woman accuser and terry george acusser

horselightning

Proud Member
Hre is the article on the women and her so called proof. wonder if anyone new more about this one?

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/201...ns-estate-says-she-has-proof-he-molested-her/

Hre is thr article onthe boy terry george who says Michael did lude things when on the phone with him. Could he really walk into Mikes hoteol room and say cna i interview you>? what about security?

https://www.mamamia.com.au/michael-jackson-terry-george/

I did not see the accusors pop up on her yet. So thought i would ask about them.

Pathetic. Of course we know about them. Terry George was so believable that even Sneddon with his vendetta did not call to testify. He called those who stole and owed MJ hundreds of thousands in damages but spared the very compelling victim Terry George.

The woman! If only Finaldy continued with her lawsuit IF ONLY

hmmm that terry George who once had a gay hookup agency and some questionable users who tried to hook up with undeage youngsters

Pathetic. Of course we know about them. Terry George was so believable that even Sneddon with his vendetta did not call to testify. He called those who stole and owed MJ hundreds of thousands in damages but spared the very compelling victim Terry George.

The woman! If only Finaldy continued with her lawsuit IF ONLY

I noticed that woman disappeared as fast as she came out? Her lawyer was toughting her 900,000 dollat claim , something like that sun.. Wonder what these checks were really about she had? Did the judge drop the case? Guess we can't look it up some place with out knowing her real name?

Terry keeps opping yup everytime a claim is made. i can not figure how he could just walk into michaels room at hotel , when michael has so much securtity around him? strange.

hmmm that terry George who once had a gay hookup agency and some questionable users who tried to hook up with undeage youngsters

really? I just know he keeps opping up every time there is accusser with nasty phone call story. Gues we will never know what the womans name.

Not him again. If i had a €£ for everytime i have to explain. Terry george is from my home city .hes an attention seaking wannabe celeb. He met mj in 88 when mj was on tour in my city. taped some conversations. Tried to meet him again in 92 but security didnt allow it. In 93 he was setting up a gay phone chatline. He claimed to have had phone sex with mj in 88 .of course he didnt record the convo like all the others!! My local paper called him out on the fact he was promoting his new sex chat line business at the same time he made these allegations. The Police/FBI looked into them and found him to be a "nutjob"and not credible. The newspaper news of the world ran with the story. He claimed he had never said such a thing and that friends had sold the story and the NOTW threatened him if he didnt go along with it. When mj died he went on a local news channel now claiming he and mj were good friends and about how they were going into business together and how upset he was!!

elusive moonwalker;4251748 said:
Not him again. If i had a €£ for everytime i have to explain. Terry george is from my home city .hes an attention seaking wannabe celeb. He met mj in 88 when mj was on tour in my city. taped some conversations. Tried to meet him again in 92 but security didnt allow it. In 93 he was setting up a gay phone chatline. He claimed to have had phone sex with mj in 88 .of course he didnt record the convo like all the others!! My local paper called him out on the fact he was promoting his new sex chat line business at the same time he made these allegations. The Police/FBI looked into them and found him to be a "nutjob"and not credible. The newspaper news of the world ran with the story. He claimed he had never said such a thing and that friends had sold the story and the NOTW threatened him if he didnt go along with it. When mj died he went on a local news channel now claiming he and mj were good friends and about how they were going into business together and how upset he was!!

Sound so familiar with Jocobshagen. Maybe Jocobshagen know this guys storys and they inspired him to make up and sell his own storys with MJ.

elusive moonwalker;4251748 said:

Thank you for the info. Had no idea. Now about this Jane doe would anyone know anything about her? Her claim seems to come up with Wade and Jimmy's ? Perhaps triple claims together?

I thought about that woman accuser recently and how she sort of just disappeared. I guess she doesn't fit the media's portrayal of Michael.

Thank you for the info. Had no idea. Now about this Jane doe would anyone know anything about her? Her claim seems to come up with Wade and Jimmy's ? Perhaps triple claims together?

Same lawyers. They went fishing and ended up with her. wanted to keep her name secret. No doubt just use her to push for a settlement for robson etc of course not allowed so it was withdrawn when the estate srarted asking for names

I know Terry George. He owns my local gay bars. Once he tried to cop off with me on the dance floor. I went along with it and asked him about MJ (he was quite drunk at the time so I though I may get the truth). He bascially admitted to me he made it up for the money he got from the News of the World sunday newspaper.

I thought about that woman accuser recently and how she sort of just disappeared. I guess she doesn't fit the media's portrayal of Michael.

I wonder what her real story is. I have over ten posts am i supposed to get an upgrade?

Well here is all the articles I found on this woman accuser m hope these help:

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/201...ns-estate-says-she-has-proof-he-molested-her/

https://patch.com/california/studiocity/woman-sues-michael-jackson-estate-sexuall-abuse
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Jacksons-estate-10m-claiming-gave-herpes.html
http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/26/woman-sues-late-michael-jackson-says-abused-sexually-paid-900000/
https://news.dailytoast.com/blogs/w...ng-of-pop-molested-her-more-than-30-years-ago

Maybe someone can gleam something about the accuser from these. they even sand which her case in with Safechuck and Robson. I would not be surprised if there was a connection between the three of them. Oh there is pic on one of the articles with her and Michael and her face is blocked out do not know if you can tell anything from that .

Me thinks she was just bait from Wade's strategy to make their claimd more credible. Anyway, this overlooked girl case makes LN narrative more suspicious by the minute

Well found some more info noticed by other fans in other places. This law firm sueing was caught red handed in 2006 looking for Michael Jackson victims. They are known to you use the media to intemidate the defendants , to get money for their clients. And why was the name of this victim kept secret while others were told to the press? The lawsuit was made when Michaels estate had anounced they came into a large sum of money from his work There is no incoded amount on the checks which would prove they were never cashed. The picture of the girl with Michael has an extra arm in it , prooving it was photo shopped. It is starting to look more and more like a ridiculous lawsuit.

Back