Wade and James fact sheet! Put input

KOPV

Proud Member
Last edited:
I think your page is fairly different, I am trying to build a fact sheet that can be spread with quick links.. something that can be copied/pasted and spread around.. .Even printed If needed!

a doc (maybe eventually a site) that makes it very easy to see the facts outside of this forum..

I just posted that fact sheet I made in the reply to the Mirror article at the bottom... trying to get the word out there!

I took out the bullet with James claiming 1988 Euro Disney though... Still waiting on confirmation from someone!!

Good work!

As long as it's for sharing online, I think there should be links included to documents (emails etc) that are available online.
Backing things up this way, makes it a stronger point.
(You can shorten very long URLs with services like http://tinyurl.com/ )

And have someone proof read it. I'm not native english but found quite a few minor mistakes. :D

Good work!

As long as it's for sharing online, I think there should be links included to documents (emails etc) that are available online.
Backing things up this way, makes it a stronger point.
(You can shorten very long URLs with services like http://tinyurl.com/ )

And have someone proof read it. I'm not native english but found quite a few minor mistakes. :D

Thanks, I'll keep editing the list with info, I just added a bullet about the jewelry story, how in court he never mentioned the wedding ring and was also a portion of the doc that was filmed 5 months after the other parts of the doc.

I just posted that fact sheet I made in the reply to the Mirror article at the bottom... trying to get the word out there!

I took out the bullet with James claiming 1988 Euro Disney though... Still waiting on confirmation from someone!!
I have not watched the film and don't plan to, but I have the impression from comments when it first aired, that James does claim this in the first showing on HBO. Because it got called out immediately on Twitter, etc. that footage has been edited out. It most likely wasn't in the UK version.

I watched Taj on an interview yesterday on a site called "Nicole's View" and he also confirmed that footage. He HAS seen the film.

Last edited:
I asked on Twitter about the whole Euro Disney/World thing and someone replied that he said EuroDisney.....but I still can't be sure that 100% correct.

bump.. I added 5 bullets at the bottom

Last edited:
Anyone have info worth adding to the list? quick bullets? also, I was thinking MAYBE it would be cool to build an excell sheet with the info, tabs would be each allegation story info.. 1993 / 03-05/13-19 than tabs for other stories between Mcmanus etc.

thoughts of that?

[he (James) say that he was with him at disneyworld florida in 1988 before the abuse occurred, not Disney Paris! He didnt say nothing about stayed un Disney Paris un 1988.
and then he was in Paris with him (there was when supposedly the first abuse occurred) but he does not say anything about Disneyland Paris. Maybe here has been a mistake because someone didnt Read the lawsuit . before share your facts Read the lawsuit documents because can be a mistake for not read well the documents of lawsuit.

* James claims to have been molested in NY after attending the 1989 Grammys.. Michael Jackson never attended the Grammys and they took place in Los Angeles that year.*

Add: ....specifically after the Bad Tour had ended

* James mother states she danced when Michael Jackson died... James states that he was unaware what 'happened' to him was abuse until seeing Wade Robson on TV in 2013..*

Add: "In the Oprah Winfrey interview 'After Neverland' in 2019", cause in LN and his Lawsuit he said something differently.

I tried to point it out that the photos in LN that James claim whould have shown MJ sitting in his bedroom before he joined the Bad Tour are lies cause James bedroom looks completly different and the official Bad Tour Poster which shows the date June 5,6 and 8 in 1988 Rotterdam can not be in James room or behind MJ in general at this timepoint.
(It is also possible that it is an Body Double from MJ they are showing here from the Robsons friendslist but ignore this).

thanks for your input, I will be working on things further in a couple hours when I get some actual free time.. I am about 40% into the doc I am creating, keep any facts and ideas rolling in.. Dona, that same thought came to mind regarding the poster for me too but I did not go back to re-watch it.. Do they heavily insinuate that pic was in the time frame the story states or do they just add a pic for dramatic effect? get what I am saying? I am trying to prevent the 'come back' of, we never actually said that pic was in James room or made at that time.. that was the editors move.that type of cop out, that is the reason I have not added it in yet.. But from watching it, how does it come off to you? if there is something tangible I can link that pic to the story specifically please let me know.Thanks!

