MJ was watched by the police, by the FBI and by...

etoile 37

Proud Member
190314042829242472.jpg

Michael Jackson: "They (paparazzi) go as far as hiding into places, the little slider machine up under the toilet …tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk… You go, 'Oh my God!' They’ve done that."

It was easy to get inside Neverland, you didn't even have to jump the fence, all you had to do was walk around the security gate and you were in. Fans and paparazzi did it all the time. Paparazzi have even used parachutes to get on the ranch. Michael Jackson was the most scrutinized person in the world. There are millions of pictures of him and who knows how many videos.

According to James Safechuck, Michael was abusing children all over the place at Neverland, in every room and even outside on the ranch. And we're supposed to believe Michael was so cautious no one could ever catch him on tape? With all the trespassing paparazzi climbing in the trees and all the trespassing fans hiding in the closets, still no tape? Please...

Taking him off guard in his bedroom wasn't that hard. Here's photographer Todd Gray walking in on Michael Jackson while he was...
... sleeping.

190314041703391192.jpg

Todd Gray: "While on tour, the Jacksons would reserve and secure a complete floor of the hotel and keep their individual doors unlocked, resulting in a sort of clubhouse atmosphere full of practical jokes. In this shot I had just entered Michael's room and woken him up with the flash of my camera."

Back