kate casey will interview Dan Reed on Thursday - TWEET HER YOUR QUESTION ASAP!

MJTruth

Proud Member
Kate Casey has said she will interview Dan Reed on Thursday and has posted on Twitter for questions she can ask him. Please send questions to her at @KateCasey

I'll be surprised if she asks any of our questions, simply because I dont think Dan Reed would put himself in a position where he would be asked all of our questions. If she doesnt read out any of them though, questions would have to be asked why he would want to avoid all of them.

I doubt she will challenge him the way Piers Morgan did. But i think more people realize now that Reeds program was full of lies and inaccuracies hence the low ratings.

Would she really ask for questions on Twitter though if she wasnt going to use them? Or was she being naive in thinking she would get questions that favour Dan Reed. Guess we will have to wait and see. There will be outrage if it goes the wrong way.

Hmm, is it just me or does it look like @katecasey has now deleted her request for questions????

If this go through and questions are picked, we need to use this in our favor, let's ask strategic questions so we can debunk Dan's answers later, Like is there any production team or money behind the doc etc..

She deleted the tweet. Probably realised she wasn't gonna get any positive ones lol.

just to help with questions:

* In the doc Wades wife states she did not know how to deal with Wades abuse because she's had no experience with it, but their website stated she was also an abuse survivor

* James claims Michael called asking him to testify and threatened him... James legally was considered a 'non factor' by the courts. The judge ruled that his testimony would not be heard in the court room long before the trial began.

* That edited/sliced 'Happy Birthday' message was recorded before Wade and Michael ever spent any time together (aside from the time they met in Australia) and was filmed 7 months before his Bday

* James claimed to have owned the Thriller Jacket, it was actually it was given to Dennis Thompson (his clothing designers) and they had it until 2011 when it was auctioned

* James claims Harrison Ford gave him the whip from the Indiana Jones movie but it was actually given to the Institute of Archeology in 1990 (only 1 was used in the trilogy)

* James claims Michael and him 'honeymooned' in Euro Disney in 1988.. It did not open until 1992. ((IM STILL TRYING TO GET THIS ONE CONFIRMED???))

* James mother states she danced when Michael Jackson died... because?? According to James, he did not speak to anyone about his molestation until 2013

* Both mothers were laughing and lovingly talking about the time period they spent with Michael.. This is the time they would have been 'neglecting' their children while they were being abused.. Really?

* They talk about this elaborate grooming process Michael did but say he molested him the first day they were alone.. That's only hours from day to evening to make Wade comfortable enough to feel ok about something like that? Mind you, they were not US citizens so after the event, they'd be going home to Australia.. That's VERY risky!

In Court....

* Wade Robson was sending links from an anti MJ website that paints Jackson as a pedophile to build his case (why would he need to do that if it's a personal event)

* Emails between Wade and his mother, Wade sends her an article making claims about Michael, she responds "wow, that never happened" and he still used the story in court.

* Emails between him and his mother show them going over stories and having 'many versions'

* Wade was caught lying under oath so bad that the judge stated "Their is no rational juror that could believe his testimony"

Wade Robson wrote 2 drafts of a 'tell all' book, the court ordered Wade to produce both drafts and the story of his abuse changed significantly from one draft to the next

* When Wade was forced to release his emails, he breached the order claiming it did not exist, than refused to submit, than tried using 'attorney client privileges' to prevent the emails to enter the case.. It eventually entered the case!

* James claims that he should address his abuse after seeing an interview with Wade on TV, however it was Wades attorneys that reached out to James before James made any move about the abuse.

* The court ordered Wade to present his personal journals to the court and it stated allegations would make him "relatable and relevant" and "it's time for me to get mine". When questioned about the quotes he stated he does not know what he meant by his own words.
* Wade robson claims two contradictory things.. 1. that he did not see anything wrong with the abuse at the time because he felt that he was in a 'fulfilling sexual relationship' at 7 years old and that's why he did not speak out... 2. that Michael would drill & threaten him about if he spoke out and he did not speak out due to fear.

* James legal briefing states Michael spent thanksgiving with the Safechucks in 1987, Michael was in Australia on the Bad tour.

* Wade Robson was trying to have his wedding at Neverland and Michael Jacksons Nanny had to tell both Wade and Joy "NO" because the 2005 trial was going on at the time

PS. Dan may approve all questions before they are aired.. Many 'journalists' do this to not surprise the guest.

Back