Anthony Pellicano released from prison - do you expect him to sell out Michael Jackson?

Lightbringer

Proud Member
So Anthony Pellicano has just been released from prison, what a timing. Unreal.

Pellicano has said he fired Michael Jackson out of disgust, saying he saw things worse than the child molestation accusations. He has been offered 500 000$ to tell the whole story but thus far has declined.

At 75, with Michael already pinned down, Pellicano could say anything and be believed, and he needs money. I am sure he can 1$ million at least if he makes the story a bit more juicy....

I have a very bad feeling about this.....

Hollywood Fixer Anthony Pellicano Released From Federal Prison

Anthony Pellicano, the Hollywood private eye whose wiretapping case riveted the industry a decade ago, was released from a federal prison on Friday, a prison spokeswoman confirmed.

Pellicano was sentenced in 2008 to 15 years, following his conviction on 78 charges of wiretapping, racketeering, conspiracy and wire fraud. He had been in custody since 2003, and was most recently serving his sentence at Terminal Island Federal Correctional Institution in San Pedro, a low security facility.

He was released Friday, his 75th birthday, said prison spokeswoman Monica Devore.

Pellicano worked for some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including Michael Ovitz, Brad Grey and Michael Jackson. In 2002, federal agents raided his office and discovered practice grenades and C-4 explosives. Pellicano was arrested and served 30 months for possession of dangerous materials.

n 2006, he was indicted on 110 counts, which alleged a widespread scheme of wiretapping and conducting illegal background checks. His 2008 trial featured testimony from Ovitz, Grey, attorney Bert Fields, producer Charles Roven and comedians Chris Rock and Garry Shandling. Pellicano represented himself at trial. After 10 days of deliberation, he was convicted on 76 of 77 counts.

He was later convicted of wiretapping Lisa Bonder Kerkorian during her child-support battle with billionaire mogul Kirk Kerkorian.

Pellicano bribed phone company employees and LAPD and Beverly Hills police officers in order to access confidential information. The government alleged that Pellicano’s enterprise went far beyond the charges presented in court, and that he made millions of dollars by illegally violating his targets’ privacy.

In a sentencing memo, prosecutors said that Pellicano never showed remorse.

“On the contrary, the recordings seized from defendant’s computers reflect the utter enjoyment that he experienced as he invaded every facet of his investigative target’s lawfully protected privacy, speaking derisively about his victims and cackling about how he intended to destroy them,” the prosecutors wrote.

Pellicano’s defense argued that the 15-year sentence was excessive. “Illegal wiretapping and invasions of privacy have been an unfortunate part of life for decades,” Pellicano’s attorney wrote.

[video=youtube;pJfaSEdceNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJfaSEdceNk[/video]

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/a...e6l7V-MUISRrybKCH6qk2oUGkHOYnEuIelWsuiiqU2sF4

Last edited:
It could go anyway.. my guess it's whichever way will give him the most power! he has a mob like mentality and can go any way.. Good or bad!

I would not be surprised either way.. just don't forget that he took part in the Chandler recording! which to this date is the biggest physical evidence of the Chandlers fraud.

He did not witness anything but he will come up with something. He will support Dan's stories of family grooming and destroying their lives to prey on their children. I am tired really. This is getting out of hand.

He did not witness anything but he will come up with something. He will support Dan's stories of family grooming and destroying their lives to prey on their children. I am tired really. This is getting out of hand.

Yeah. The guy is basicly being handed big money because of the Leaving Neverland thrash - the absolute worst timing. Pellicano has DIRT on many other big stars in hollywood too. Do you reckon he can be silenced for good by anyone of them?

Last edited:
Yeah. The guy is basicly being handed big money because of the Leaving Neverland thrash - the absolute worst timing. Pellicano has DIRT on many other big stars in hollywood too. Do you you reckon he can be silenced for good by anyone of them?

They all would like him to focus on MJ and leave them alone. Him turning on MJ will make him a fortune enough to live comfortably for the rest of his life and he does not even need to worry about lawsuits.

I have a bad feeling about him too. He will talk.

On the other hand, he did just get out of prison so he won't be seen as the most credible person.

Lightbringer;4251331 said:
Agreed. But what could Pellicano have witnessed or been aware of that is worse than the child abuse allegations? What could possibly be worse than that? I just dont get that.
Maybe Bambi’s mother is buried in the rose garden at Neverland.

The guy says a lot of things. At the time, he said he was stepping down to spend more time with his family, which is code for getting fired. Many people connected it with the physical threats allegedly made against the 3 bodyguards who were suing Michael, as Pellicano was known to play hardball on behalf of his clients. It was bad publicity Michael didn’t need. And for what it’s worth, Pellicano has also claimed that he abides by the Sicilian code of silence and would never rat out a client.

Pellicano worked for some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including Michael Ovitz, Brad Grey and Michael Jackson. In 2002, federal agents raided his office and discovered practice grenades and C-4 explosives. Pellicano was arrested and served 30 months for possession of dangerous materials.
Note the year. If he knew anything criminal about Michael, it would have been uncovered when they raided his office.

