Heaven Can Wait song

MJJFan105

Proud Member
Is the song "Heaven Can Wait" about MJ's adoration of his daugther Paris?

In the song, there's the lyric, "No, if the angels took me from this earth. I would tell them bring me back to her. It's a chance I'll take, maybe I'll stay. Heaven can wait."

So in reality on June 25th, 2009, when the angels took Michael from earth and Michael told them "No, bring me back to earth.", the angels didn't listen to him and took him away anyway?

What's MJ doing now in Heaven? He's Michael the arch angel now and the best singing angel up there.
Where's this Heaven that MJ went to? Where in our solar system? It would be easier if God just turn Mars into Heaven then Michael is right now on Mars living a happy life and we can sent a satellite to Mars to watch people in Heaven.

Last edited:
Wasn't that song written by Teddy Riley? (early version at least)

As for the rest... that's rather a topic for the "fan fiction" forum section. :rolleyes:

There is no hard evidence that Heaven exists after death.

Theoretically, there are five, mutually exclusive, possibilities (about what comes after death):

- eternal Heaven
- eternal Hell
- total unification with God
- reincarnation
- absolute non existence

About ‘Heaven Can Wait’, the song has nothing to do with his daughter Paris.

Keep in mind, that song was actually an outtake of Blackstreet’s ‘Finally’ album (which was released two years earlier in 1999), & it was reworked later for the ‘Invincible’ album.

It is a love song in which MJ refers to his supposed lover & how an imminent death threatens to separate them.

There is no hard evidence that Heaven exists after death.

Theoretically, there are five, mutually exclusive, possibilities (about what comes after death):

- eternal Heaven
- eternal Hell
- total unification with God
- reincarnation
- absolute non existence

Thanks for clearing that up, frenzy. :kickass:

I'm pretty sure though that with all the various shades of religious and esoteric worldviews earth has seen so far,
there are more than just these five possibilities that the creative human mind came up with while trying to answer the unanswerable.

Last edited:
Electro;4251595 said:
Thanks for clearing that up, frenzy. :kickass:

I'm pretty sure though that with all the various shades of religious and esoteric worldviews earth has seen so far,
there are more than just these five possibilities that the creative human mind came up with while trying to answer the unanswerable.

At least, these five possibilities is what scientists/researchers have said over the years.

Personally, I believe that there is literally nothing after death.

What comes after death is the exact state like one was not yet born.

No consciousness, no feelings, no roaming souls, nothing at all.

But, MJ seemed to believe in Heaven, not only because of ‘Heaven Can Wait’, but also because of another song called ‘A Place With No Name’.

In the latter song’s lyrics, A Place With No Name is Heaven (“I saw a beautiful city appear”, for example), & MJ got there when he got a supposed fatal accident with his jeep.

The flat he got is simply a metaphor for that supposed fatal accident with his jeep.

Apparently, this explains its exclusion from the ‘Invincible’ album because two songs about Heaven would have been too much in one album.

So let's pray that when you die you go to a "Place with no name". LOL Why don't you just call it Heaven? But before satellite people said Heaven is up there in the sky, but now we have satellite and see nothing up there in the sky around the moon, around Mars, Jupiter, or our solar system. I think it's best that God turn Mars into Heaven then when people die their souls will go to Mars and get a new body and enjoy enternal life in Mars. God can make Heaven as easy as that, but God make it too hard and mysterious to know Heaven.

MJJFan105 ...maybe start an online petition about that Mars idea and pray the link to "God".
uglylaugh.gif

MJJFan105 ...maybe start an online petition about that Mars idea and pray the link to "God".
uglylaugh.gif

If God is all-knowing and all-powerful, then He already know I wrote those words in this forum. Let's see how God respond, which is more like "I don't care. You humans will all die one day and will become dust". :pth:
:p

sigh
Did you not listen to the great interpreter Belinda Carlisle?

Heaven....is a place on earth.

I love ALL of Michaels solo songs very much.
There is not one song which I don't want to listen to.
I also love the most of the Jackson 5 / The Jacksons songs.
For me is Michael Jackson the most perfect artist who ever walked on this earth!
The man IS his art!
Thats why it is not possible in his case to separate the artist from his art, they are one.

"What ever I sing, this is what I really mean,
I don't sing if I don't mean it!
MJ

Last edited:
Back