U.K paper to feature the #MJINNOCENT campaign on the FRONT PAGE of their paper!

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Thursday 21st March, a national multi-award winning newspaper in the U.K will feature the #MJINNOCENT campaign on the FRONT PAGE of their paper!

‘The Voice News’ has always led the way in championing diversity and being a voice for those without one. They are an established media giant who are proud to report on news to the community for the community.

We are extremely proud of this fitting partnership; especially as the newspaper will work to ensure the person no longer here to defend himself is given a ‘voice’ across all of their media platforms.

Just as Leaving Neverland continues to be broadcast around the world, we are ensuring that out campaign shows no signs of slowing down.

Please do purchase your copy of ‘The Voice’ newspaper in the U.K tomorrow where it will feature #MJINNOCENT on it’s front pages and will be available for a week in stores.

https://www.voice-online.co.uk/

-I saw this on another site. I think this is great news. I can't believe any media is actually supporting him so I am very happy about this.

I am not in the UK but for those of you who are, please buy the paper! We need to show support

I looked for it in Tesco this morning but couldn't see it. I'll look in WHSmith later.

Never even heard of this paper or seen it anywhere.

Its a paper thats for the black community so you prob wont see it unless you live in big cities with a black population.

They should share facts and debunking videos on their page.
I was today on the page and found it very week for a page with huge advertising who want to prove and convince people from MJs innocence.

THVO-E01-S2-0321-001.jpg

Back