Leaving Neverland: Who’s Really Behind the Michael Jackson ‘Expose’?

ILoveHIStory

Proud Member
A Hollywood entertainment lawyer claims that the bombshell Michael Jackson documentary ‘Leaving Neverland’ was funded by Oprah and Harvey Weinstein.

According to a lawyer who goes by the name ‘Enty’, the resurfacing of previously debunked claims that Michael Jackson molested children is all part of a ploy by a group of Hollywood elites to take distract attention away from the real perpetrators of child abuse.

Read here full article - https://newspunch.com/leaving-never...Crj2gIYHVfuFz8AGuQrL5nGDAwiAxfWoKiRzx5185D--8

oprah-yacht.jpg

oprah-headline.jpg

+

John Ziegler’s Podcast and True Journalism about ‘Leaving Neverland’ - https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/?...BQ68oYJSH2br0niXQjIGYb1GqcYIEBXpyo8c2NUxpm3qI

Here is another review of the social media on the ever-shrinking ‘Leaving Neverland’ movie by Dan Reed.

Why it is shrinking is because as soon as Michael Jackson fans spot another inconsistency and easily disproven lie Dan Reed cuts out the respective episode and the movie gets shorter and shorter, so what was originally 4 hours in the US is already 3 hours 15 min or less in other countries.

Michael Jackson and David Geffen, THE OPERATOR - https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2018/06/25/michael-jackson-and-david-geffen-the-operator/

Michael Jackson: DAVID GEFFEN SANK MY CAREER - https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/michael-jackson-david-geffen-sank-my-career/

In the face of a new slander campaign against Michael Jackson that is still going strong even ten years after his death, let us at least find out who is most probably behind it, who started it in the first place and who was so much intent on ruining Michael Jackson’s career according to Michael himself.

And if we are to listen to what Michael said about it, the person who ruined Michael was David Geffen.

Let me repeat:

Michael Jackson believed that the person who sank his career was David Geffen.

MJ-headlines.jpg

Whose behind "Vindicating MJ"?
Shake their hand from me, for saving my sanity with some intelligent, informative articles. xx

I would also like to draw peoples attention to the "Guns n Roses" story..
I read last year, the interviews with Axl and Slash, about the reunion and how they patched their relationship up, after many years of animosity..
Interestingly, at the peak of their success, both claimed that stories were being spread about each other that were untrue, but relayed to each other.. Axl about Slash, Slash about Axl.. Stories about leaving the band, using band money that wasn't theirs.. Etc.
Who spread the rumours?
The story from signing to GEFFEN Records, is full of David's instructions on wanting records, and wanting albums/tours at certain times..
Food for thought, and I'm sure there's plenty of other examples with other artists..

Last edited:
Whose behind "Vindicating MJ"?
Shake their hand from me, for saving my sanity with some intelligent, informative articles. xx

really, are you serious?
hmmm it takes only a few mins to find out who is behind Vindicating MJ, so be that love, and make a few clicks to know, but WHO ARE YOU? What is behind YOU?

really, are you serious?
hmmm it takes only a few mins to find out who is behind Vindicating MJ, so be that love, and make a few clicks to know, but WHO ARE YOU? What is behind YOU?

Wow! Who am I? Well, only takes a few clicks to know that as well.. Have a good day

I wouldnt be surprised if it was Oprah. Shes never been on MJs side. Fake and a sellout. IMO you dont get to be in Oprahs position without strings attatched.

Lets not stop to think about this when we fight for justice for MJ!

Interesting Livestream from the Michael Jackson Innocent Project

Several big sony companys are such big advatising sponsors of channel 4, that you can say that channel 4 is funded by sony.
So it is not right that sony didn't have their hands in this new big conspiricy against MJ.
Its hidden but its there!
YouTube is also a big sponsor of the sundance festival.
Some players on this earth becamed too powerful today that they think they can rewhrite history.

It's Hollywood all the way where else can you put the blame on but on a person who's not here to defend themselves.

Paris78;4256276 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Safechuck shows a picture of the MAIN station, yet Diane tries to make out that very station which we know wasn’t built, isn’t the one he was talking about, rather one of the ‘shed style stops’ - why wasn’t that the picture he showed then?! &#128580; <a href="https://t.co/EgRhcttkbx">https://t.co/EgRhcttkbx</a></p>&mdash; Pez Jax (@Pezjax) <a href="https://twitter.com/Pezjax/status/1121320407452327938?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">25. April 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This post from Dian Dimand shows me again a very possible connection between Dian Dimand and Reed/LN!

We know that there was a connection between Reed/LN and Dimand through the australian Sunday Night Special because the man who did the interviews there with Jocobshagen, Dimand, Murray, the female staff member, Jermaine and LaToya was a friend from Reed.
For me it seamed also that the interviews with Jermaine and LaToya were recorded before the LN Sundance announcement and that have trapped them in telling them they would talk more about something else then the accusation cases.
They interestingly not talked about Jocobsagen, Dimand, the female staff member, with them directly when they were part of the same special.
So I think the Sunday Night Special was prepared to support LN.

When Dian Dimand has a connection to LN a connection to LN and Victor G is not far away, cause Dimand and Victor G. Have worked together in the past as you can lern it from this ' Mean Machine' video:

[video=youtube;4VfzYlVWZfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VfzYlVWZfg[/video]

The NAMBLA pedophillia smell to which Victor G. Is, people from Sundance and Adrian Mc Manus are linked to is all over LN!
NAMBLA wanted to use Michael Jackson since the 80ies to normalizise and legalize pedophillia, did it trough Victor G. and seamed to try to make big global,step in this with LN!

