Was Michael aware the FBI were investigating him

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I need some clarity on the FBI 10+ year investigation on Michael. Was it done in secret or did he know about it?

He was aware at least to some extent that he was being investigated. The time he was interviewed by Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes (in 2004, I believe), he talked about how they completely trashed Neverland (to the extent that they even cut open the mattresses, among other things) and that was part of the reason why he would never live there again.

That was the police. But even if he didnt offically know it was pretty obvious they were involved. Sneddon also asked them aswell as he wanted to go after mj for trafficing across statelines. The same charge jack johnson the first black heavy weight champion was set up with.

That was the police. But even if he didnt offically know it was pretty obvious they were involved. Sneddon also asked them aswell as he wanted to go after mj for trafficing across statelines. The same charge jack johnson the first black heavy weight champion was set up with.

Trafficking what, painkillers/medicine?

Children across statelines. Johnson was charged with trafficing white women across state lines as he had the audacity to go out with them. An old racist law sneddon had no problem trying to use on mj. The FBI werent intrested

I doubt Michael would have been aware that he was under investigation by the FBI, it was a secret investigation.
That's why the 2009 exoneration the FBI released on Michael had hundreds of pages that were redacted, because the FBI don't want the public to know their methods of getting information on those under investigation.

I doubt Michael would have been aware that he was under investigation by the FBI, it was a secret investigation.
That's why the 2009 exoneration the FBI released on Michael had hundreds of pages that were redacted, because the FBI don't want the public to know their methods of getting information on those under investigation.

That makes sense

Just my opinion, but I think his attorneys wouldn't have kept him in the dark. It's general practice for the FBI to provide forensic assistance with computers, for instance. So he would have known that much. He probably didn't know about the different leads (the train thing) that they were looking into. Also, the FBI investigated leads where the Jacksons were threatened too during that 12 year period.

Oh duh, you're right that it was the police and not the FBI that did the raid and cutting the mattresses and everything. However, I would be very surprised if he was completely unaware of the FBI investigation.

I read something recently saying that Child Protective Services also investigated him at one point. (Because of the allegations, not anything to do with his own kids.) Does anyone know any more details about that?

Oh duh, you're right that it was the police and not the FBI that did the raid and cutting the mattresses and everything. However, I would be very surprised if he was completely unaware of the FBI investigation.

I read something recently saying that Child Protective Services also investigated him at one point. (Because of the allegations, not anything to do with his own kids.) Does anyone know any more details about that?

I know that was do to Gloria Allred she kept going on and on, on tv that Michael was abusing his kids. Mainly because of the scarves and masks he had them wear. I read they did not find anything and dropped the case.

The C.P.S thing was because of the allegations. They had to investigate because of the alleged crimes. They found the kids happy healthy etc etc

I need some clarity on the FBI 10+ year investigation on Michael. Was it done in secret or did he know about it?

First you need clarity on whether they actually did investigate him at all, then you need proof it was for 10+years. You can't believe everything MJ Fans say.
Just as Mj haters twist things, so do MJ fans and it's not helpful in the discussion when supporting MJ.

the FBI Vault page states

Michael Jackson (1958-2009) was a famous singer and entertainer. Between 1993 and 1994 and separately between 2004 and 2005, Jackson was investigated by California law enforcement agencies for possible child molestation. He was acquitted of all such charges. The FBI provided technical and investigative assistance to these agencies during the cases. The Bureau also investigated threats made against Mr. Jackson and others by an individual who was later imprisoned for these crimes. These investigations occurred between 1992 and 2005.

SOURCE: https://vault.fbi.gov/Michael%20Jackson

That DOES NOT say they investigated him.

I deal in truth. I don't want to spread false stories just because they appear to support the line that MJ was innocent.

If you have any proof that they themselves ran an FBI investigation on MJ then please post it.

First you need clarity on whether they actually did investigate him at all, then you need proof it was for 10+years. You can't believe everything MJ Fans say.
Just as Mj haters twist things, so do MJ fans and it's not helpful in the discussion when supporting MJ.

the FBI Vault page states

SOURCE: https://vault.fbi.gov/Michael%20Jackson

That DOES NOT say they investigated him.

I deal in truth. I don't want to spread false stories just because they appear to support the line that MJ was innocent.

If you have any proof that they themselves ran an FBI investigation on MJ then please post it.

They assisted the investigation. To say they conducted their own is wrong but they were still involved in the investigation.

Very well said MJTruth... this is a big problem where MJ fans are reaching for anything and everything and then misrepresenting it... like this FBI thing. It does not help the cause. I think it is safe to say that when he was investigated by the state authorities the FBI provided assistance and I think that that goes to how extremely thorough the investigation was since both entities were involved. End result is the same... nothing found.

But yea this premises that the FBI investigated him for 10 years as if they were tracking him, tailing him, raiding him etc etc.. is overstated and the fanbase needs to stop saying that.

Back