Should the DA Bring a Perjury Charge Against Wade Robson??

MJJFan105

Proud Member
The DA should bring perjury charge against Wade Robson for perjuring in the 2005 Trial for his NL accusation then we can lock Wade up in prison for 4 years then he will know what being molested and rape really is. Since we just "discover" Wade perjurying this March 2019, we have 1 to 3 years to bring charge against Wade before the statue of limitation set in. What do you think? Will the LA DA do this? How can we pressure the DA to do this?

https://www.shouselaw.com/perjury.html

https://www.shouselaw.com/what-is-the-statute-of-limitations-to-file-a-misdemeanor-in-california

The DA should bring perjury charge against Wade Robson for perjuring in the 2005 Trial for his NL accusation then we can lock Wade up in prison for 4 years then he will know what being molested and rape really is. Since we just "discover" Wade perjurying this March 2019, we have 1 to 3 years to bring charge against Wade before the statue of limitation set in. What do you think? Will the LA DA do this? How can we pressure the DA to do this?

https://www.shouselaw.com/perjury.html

https://www.shouselaw.com/what-is-the-statute-of-limitations-to-file-a-misdemeanor-in-california

I really don't know why some fans persist with the "perjury" angle. If they assert that Robson committed perjury in 2005, then they are saying that he lied then and therefore it means that they now believe that Michael molested him.

I choose to believe that Robson did NOT commit perjury in 2005 - that he told the truth then, but is lying now.

I really don't know why some fans persist with the "perjury" angle. If they assert that Robson committed perjury in 2005, then they are saying that he lied then and therefore it means that they now believe that Michael molested him.

I choose to believe that Robson did NOT commit perjury in 2005 - that he told the truth then, but is lying now.

Do you think Safechuck can be charged with perjury after the train station or it's not considered as a perjury ?

I mean the DA should make an announcement that Wade Robson can be charged with perjury because they just "discover" about it from NL and will put Wade Robson in prison for up to 4 years. Then Wade Robson will get scared and said NL was made up to extort over $100 million from the MJ Estate. When Wade and James are imprisoned for 4 years they will get to know about the real feeling of being molested and rape by "Big Bubba" in prison. lol :scream: :woohoo:

This is just the DA's opinion, not the MJ fan, so two rotten apples are fighting each other. lol

Last edited:
Do you think Safechuck can be charged with perjury after the train station or it's not considered as a perjury ?

Saying something in a docu isnt perjury. Perjury is lieing under oath.

No DA would ever bring such a charge. A D.A going after an abuse victim for speaking the truth after been to scared to before

In my opinion they should be looking at the 2017 Court case Wade did tell the truth in 2005 that Michael did not abuse him but in 2017 it was a totally different story so what it looks like to me is the story in 2017 when the judge had threw the case out because there was not enough evidence to proceed or to move on judgement summary and the reason why that was is Wade and James were suing the companies and the companies are not people Michael have complete control of his company's so therefore what James and Wade are saying is that the company should have been aware what was going on but how could that be when the companies are not people. Having the DA to say that Wade perjury himself in 2005 would not be the right approach because they're going to say well he was not telling the truth in 2005 and now in 2017 he is telling the truth in my opinion it should be 2017 because that's where the appeal is pending which I don't think is going to get overturn because the judge threw the case out. This was all about money we all know that that's why Wade and James had to lie.

Back