Lets try to ask ourself again:
Who is the researcher Dan Reed hired according to Billbord article?
Is it Dimand?
Is it Victor G. ?
Is it the former FBI agent Jim who came forward during in 2003 saying he could see on the Bodylangrage from Gavin Avivso in LWMJ that MJ is molesting him, came also forward in support of Wade and James in 2013 and gave also interviews in the LN situation for examle to MJvictims/ Wade Robson supporters Facebook group.
Is it the owner from MJfacts / MJandboys who supported Wade and James since 2013 with his page and YouTube channel?
Is it someone from Dan Reeds "The peodiphile Hunter" filmproject?
Did Reed hired more researcher then one?

Were Jocobshagens accusations planed before the LN anouncement?
When they were planed.... were ALL faxes in LN real?

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4256338 said:
This post from Dian Dimand shows me again a very possible connection between Dian Dimand and Reed/LN!

We know that there was a connection between Reed/LN and Dimand through the australian Sunday Night Special because the man who did the interviews there with Jocobshagen, Dimand, Murray, the female staff member, Jermaine and LaToya was a friend from Reed.
For me it seamed also that the interviews with Jermaine and LaToya were recorded before the LN Sundance announcement and that have trapped them in telling them they would talk more about something else then the accusation cases.
They interestingly not talked about Jocobsagen, Dimand, the female staff member, with them directly when they were part of the same special.
So I think the Sunday Night Special was prepared to support LN.

When Dian Dimand has a connection to LN a connection to LN and Victor G is not far away, cause Dimand and Victor G. Have worked together in the past as you can lern it from this ' Mean Machine' video:

[video=youtube;4VfzYlVWZfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VfzYlVWZfg[/video]

The NAMBLA pedophillia smell to which Victor G. Is, people from Sundance and Adrian Mc Manus are linked to is all over LN!
NAMBLA wanted to use Michael Jackson since the 80ies to normalizise and legalize pedophillia, did it trough Victor G. and seamed to try to make big global,step in this with LN!

Lets try to ask ourself again:
Who is the researcher Dan Reed hired according to Billbord article?
Is it Dimand?
Is it Victor G. ?
Is it the former FBI agent Jim who came forward during in 2003 saying he could see on the Bodylangrage from Gavin Avivso in LWMJ that MJ is molesting him, came also forward in support of Wade and James in 2013 and gave also interviews in the LN situation for examle to MJvictims/ Wade Robson supporters Facebook group.
Is it the owner from MJfacts / MJandboys who supported Wade and James since 2013 with his page and YouTube channel?
Is it someone from Dan Reeds "The peodiphile Hunter" filmproject?
Did Reed hired more researcher then one?

Of course, Dian DEMONd and Victor Gutierrez are involved in LN. It has their repugnant and foul stench all over it. If you have been around as long as I have as a MJ fan, you are aware of the smell of DD and Guitterez. This LN hoax reeks of those two. The graphic descriptions are straight from Guitterez’s pro NAMBLA book and Dan Greed is basically quoting Dian Demonds lies and innuendos that she has spewed for over 35 years. That is the very reason that she is crawling from under her rock and trying to defend SafeCHECK ‘s story about the train station. She is not only involved in this, IMO she is one of the backers along with Orca, Weinstein, Geffen and others. This is a full fledged conspiracy and no one should. E afraid to say it.

I think her name is Helena I believe she is from Russia..she has one head on her shoulders..that's 4 sure!! Love that Blog

Thank goodness for twitter, blog, facebook, instagram, etc. We now have the tools to expose the media lies and DD and others.

No I don't believe Jacobshagen's accusations were planned ahead of Leaving Neverland. Nothing indicates he is linked to Dan Reed.

Jacobshagen just jumped on the bandwagon when he realised he could get paid for selling a story.

The MJ Innocent Project say they have about 3 hours of audio from a conversation they had with him in which he denies being abused and says the tabloid reports in The Sun/Mirror were false. Then he suddenly appears on TV claiming to be a victim of MJ, appearing to contradict the conversation they recorded with him only days earlier. They hadn't told him he was being recorded so he was unware they had proof of what he told them.

They also say that has said he doesn't believe Wade and James were abused. Ironic!
The guy is a joke.

Sadly the media won't report on the weaknesses in his claims or the allegations that he was defrauding fans with fake MJ signatures.

When he presented a book, widely believed to be indicative of illegal activities, and that book happened to be 'signed' by MJ, WHY didn't the media at least mention he previously denied being abused and has been exposed on German TV for forging MJ's signatures?!?! The media is completley immora

When he presented a book, widely believed to be indicative of illegal activities, and that book happened to be 'signed' by MJ, WHY didn't the media at least mention he previously denied being abused and has been exposed on German TV for forging MJ's signatures?!?! The media is completley immora

Thank Goodness for social media where fans can call it out.

I've never been sure who was behind LNL, but since finding out that the estate are currently in a battle with the IRS regarding the worth of MJ when he passed, I haven't found anything that links the estate direct to LNL but I do believe they have used it to their advantage, mudding his name to lower his worth.

Back