thanks for your input, I will be working on things further in a couple hours when I get some actual free time.. I am about 40% into the doc I am creating, keep any facts and ideas rolling in.. Dona, that same thought came to mind regarding the poster for me too but I did not go back to re-watch it.. Do they heavily insinuate that pic was in the time frame the story states or do they just add a pic for dramatic effect? get what I am saying? I am trying to prevent the 'come back' of, we never actually said that pic was in James room or made at that time.. that was the editors move.that type of cop out, that is the reason I have not added it in yet.. But from watching it, how does it come off to you? if there is something tangible I can link that pic to the story specifically please let me know.Thanks!

Read this thread:
https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/142691-The-Leaving-Neverland-Lie-Collection-(No-comments)

you can find there useful infos for your fact thread the nessesary timepoints in LN they are showing James alone in his bedroom and Michael or the bodydouble in the room with the poster which they claim that it is James bedroom but this is not possible because of the different hangings.
Listen what they are telling you in the documentery when this event where MJ visited the Safechucks took place and what did happen after it.

The photos are presented as the only proof in LN that MJ visited the Safechucks at their house.
They didn't say in LN that MJ visited the Safchucks at any time after the badtour or during the badtour.

Last edited:
^ Thanks

2 questions..

1. are we sure that James was in contact with Wades laywers prior to Wades interview in 2013 where James stated he knew than that he should address the 'abuse'?
2. I have read that it was Wades laywers that reached out to James, not James reaching out. I don't recall where this info came from.. anyone?

I'm not sure if you want to include this, as it's not about R&S: the clip from Geragos' press conference which was intentionally edited out of context to suggest something totally different.
Some tweets showing the original clip: https://twitter.com/SimonLomax73/status/1107022224605806598
And a comparison of the real clip vs LN: https://twitter.com/YoannBomal/status/1107740395964911616

Maybe this isn't the best place to include it, I just think it's very important as it shows deliberate manipulation and I feel we forgot about it too soon.

Last edited:
^ Yeah, so I've been trying to figure out the best way to address things that show malice outside of what Wade/James have said themselves but (like you said) I am not sure if in this specific doc would fit the narrative.. I am considering doing a page specifically on Wades and James's moms clear fixation on Michael, and I do want to bring up the various things we know (such as you shared).. I am just trying to think if I should add pages to THIS document or build a whole new one outside of it including things like this..

Keep in mind, the idea is to have a 5-6 pages 'quick' sheet to disprove their lies.. It's actually tricky (while I do it) to separate that from the other things that are also so important. I very much appreciate the input and will find a way to share it in some fashion for sure.

I was reached out to by an individual, (I am not sure if this person wants to remain private) that brought to my attention some details that were overlooked while building the original bullet points (on page 1).. As I build this document I have been speaking out, I have made a decent amount of amendments. Now with this info that was brought to my attention, some things will have to be worded differently, and some things that we believe are true are not fully 'sure'.. Without giving too much away!

It will all be in the doc, and afterwards I can edit the list on page one so you can stand by that list 100%... The list is still strong as is, there are just a few things that need to be addressed.. One thing that gets tricky is in one complaint the accuser will say something one way and in another doc he will word it a little differently and add in a detail that changes the detail behind the statement.. so the wording is key and needs to be cleared.

Sorry when I don't want to read your facts again but did you point out the strange thing that Wade and James didn't mention MJs virtilego when they discriped the sexual acts so detailed?

No, I did not bring up how they did not comment on his skin, but there is a lot of detail in the doc I just pretty much finished... I will be sending to Taj tonight!

Currently I have the main title as: "The Wade & James Files: Dissecting The Lies"

Any thoughts? (anyone chime in)

What about plain & simple: Robson & Shafechuck: The Facts?
(Maybe it's just me, but I prefer when they are called by their surnames.)

