" for sure.

Try the Music and Me section. If you don't find a Drake thread, maybe you can start one. :)

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/23-Music-And-Me

Yeah that’s all great although i’m not on here for Drake i’m here for MJ just don’t like seeing people diss Drake for whatever purpose or no supportive reason likewise everything’s cool

Love this song.
Not sure why Drake pulled it, he has changed the setlist for the European Tour for more songs.

I never liked the version with Drake of the song.
I only listen to this demo version with angelic Michael alone:

https://youtu.be/P9UaVs-4Rkg

So it absolutly don't matter to me what drake is doing.

Don't remember ever hearing this one before. - that's a lot better.

We do not know if Drake took it of only because of the new doc do we?

MJ also changed his set-list during a tour.

Drake is a puppet just like any other of these pseudo-celebrities.
His jewish masters told him to do so and he has complied with the rules.

I didnt mind the song but it couldve been done better

Never cared for Drake nor for that song for that matter anyways.

Back