Ms. Ms. Diana Ross on Twitter

CherubimII

Proud Member
[FONT=&amp]Ms. Ross&#8207;Verified account @DianaRoss<small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134); margin-right: 5px; white-space: nowrap;"> 10h10 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(101, 119, 134); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out 0s; position: relative;">More
</button>

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This is what’s on my heart this morning. I believe and trust that Michael Jackson was and is A magnificent incredible force to me and to many others.STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE
[/FONT]

Please use this link to go to Ms. Diana Ross's twitter page to support her in this TRUTH and show her some LOVE.:love:

https://twitter.com/DianaRoss
[FONT=&amp]&#8207;[/FONT]

I don't have "Twitter" but I did see Paul Mooney in there defending her against haters.

I've been defending her on "Instagram" though. The haters are really pathetic for harassing Diana and being rude to her for defending someone whom she actually knew very well.

I appreciate her standing up for him during this difficult time.

I don't have "Twitter" but I did see Paul Mooney in there defending her against haters.

I've been defending her on "Instagram" though. The haters are really pathetic for harassing Diana and being rude to her for defending someone whom she actually knew very well.

Those people just want something to do but people are on her side and outweight the FEW haters.

Those few haters are stupid and knows nothing. Take them to task, they can not handle it.

'He admitted to sleep with boys he must be guilty" God, the logical fallacies! They need to upgrade they are so stupid. She got more than 20k likes so far screw the haters. :punk:

You tell it Diana. I got vhs tape of Diana's show that Michael appearedon in the early 80s. :)

I'm shocked that one of the SNP party here in Glasgow is telling Diana Ross that Michael Jackson is a paedophile.

There's a sentence I thought I'd never say.

Yeah now I think about it, it's not shock, it's actually laughable.

I'm shocked that one of the SNP party here in Glasgow is telling Diana Ross that Michael Jackson is a paedophile.

There's a sentence I thought I'd never say.

Yeah now I think about it, it's not shock, it's actually laughable.
How does his/her @$$ know what MJ is? Where is their facts/evidence? What does he/she have that we do not know or the FBI and everyone else? Stupid fool.

Back