I think he already sold Michael out when he said what he said in that interview from when he was in prison. And as long as he is telling haters what they want to hear about Michael, he will be seen as credible. That's the only reason the fallout from LN has managed to do as much damage as it's doing. I have no trust in anyone anymore. So I certainly won't be surprised if he jumps on the Michael Jackson trash-n-bash bandwagon.

I think its strange but....maybe someone with big influence like David Gaffin could make a deal with him that he can have his freedom earlier when he helps to ruin MJ together with his powerful friends?

Last edited:
Why put this out in the atmosphere? We need to not call these things. People visit this site - why send them to look for something like this?

The estate should get ahold of him. He could be crucial for clearing up the 93 mess. Maybe he can switch sides for the right amount and collaborate with Taj's rebuttal. I know, its is farfetched thinking but..

The estate should get ahold of him. He could be crucial for clearing up the 93 mess. Maybe he can switch sides for the right amount and collaborate with Taj's rebuttal. I know, its is farfetched thinking but..

I don't think that this is possible cause he seames to be something like a subversive who is monitored.
Thats why the article said he can only reveal something whe he is out of the prison.
Is he now released or still in prison.
I don't get it.

Last edited:
But it's blackmail, and to start doing that, totally tarnishes everything being fought for, and makes our side, as bad as theirs..

Has he actually said those things himself? Do we have proof of it? Because all I can find is The Hollywood Reporter claiming he said those things to them and on VindicateMJ I read about The Daily Beast and how they could have easily twisted those words.

Do we have concrete evidence that Pelicano did this complete turnaround on MJ? Because from what I've read he has always defended MJ, that his resignation wasn't any indication of him believing MJ was guilty. So it would seem he decided to backstab him now that he's gone and he's out of prison in need of money?

Personally I can't find any actual proof that he even said any of that.

If he's gonna sell bullshit to the media now it's only gonna be words and nothing else. And it would completely contradict anything he's said in the past, completely.

I'm really scared of what he is going to say about MJ...
I'm defending him really hard for weeks now, I hope I'm right...

I'm really scared of what he is going to say about MJ...
I'm defending him really hard for weeks now, I hope I'm right...

Let's hope this is just a case of the media completely twisting words and fabricating quotes. It's certainly possible. We shouldn't jump to conclusions right now.

However, if he was to go to the media and tell stuff it will be easy to discredit because he has been speaking in his defense after he quit the case and the reason he quit had nothing to do with what these sources are claiming.

If it's true that he indeed said he was offered 500.000 dollars and he denied it, why would he sell stories to tabloids? It just doesn't add up.

one things I will say about Anthony, at least from what personally have picked up.. He is big on detail and proof.. He prides himself with the phone taps and illegal activity that discovers crazy info... if you really believe Michael is innocent than the only actual evidence he would ever hold would help Michael.. otherwise it's just more sh** talking..

Let's hope this is just a case of the media completely twisting words and fabricating quotes. It's certainly possible. We shouldn't jump to conclusions right now.

I hope that's it because I couldn't bear another testimony against Michael.
There is always a part of me that says "What if we were wrong?". So what if he shows us real evidences, so big that we can't defend MJ anymore.
I mean I would be shocked.

If he does say anything against MJ, its all for $. Hes just getting out of prison so the motive would be clear. What evidence would he have that the FBI couldnt find? It would just be Quincy all over again. Im hoping he doesnt sell out but you never know anymore. He did some great work in the '93 case.

I hope that's it because I couldn't bear another testimony against Michael.
There is always a part of me that says "What if we were wrong?". So what if he shows us real evidences, so big that we can't defend MJ anymore.
I mean I would be shocked.

Actual physical evidence would be really bad but I can tell you with 100% certainty (for myself) that he doesn't have any of that. It goes against any kind of logic. He could have presented that yeaaaaars ago when it truly mattered, as in during the trial or just when he was still alive at least. There is zero reason for not having gone after MJ after he at first told him he'd **** him over if he ever found something.

So if he does a tell all in the press... "anything for money." is what will be my answer.

What is the point of opening this thread?
Do you want to suggest him ideas or feed the tabloids trash even more?
You are unnecessarily stirring things up.

What is the point of opening this thread?
Do you want to suggest him ideas or feed the tabloids trash even more?
You are unnecessarily stirring things up.

The media is talking about him now. He needs no ideas I am sure Dan Reed and all the media is contacting him and offering him deals to sell out MJ.

Then again, he could be a blessing. Again I do not trust him but I will not rule him out to do good for MJ either.

The media is talking about him now. He needs no ideas I am sure Dan Reed and all the media is contacting him and offering him deals to sell out MJ.

Yeah normally he would be relased in more then a year as far as I have understand it.
But now he semes to be released soon.
The hollywood and media mogus are behind this.

And again the media want us to belive a criminal.
After the Aviso, the nerverland 5 and Jacobshagen.

@ Zireaelle - if you are a fan that, every time someone says something about allegations, you find yourself in a panic of doubt. You may need to admit to yourself that you think Michael was a child molester and do some serious soul searching about whether or not you want to be a fan.

Back