Bubbles

Why hasn't Bubbles come forward to defend Michael?

Rumour has it that Bubbles was a key witness in Dan Reed's film, but it was edited out because its length was already close to that of The Lord of the Rings film trilogy.

Check out Bubbles, the beloved chimpanzee, of MJ. Unfortunately, somehow MJ forgot to put Bubbles in his will to give him $20K a year to live on.

http://www.centerforgreatapes.org/meet-apes/chimpanzees/bubbles/

MJ paid for Bubbles' care when he was alive. The allowance in his will for 20% of his Estate to go to charity could easily provide the funds necessary for his care, going forward and probably has been quietly doing so, to a certain degree over the past ten years.

I've read thank yous to the Estate on their website from time to time.
So they have been donating to Bubbles.
Also, a lot of fans now contribute to them.

Thank you, barbee. This is correct. I think I sent a donation myself, about five years ago.

Guys, did you open the link the OP provided? It says that
"After his death, Michael Jackson's Estate has continued to support the annual care costs for Bubbles at the sanctuary."

Nice picture of MJ and Bubbles. I saw a YouTube video that said MJ like to take bubble bath with Perrier water so that's why he called his chimp "Bubbles".

nintchdbpict000001114941.jpg

Last edited:
If they have neutered Bubbles, would that reduce his aggression then he could stay with MJ?

If they have neutered Bubbles, would that reduce his aggression then he could stay with MJ?

Neutering does not solve aggressiveness problems in these animals.
They are wild, highly social animals who naturally bite. If you try to keep a chimpanzee, a macaque, a capuchin or other monkey or ape as a pet, they are going to bite you. The question is not if they will bite you and attack you, the question is when.

Neutering does not solve aggressiveness problems in these animals.
They are wild, highly social animals who naturally bite. If you try to keep a chimpanzee, a macaque, a capuchin or other monkey or ape as a pet, they are going to bite you. The question is not if they will bite you and attack you, the question is when.

Then we need to remove all their teeth. Neutered so they don't have testosterone for aggression and toothless so their bites are harmless. They don't need teeth to eat banana anyway. lol :laughing:

Then we need to remove all their teeth. Neutered so they don't have testosterone for aggression and toothless so their bites are harmless. They don't need teeth to eat banana anyway. lol :laughing:
Dafuq?? :doh:

My heart almost sank a little, I was expecting it to be announced he had passed away 💔 phew!!

It's amazing bubbles is still with us today. I know they can live a good age but our Bubbles is an old boy now.

Back