Is there any source of the FBI/police tapping Michael Jacksons phone? Or did it not happen?

Lightbringer

Proud Member
Is there any source of the FBI/police tapping Michael Jacksons phone? Or did it not happen?

I was asked to provide a source of this today!

Where does all the private phone calls thats on youtube come from?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

I was asked to provide a source of this today!

Where does all the private phone calls thats on youtube come from?

Thanks for any help!

Good question.
I would be also interested in to know if they videotaped his bedroom or the entrance of it.
I would do it when I would investigate MJ about child molestation.

Good question.
I would be also interested in to know if they videotaped his bedroom or the entrance of it.
I would do it when I would investigate MJ about child molestation.

Yeah. Thats interesting too.

But am I do the only that has heard of the phone tapping? Or is it possbile its just a myth? I am alone on several forums debating, and I cant afford to get busted saying they bugged his phone if I have no proof. Leaving Neverland aired in sweden last week and I have been so busy on type of swedish social media. I have barely slept.

Yeah. Thats interesting too.

But am I do the only that has heard of the phone tapping? Or is it possbile its just a myth? I am alone on several forums debating, and I cant afford to get busted saying they bugged his phone if I have no proof. Leaving Neverland aired in sweden last week and I have been so busy on type of swedish social media. I have barely slept.
Hm you should maybe ask an longtime expert like Luna Jo who did always many resarches on Michael.
She has an twitter account.
Maybe you can also try to send an kind e-mail to someone like Tom Messerau.
I know he does somtimes answer questions from fans.

It would be very helpful to know someone/people who had studied the FBI documents or is now in the process to do this.
He/They should then find a YouTuber like JacksonPassion who can make videos series with him/them about the documents.

Hm you should maybe ask an longtime expert like Luna Jo who did always many resarches on Michael.
She has an twitter account.
Maybe you can also try to send an kind e-mail to someone like Tom Messerau.
I know he does somtimes answer questions from fans.

Whats Luna Jos twitter account? Thank you. I will email to Scott Ross.

What about the FBI files still under seal? Could they contain phone tapping? I guess they cant release phone records officially? Espcially if the other part is still alive? I have sent an email to Scott Ross.

Does Tom have an official email adress?

I don't know but I think this you can also ask Jolanda.
I gues she contacted Tom during the years she is working on her videoseries project.

Yeah I think that the fbi can't relase phone conversations with other people.

I don't know but I think this you can also ask Jolanda.
I gues she contacted Tom during the years she is working on her videoseries project.

Yeah I think that the fbi can't relase phone conversations with other people.

I did tweet to her. Do you have Toms email adress?

The FBI did investigate MJ. How extensive was their investigation, we do not know. It was not a Muller scale investigation, but it would stupid to assume it was superficial as the hater would like everyone to believe. Their agents were sent abroad. Gave public comments. participated in TV shows, but now the haters want to diminish the role played by the FBI in investigating mj. We know that a large portion of his file remain under seal and the part that was released was heavily redacted. We also know for a fact that they did not release to the defence the exonerating evidence they unrecovered in 2004. They withheld from the defence the fact that they searched the 7 computers they seized from Neverland for key words such as 'gay' among others and found absolutely nothing. That's key because Sneddon and Zonan told the jurors mj was a homosexual. They introduced a study book on men's sexuality which contained material on homosexuality as evidence of his sexual orientation. Also, while the Arvisoz claimed all the abuse took place in California, Chandler claimed it happened in multiple states as well as abroad. Sneddon has no jurisdiction to prosecute MJ for crimes committed outside Santa Barbara. That's why both LA and Santa Barbara DAs were investigating MJ in 1993. The Fed must have been involved because the alleged crime occurred in different states and abroad. The FED spy on whoever they want to spy on and don't expect they will confirm this in writing because this is crucial to them and is not even a secret. MJ was of interest to them and he was under their radar. We may need to wait for a long time to know what did they do in relation to him.

Back