Michael Jacobshagen EXPOSED

Looks like Jacobsblagen had it removed. :kickass:

update...
The video is in the 2000 Watts section now.

Last edited:
MJFAM!!! Your help is needed to defend Michael Jackson! I heard that Michael Jacobshagen reported all the videos exposing him! Here is the TV-Report from 2017 (english translation). PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT AND SPREAD IT.UPLOAD IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. AND IF IT GET'S DELETED THEN RE-UPLOAD IT! LINK BELOW!

https://mega.nz/#!v6hnTAqJ!ClIEtIyB2zMZZsF8K1hzgqP18btsyhkjC7FHW-k6I1Q

A good answer to this is mabe secret not listed uploads for the exposing videos which didn't appear by searches and only be watched by people when they have the direct link to the videos.
We can make 10 of this secret uploads on different channels and then spread this links in commemtsections under youtubevideos or somewhere else.
Maybe the links itself should not be listed in a puplic post here cause Jocobshagen maybe read this forum.

But what is maybe much easyier to share the link to this great article from vidicate MJ about Jacobshagen which has the exposing video included which start playing when I click on it.

https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2...s-the-key-to-robson-and-safechuck-experiment/

The french fans who wants to sue Safechuck and robson should include Jacobshagen as well.

Last edited:
Does anybody has access to the full 2014 RTL Exklusiv interview where Jacobshagen should have said this:

"There was never a hand where it should not have been. Never. But of course you know that Michael Jackson was very wealthy and of course there are people who want to capitalize on it."

I have read about the interview in a german News article. (Can't post the link to the article cause the link contain a word which is not allowed here and get censored and that cause a dead end link.)

In the article they say Jacobshagen's accusations are highly doubtful cause of what he said in the 2014 interview and cause he sold forged MJ stuff. At the news page is only the Akte show video about the forgery to see but the 2014 Interview I can find nowhere online.

Last edited:
Back