A reminder of the human nature

SilkySnare

Proud Member
So I was thinking...
If I was Robson or Safechuck or any other person who convinces masses of people that something horrible has been done to them, just to get money...how would I go about my daily life? I mean..wouldn't people point at me on the street and say:"You see Timmy? This is the mister that was sexually molested by so and so.."

Is the money really worth it? The pressure to live with the lie for the rest of my life. Even if I used that money to buy myself a yacht, the yacht seller would maybe recognise my face and give me my sympathies.

But then I remembered what happened a few days ago here in my country of Slovenia.
There was a family of your regular farmer dad, farmer wife and a sleazy posh cheating good-for-nothing son. Who already had a court case for ACCIDENTALLY shooting his girlfriend to death (in the middle of the night on an empty field near the woods) and taking her insurance money.
So you know what this guy did? He convinced his [new] girlfriend to make various life insurances all across the board. After they did that, they went into the workshop and the girl (aged around 22, I think) WILLINGLY CUT OFF HER HAND. This is a true story, it was all over the local news.
The police became suspicious and sniffed them out pretty soon. They got no money. And the good doctors stiched her hand back.

You know what she did after that? She put her stiched hand in the freezer for a few hours and went back to the hospital, demanding money for a failed operation. I am not making this up, you can Google it.

So, you see...people do absolutely insane things for money. It is in the human nature, I guess. If a moment comes when you hav doubts about someone being a liar...just remember this case of a severed hand. It instantly puts things back into perspective.

Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it

Man...who could blame Michael for isolating himself from this sick world? If I had his money, I would have done the same thing.

Back