H&M have removed MJ T shirts from sale (but continue to stock KISS shirts)

MJTruth

Proud Member
Following the withdrawal of Michael Jackson shirts from sale I have written to customer services at H&M to find out why they still deem it to be acceptable to stock KISS shirts.

Here is my message to them:

I have just read that H&M have decided to no longer stock the Michael Jackson T Shirts based on the recent documentary.

However, I notice you are still stocking KISS shirts. this is a completely hypocritical approach. After all Gene Simmons has faced numerous sexual abuse allegations, the most recent of which was for sexual battery in December 2018.

What is the justification for this hypocrisy?
When can I expect the KISS shirts to be removed from you stores??

Regards,

I recommend that you ALL write to H&M about their decision to withdraw MJ Shirts.

I previously included a contact link but have removed it - if you contact your own customer services please use the appropriate link for your own country.

Last edited:
Everyone adopting this hypocritical holier than thou attitude after this one sided documentary. What a surprise!

Last edited:
That is a good thing . A really good thing. Thanks H & M

Do we really want Michael to be associated them and their controversial mindset. Anyone remember ?
920x1240.jpg

I Boycotted them a long time ago...

i still wrote to them (in Russia), to point they doing wrong

That's the result of the silence of the Estate

Insted of wanting them to also boycut KISS - I would prefer they didn't boycut anyone at all...

Boycut is such a stupid thing...

Plus no one's suggested boycotting the Jackson 5 or the Jacksons.

We can't directly compare these two as hypocrisy.

the less t-shirts they sell, the less kids need to work for them..

I wouldn't get upset about this at all because H&M was in the news lately for racist reasons. Plus, none of those stores sell XXX shirts. That's discrimination!

I never cared for H&M, but now because of their recent action I'm starting to hate them now.

That is a good thing . A really good thing. Thanks H & M

Do we really want Michael to be associated them and their controversial mindset. Anyone remember ?
920x1240.jpg

I Boycotted them a long time ago...

Isn't H&M the store The Weeknd pulled his merch from because of this ad campaign? I wouldn't buy anything from there anyway.

Isn't H&M the store The Weeknd pulled his merch from because of this ad campaign? I wouldn't buy anything from there anyway.

whether you would have bought from them or not, I think it's still worth taking a stand.

I have called them out (on Twitter) for continuing to stock KISS and David Bowie shirts. I don't know if they're guilty. It doesn't matter in this discussion. But if removing MJ due to unproven allegations, they SHOULD also remove those guys' products. They need to be held to account for their hypocrisy.

I have asked them whether their decision to stock KISS and David Bowie means that they consider sexual abuse of women and girls to be more acceptable. they haven't responded directly. But we should continue to ask them that question!

I said this before, I am a fan of KISS' music, however Gene Simmons has absolutley NO room to pass judgement on Michael Jackson the way he does.

Plus no one's suggested boycotting the Jackson 5 or the Jacksons.

We can't directly compare these two as hypocrisy.

"Plus no one's suggested boycotting the Jackson 5 or the Jacksons."
I've seen people suggesting that

I said this before, I am a fan of KISS' music, however Gene Simmons has absolutley NO room to pass judgement on Michael Jackson the way he does.

I'm a KISS fan, as well (they're my second favourite band, with Queen being the first) but I wouldn't liken Gene Simmons to what Michael Jackson was accused of. Gene Simmons is no saint sexually. A groper and such he definitely is. But I think child molestation is a few rungs below groping and being a pig, so him judging someone he thinks is one isn't too much of an issue, in and of itself.

And he's full of crap about Michael Jackson. And Gene (as nice of a guy he is and he actually is, believe it or not) is extremely judgmental and his opinions kind-of suck, anyway.

I didn't even know H&M carried any KISS shirts, though. Now I'll have to go look!

I did just get a killer Michael Jackson shirt from Old Navy, though.

That's the result of the silence of the Estate

Silence??

This kind of thing comes with the territory of living in a democracy...where we have freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of the media and commercial freedom. All we can do is allow our voices to be heard when we disagree with corporate decisions and exercise our free will to boycott such corporations. There are many, many outlets that sell high quality and excellent MJ apparel, so we just support them with our dollars and pay the others dust.

so have cotton on they have put his stuff off the thier shelves

Back