Leaving Neverland : TAKE TWO

MJJFan105

Proud Member
Check out this video "Leaving Neverland : Take Two" that show the history of why MJ is innocent.

I'm watching it now it's very good, but theres plenty of good videos out there debunking it. The problem is getting them seen by as many people as possible.

This is my only worry with Taj's documentary, I have no doubt itll be amazing but I will be more confident when I hear what platform it will be on, I think people only want to see negative documentaries as well. I hope I'm wrong. It should be on Netflix.

The crux of this rebuttal documentary is which platform agrees to show it. Given the current climate around Michael, it will take a bullish forthright distributor to take this on. Right now, he's damaged goods and few are going to want to go near a pro-Michael documentary. Possibly none.

The crux of this rebuttal documentary is which platform agrees to show it. Given the current climate around Michael, it will take a bullish forthright distributor to take this on. Right now, he's damaged goods and few are going to want to go near a pro-Michael documentary. Possibly none.

I agree almost None. Possibly NONE at all.

In an ideal world we need a large broadcaster/streamer to take on this documentary and with the will to spend big money to promote it, but it's hard to see who would be prepared to spend so much money on a pro-MJ documentary. Even if they did spend the money, it's hard to see how thepromotion could ever be as successful as for Leaving Neverland. They got a HUGE amount of free coverage from the worlds press, who of course would be far less willing to talk about a pro MJ documentary.

That is why it is paramount that Wade and Robson are exposed to the general public as con artists in order to lay the ground work for a pro documentary to come later.

The pro-MJ activists made good progress convincing some media outlets to print more accurate reports, but to be honest even that coverage was very weak.
Perhaps we can still make progress, but as it stands I get the feeling the media has moved on.

If the MJ Estate manage to win a quick and open arbitration then that will help because IF they can get media to cover it then it can expose R&S lies.

Although I doubt R&S will win their civil lawsuit appeal, in a way I hope they do. I think it would be beneficial to take their case to a jury because I am confident they would lose and that would do MJ a lot of good.

The public don't seem to understand the different types of lawsuit and a win for MJ would raise enough reasonable doubt in many peoples' eyes.

The video is no longer available because of copyright infringement and yet "leaving neverland part 2 is on YouTube in HD

If you were in any doubt the deck is shuffled funny, here is another layer of proof

Any other link to this? These truly informative videos need to be uploaded to many more sites than just youtube. Like vimeo, dailymotion etc.

Theres no footage in this from Leaving Neverland, how can they remove it? ?

The french docu has already been sold to 20 plus countries

It says that it was been removed because of copyright. Complaint was made by Kew Media.

Kew Media is the / a distributor of LN.
So what is the copyright strike about? Just the title of the video?

The video is no longer available because of copyright infringement and yet "leaving neverland part 2 is on YouTube in HD

If you were in any doubt the deck is shuffled funny, here is another layer of proof
Do you mean the actual Reed film? I've seen it uploaded on YouTube several times and I report it every time. It usually gets removed right away.

Kew Media is the / a distributor of LN.
So what is the copyright strike about? Just the title of the video?

The uploader should fight the claim as fraudulent if there's no footage of LN in the video.

does anybody have a new link for it? or at least an wetransfer link

I hope there's a backup of it that can be mirrored somewhere. Youtube's copyright system is pretty damn broken.

Its sad that the video is delated, but you can still share the original video the whole Audio was based on from the Reason Bound potcast.

It is over one hour longer then TAKE TWO , so it has nore details.

Last edited:
The British-accent narrator said Messereau ask Gavin "Why are you mad at Michael?", and he said "Because he stop calling me." Not because Michael molested him or gave him wine. Hah!

Which channel was it again that had it uploaded first?
We should try to contact and tell them to counter the copyright strike.

Since this not really a documentary, but a recycled radio podcast conversation of two people + images and music added... this will for sure not go anywhere else than YouTube. But it's great for what it is, as long as there is not a real documentary ready.

Which channel was it again that had it uploaded first?
We should try to contact and tell them to counter the copyright strike.

The original uploader and the owner of the audio are trying to work it out according to his twitter.

All the info you need :)

Reason Bound
6 hours ago
I did not give my permission to have my audio used for this upload and I want it taken down right now.

Greg Spinks
6 hours ago
And who are you?

Reason Bound
6 hours ago
Greg Spinks The creator of this audio and the Pirates In Neverland podcast. It’s my voice you hear throughout.

Lightbringer
5 hours ago
@Reason Bound Was it you that wanted the last one taken down too? The one named Leaving Neverland: Take Two (Full Documentary HD)? Or did you did you agree to that one since you got full credit in the description? Btw, I shared the orginal podcast version you made everywhere, and nobody cared. But now all of a sudden its different - which is GREAT, because its a great piece of work. Anyway, best of luck to you and I hope you can find a way to speard the word even more with you getting proper credit! Thank you!