Just to update everyone, the document has officially been completed and SENT!!

Sent where?

Where can we see it?

I shared it with Taj, once he let's me know how he would like it handled - that is when I could probably share it. I made it to have a collective document with pretty much all we have gone over and what we know to date. (When I say all, I should say the leading details that we can confirm)..

I very much want to share it, I am simply going to honor my word to Taj, I am not sure if he is the type to want to not have the proof of their lies so readily available online for 3 stooges to dissect the details and make excuses for things - or if he simply would like/love the idea of people to have a doc to go to..

I just have to hear what he has to say!

I shared it with Taj, once he let's me know how he would like it handled - that is when I could probably share it. I made it to have a collective document with pretty much all we have gone over and what we know to date. (When I say all, I should say the leading details that we can confirm)..

I very much want to share it, I am simply going to honor my word to Taj, I am not sure if he is the type to want to not have the proof of their lies so readily available online for 3 stooges to dissect the details and make excuses for things - or if he simply would like/love the idea of people to have a doc to go to..

I just have to hear what he has to say!

Thanks for reply KOPV.
I understand why he wouldn't want to make it any easier for them than it is already. I guess the information is already in the public domain - discussed on forums or twitter for example - but having it all in one place would be too convenient for them.

I do wonder whether this is exactly the kind of information that we should be sending directly to the press.

Most of those journalists are too lazy to do any work. All they want to do is copy and paste from somebody else. See the recent articles - they're almost exclusively copied from original articles based on Mike Smallcombe's work. It shows it take just one article for the news to spread - they like to copy and paste!

Now the train station story has gained some traction (no pun intended) it might be the perfect time to unleash some other easily digested (and copy and pasted) facts onto the media. They may just decide to run with it, furthering damaging the film's credibility!!

Thanks for reply KOPV.
I understand why he wouldn't want to make it any easier for them than it is already. I guess the information is already in the public domain - discussed on forums or twitter for example - but having it all in one place would be too convenient for them.

I do wonder whether this is exactly the kind of information that we should be sending directly to the press.

Most of those journalists are too lazy to do any work. All they want to do is copy and paste from somebody else. See the recent articles - they're almost exclusively copied from original articles based on Mike Smallcombe's work. It shows it take just one article for the news to spread - they like to copy and paste!

Now the train station story has gained some traction (no pun intended) it might be the perfect time to unleash some other easily digested (and copy and pasted) facts onto the media. They may just decide to run with it, furthering damaging the film's credibility!!

I told him that specifically.. That I think it would be a great doc to have in his 'back pocket' to prepare for interviews, use it to give the 'journalists' the doc.. I said I made this for him, his family and the fan community to have something tangible to hold onto at night when they know the challenges that come ahead..

I knowww how hard it is to remember all the details when put on the spot.. it's very different! just getting the words out WHILE trying to debate is not easy for many people.. There is a reason the debate teams are usually not the size of the football team. lol

It doesn't mean people are stupid, it's just hard to quickly articulate things for most while under pressure.

Small update on the document I created:

I recieved some requests to have a shortened version that hit's most of the key points that people would not have to read a full 10 pages of information on. I shortened explinations and details, took out the second section that is more about the narratives they paint and how they can't be true.

The first section, that is kept in the short version - is more so claim vs. fact style! I describe the same information with a little less detail. Instead of saying "on _____ date Joy Robson said_____________" and in 2016, she said _____________"

I shortened those type of things to: "in multiple testimonies Joy said_______.."

So depending on your style of reading and detail, if I am allowed to release this, you'll have both options available.. The shortened version is 3 pages of content with a 4th page explaining what is left out of the 'abbreviated version'..

I also shortened this because (to my surprise) there is a small media source (small to me, but maybe because It's in the UK and I'm not familiar) that is interested in putting the document in their magazine.. Simply cannot fit 10 pages of MJ info in one article...

I also took out a section just on Victor Gutierrez, but mention the details can be read in the Full version of the document..

Back