River Gibbs is no more a Moonwalker?

MJJFan105

Proud Member
I saw on YouTube that the great moonwalker "MJ impersonator" River Gibbs saw the "Leaving Neverland" movie and believe what Wade and James are saying and now has turn on MJ. Is that true? I see his YouTube channel is deleted. I'm very disappointed that River believe Wade and James. He should read all the reasons why James and Wade are big, broke liars and are lying for the money, either by lawsuits, tv, movies and tabloid deals. Just one reason is enough of MJ innocent that Wade (and James too) were witnesses for MJ in the 2005 trial that they said MJ is innocent and that nothing happened. Btw, did James Safechuck testified at the 2005 trial?

I saw on YouTube that the great moonwalker "MJ impersonator" River Gibbs saw the "Leaving Neverland" movie and believe what Wade and James are saying and now has turn on MJ. Is that true? I see his YouTube channel is deleted. I'm very disappointed that River believe Wade and James. He should read all the reasons why James and Wade are big, broke liars and are lying for the money, either by lawsuits, tv, movies and tabloid deals. Just one reason is enough of MJ innocent that Wade (and James too) were witnesses for MJ in the 2005 trial that they said MJ is innocent and that nothing happened. Btw, did James Safechuck testified at the 2005 trial?

I don't think that should automatically make him not a "moonwalker". Is there a checklist of things you must be or do to be a fan of Michael Jackson? This is ridiculous, still.

Back