Reason Bound
5 hours ago
@Lightbringer I gave permission to the person who made the original video who I am in contact with to use excerpts of my audio. I am in contact with him and he is working on the reupload. I do not give anyone else permission to use my audio and I do not give permission for my audio to be used here. Please take it down.

Lightbringer
5 hours ago
@Reason Bound Thanks for the reply. Do you know why the first video was taken down? Kew Media took it down. How do you prevent that from happening again? Note: I have no involvement in the uploading of the video that we are currently discussing in. Meanwhile I will go on sharing your original podcast, thank you!

Reason Bound
5 hours ago
@Lightbringer I'm in communication with the original creator of the video and he's working all that out. I can't speak on some things. He's not sure yet what Kew's motivations were. In the comments it was thousands of people talking about how it changed their mind. He put in the work, he talked with me, he credited the original audio, he has my permission to use my audio, not the uploader of this video.

The Movie Howze

4 hours ago
Reason Bound i agree with you that we should pull this down, but you guys need to reupload it. Most of us are paranoid already over what videos have been pulled and most of us have downloaded them from youtube for safety. I dont take this upload as a slight against you. Its Just trying to keep your work out in the ether.

Greg Spinks
4 hours ago
@Reason Bound Surely the more exposure there is the better? This isn't a competition of who has the biggest bollocks. It's a support of justice. This video is only on Facebook and isn't on YouTube. Hence why I uploaded it. I wanted to share it for others on a platform worth using.

Reason Bound
4 hours ago
@The Movie Howze I understand, but doing things like not contacting the creator of the content, the description of calling people "liars" being antithetical to my message, and the edit itself is not something I am OK with. The point being, I am working with people who have asked for my permission that I have granted, and I do not give my permission for this video to be up. It won't stay up anyway, as problems have to be resolved with it in its current form or KEW will strike it again.

As someone with a long history in video editing and was contacted and worked things out with the original uploader, I'm frankly pissed that my work is being uploaded without my consent. The original video creator is working out issues to keep the video up and in the meantime I will take down videos that are using my content without permission unless they do the right thing and take it down themselves.

The Movie Howze
4 hours ago
Reason Bound i totally understand and agree with you that the video should be pulled. I watched this when you first posted it and saved it then tried watching it again the day after and saw it was gone. So from one youtube content creator to another. I hope you guys are able to release this fantastic video again. Try inverting the footage maybe?

I listened to Leaving Neverland take two driving into work yesterday. Credit to the narrator for his great questions and really well guided interview and also especially credit to Charles Thompson for giving me even more information about the two cases which I thought I know a lot about, he's been a real treasure of journalism in these trying times. Really brilliant listen

its back up

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Literally the video the distributors of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >#LeavingNeverland</a> did not want people to see. It&#8217;s back up- they had no standing to take it down. Thanks to the creator and <a href="https://twitter.com/CEThomson?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@CEThomson</a> for doing this with me.<br><br>Leaving Neverland: Take Two (Full Documentary HD) 2019 <a href="https://t.co/HLhUOJBkcs">https://t.co/HLhUOJBkcs</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Michaels (@ReasonBound) <a href="https://twitter.com/ReasonBound/status/1111876398052827136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 30, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[video=youtube;a08plX6P3Ls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08plX6P3Ls[/video]
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I just watched it. OMG some many things that I didn't know happened to MJ. It made me sad to hear all the things that happened to Michael from the back injury at the Charity Concert. To how shady Martin Bashir was (which I knew, but it got deep to how bad). Desperate people are disgusting. It made me feel bad for the kids involved in the cases which I never really cared about them in the past I admit. Their parents were TRASH. Tom Sneddon was INSANE. I always believed MJ was innocent. I didn't know all those little details. Reason Bound did such a great job with the audio and information.

The video has been taken down again for copyright reasons, this time by MUSO TNT LTD.

How could MUSO TNT LTD. keep the youtube video of "Leaving Neverland Take Two" taken down when Kew Media failed to so? What does MUSO TNT LTD. have going for them that Kew Media did not have? Is the Leaving Neverland/Kew Media production team pulling the strings on this?

Its the 2nd upload, really.

The last video was copyright removed from Kew Media, the company behind Leaving Neverland in the UK. But the decision was changed since Kew Media did not provide valid copyright reasons. So the video came back up again and was up for months before MUSO TNT LTD had it taken down again. The video had like a million views or something I believe.

its good that the video is re-uploaded but with a new account and new upload the view count are so small, it gets less preference on youtube, thats why it sucks.

I have asked Ryan Michaels the co-host of Pirates In Neverland what grounds MUSO TNT LTD has to take it down!

I like this better than Square One. Why isn't this getting more views than Square One? When will this thing get over 100,000 views?

Back