Michael Jackson's Children Considering Bringing Lawsuit Against Wade Robson and James Safechuck

CherubimII

Proud Member
This is according to Page 6. I'm on my mobile phone; so I can't bring the article here. Please, can someone else do it?

Jackson kids consider filing lawsuit against Wade Robson and James Safechuck

By Derrick Bryson Taylor
March 14, 2019 | 12:02pm

Following the airing of HBO’s explosive documentary “Leaving Neverland,” Michael Jackson’s kids – Prince, Paris and Prince Michael Jackson II, aka “Blanket” — are considering filing a lawsuit against alleged sexual abuse victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck.

The potential suit, according to a source close to the family, would be for fraud, emotional distress, slander and misrepresentation.

Both Robson and Safechuck appeared in the documentary alleging they were sexually abused by the late pop legend, who died in 2009.

News of the siblings’ plans comes weeks after the Jackson family slammed the documentary, declaring it wasn’t “telling the truth.”

We’re told Prince, Paris and Blanket are not seeking money, but that any money awarded would be given to charity.

Michael Jackson accuser Wade Robson, "Leaving Neverland" director Dan Reed and accuser James SafechuckMichael Jackson accuser Wade Robson, “Leaving Neverland” director Dan Reed and accuser James SafechuckTaylor Jewell/Invision/AP

Instead of cash, the kids want Robson and Safechuck to accept “responsibility” and to give an “apology.”

The family source added, “It’s very important to them they carry forward” their father’s “legacy of philanthropy and humility.”

In late February, the Jackson estate sued HBO for breach of contract and believes it could be awarded at least $100 million in damages.

After the premiere of the documentary at the Sundance Film Festival, Robson and Safechuck said finding each other was an important part of their decision to share their stories.

Both men claim they were not paid for their participation in the documentary.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/14/jack...suit-against-wade-robson-and-james-safechuck/

Yes! This is the kind of stuff I need to hear! Drag their asses to hell!

Page 6 is a tabloid?
If yes, it's a rumor.

I think, only the Estate can fill a lawsuit.

Now those b@$^@#%s will get what's coming to them by damaging Michael's kids with that poisonous film.

Good i’m glad for Jackson’s family kids, estate for taking notice hoping all is planned managed out with how all it goes

As beneficiaries of his estate not in their personal capacity. If they sue, they would sue in their personal capacity.

Well, it's just my opinion.
There's no confirmation from Taj.
I really hope if it's true(I doubt) that the Estate will support them by lawyers.

Well, it's just my opinion.
There's no confirmation from Taj.
I really hope if it's true(I doubt) that the Estate will support them by lawyers.

Of course the estate will support them because the estate works for them essentially. It would be great if they have received a legal advice to sue.

If the Jackson family said they can't sue them. Why the tabloid said his children will sue them !!

I think it's good that his children are taking action for Leaving Neverland. Wade and James really do owe them a paycheck. Although they might not really care since they're getting that 1 billion dollar check for the bs they're spreading.

I hope its true and MJ kids will win this case

Anyone can file a lawsuit. Whether it will stand up in court is another issue.

Anyone! In the absence of interest the case can not be accepted in form.
Image fans filling a lawsuit, with 0 interest with subject of the case.

True. Im not saying they wouldnt have a case. But id rather they do it if its a strong case rather than it be thrown out and thrown back in their face by robson and co.whether its true time will tell.

The article refers to Wade and Safechuck as sexual abuse victims.

They might be forced to to defend their late father's honour. Still, it's sad to see them lose their innocence, especially young Blanket who's still a minor. I'm sure Michael never wanted them involved in this nightmare - I wonder if he considered it would live on after his passing.

I saw the 2 men on some show talking about the only reason they did Leaving Neverland is making people aware of child sexual abuse. Really??? Like society doesn't know that it exists? Gee, I wonder how much they are getting paid?? I think they said that they did not get paid to do this HBO special. Who are they trying to kid here?? What is it with people these days? Are they running out of ideas on what to report? Especially for all those people out there that feel the need to judge another person just because we might be different from the next person. Does anyone ever stop to think what this person has to offer the world? Michael we love you and I hope that all these people that have nothing better to do with themselves need to let you REST IN PIECE!!

Back