The disbelief of the real

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Alot of people have been trying there best to debunk the fake/real in the Ln bs but id have to say about 90% of photos & footage is real. Although I didnt watch it in its entirety (I mean who could) but i stumbled upon something on facebook & i know mj when i see him. I think i may have seen his face more times than my own. & I just really want to know you alls opinion. I think its mj. Like I said its certain things u cant fake or u just know the guy. Its pretty clear he has something on his face probably due to surgery.I dont think these ppl know him that well. Here are the screenshots i took
113397622693eafc7f35705f55cdf374.jpg
c61e9f1385dc4513c31a023e853698ee.jpg
b6923f95587c0a0c009b0accc964aa37.jpg
6a85b51888012b0ba7ad24c807861b11.jpg

I'll agree with you there, his nose was never that big after his skin was lighter

I didn't watch the film of Dan Reed, but who said this pic is from LN ?

it's MJ, he just have fixation tape on his nose

I am not sure. But when this is fake, then the picture of MJ watching Hitler on the screen is also fake.
I think the pictures are maybe not shot in neverland but maybe in James house.
Were this pictures shown in wades or in James parts?
MJ seames to be much older here like the later 90ies, not like in the late eighties or early 90ies.

Last edited:
It is MJ for sure.
Many people have no good eyes for details in context.
Or in this case just want to find fakes too desperatly.
What would change if a picture like that would be fake? Nothing.

so even if it's michael.. what does the picture proof? That he liked the color red? :D I don't see the point..

so even if it's michael.. what does the picture proof? That he liked the color red? :D I don't see the point..
They are saying that the photos used throughout the documentary are fake. I agree the doc is shit but most of the images are real. Everyone on my facebook right now is saying that its him & its stressing me because they keep trying to convince me that its not him. Ive been watching this man my whole 28years here on earth. I may not have never met him but i know for damn sure what he looks like when I see him. Im 1out of 5 that will never confuse a look a like with him. Disguised or not! I know that face when i see it. Thats why I had to bring this information here because they are killing me trying to convince me that its not him in the pic & i think mentally you all are on the same defensive level as i am because i really feel some fans want some things to be doctored but imho....that is him in the photo. Some ppl wouldnt even believe me when i posted the victory rehearsal & they kept saying it was me on there dancing & that it wasnt mj & im like omg man what's wrong with ppl.But do me a favor &
Please comment & give these ppl facts
https://m.facebook.com/groups/585911624755236?view=permalink&id=2370881636258217
7637031e4808ca8b8d13c549cc64390d.jpg

I saw this too on facebook, and someone pointed out that the jawline is not like Michael's and I agree

But why on earth would they fake it? Proves nothing.

I am positive it's MJ...

That's clearly not Michael, unless there is some distortion effect or something.

But why on earth would they fake it? Proves nothing.

I am positive it's MJ...

I agree. Even if the pictures are fake, that in my opinion are not, it doesn't help our case, it makes us look naive.

I'd stick to the facts and holes in their testimonies, of which there are plenty.

Last edited:
Back